Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Constitutional remedies and doses? (P)
Started by: lily white at October 4 2006

Replies: 4 & Views: 3397    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Constitutional remedies and doses? (P) By: lily white
USA

October 4 2006
I have a few questions that I'm hoping someone can answer.
If one finds their constitutional remedy, in what dose and amount should it be taken?
I wasn't sure if I was going to try and find my constitutional remedy until I came across my sons. I was just doing allot of reading and studying to learn and really understand homeopathy.
It was a bit odd to me at first, but I'm really gaining a great understanding. I was reading about Bach flowers when I came across willow and couldn't help but be amazed at the description of my young son's father, to me, it was uncanny. So I figured, wow, he must be a Willow person.

Next, I came across Tarentula and was astounded at the description being of my 4 year old, nearly exact. I then thought, this must be his constitutional remedy. I'm having allot of problems with him and am hopefull that Tarentula may help.

Furthermore, after being so enlightened by this, I then found mine, being Lycopodium, which it seems, is also the constitutional remedy for my 17 year old son, as well. We are very much alike and the Lycopodium seems to really be us.
I have gone and ordered the Tarentula 30c and the Lycopodium 30c. Was this the right choice?
I made this choice, as someone had told me to give the Tarentula 30c to my 4 year old, once in the dry dose.

Some help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm positive that these constitutional remedies seem to cover many, if not all of our symptoms, mental and physical.

I do want to try these, because they were so amazingly fitting to each of us, but I would like to know in which dose they may work best.

Thank you in advance,
lily white

Being healthy is possible when we discover that it is up to us as individuals to find and pursue the correct alternative, even if it takes a lifetime.

Re: Constitutional remedies and doses? (P) By: Milap Singh
Bangalore, India

October 4 2006
If you are positive about Tarantula being the constituinal remedy, you should start with just one dose and see the results for a week.

Different manufacturers have different standards of medicines so before giving up on a medicine also try other brandname.

Good wishes. Milap Singh

Re: Constitutional remedies and doses? (P) By: lily white
USA

October 4 2006
May I ask if I should also use this one dose with the Lycopodium for myself?

Being healthy is possible when we discover that it is up to us as individuals to find and pursue the correct alternative, even if it takes a lifetime.

Re: Constitutional remedies and doses? (P) By: girilal
New Jersey USA

October 4 2006
Yes Being healthy is ONLY possible when we discover our true destiny.

Mr. Milap Singh gave you a correct reply. I am under the impression that your son is Tarantula constituion, now I think you are saying that you would also take Tarantula as well lycopodium.

If you really want to observe the true side of a medicine, just use one and see its effects. This way you can educate yourself about the medicine and reap full benefit of it.

girilal

Re: Constitutional remedies and doses? (P) By: lily white
USA

October 4 2006
Actually girilal, I am not a Tarentula constitution at all, only my 4 year old is. But I do have an older son who seems to be of the Lycopodium constitution as well as myself. I just wanted to be sure that he and iI should take the Lycopodium in the same way as I would give the Tarentula to my 4 yr old. I have ordered the Lycopodium 30c and was planning on trying that as well on both me and my 17 yr old. I think you answered my question though, so thank you.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.