Solidago Virgaurea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Rauwolfia- High BP
Started by: osteo at November 7 2010

Replies: 7 & Views: 24778    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Rauwolfia- High BP By: osteo

November 7 2010
pls. share your experience in treating Rauwolfia Q for high BP due to stress.

thanks

Re:Rauwolfia- High BP By: vajraj
Delhi

February 24 2011
Hi, NEVER. Rauwolfia is not a cure for high BP and can make a patient kill himself under stress or depression etc.
I would also like to share some accurate information when a patient (that's me) was given an overdose of Rauwolfia-Q(40 drops every hour for three days - and even waking me up so as not to miss a dose).
By the time I was administered 60th or 70th dose I had developed a strong inclination to kill myself besides having balancing problem, vision was blurred with diplopia, and I had developed cracks external as well as internal, e.g. on cornea, conjunctiva, frenum, anus, hands, lips, tongue, inside the nose etc.
Luckily some part of my brain was functioning and I realized that the doctor was either trying to kill me or was an ignorant idiot. Thus I stopped all medication and began the slow recovery.
Rauwolfia is neither a patent nor over the counter drug for high BP. It is exactly at the end of my tenth week that I am posting this reply.
LET ALL VIEWERS OF THIS SITE AND THIS POST KNOW THAT THIS MEDICINE HAS NOT YET BEEN PROVEN IN HIGH POTENCIES AND MUCH OF ITS CLINICAL EFFECTS PUBLISHED BY HOMEOPATHS ARE BUT PLAGIARISED FROM ALLOPATHIC RESEARCH.
So, all true homeopaths should really refrain from using this medicine for high BP or anything else as the totality of its symptoms and drug picture has not yet been made clear by thorough provers.

Re:Rauwolfia- High BP By: HQamar
Chittagong,Bangladesh

December 8 2011
Very good information....

many thanks n best rgds,
K

Re:Rauwolfia- High BP By: lal_anar

December 8 2011
u were taking 40 drops of Rauwolfia 3 x day, did u take for High BP?
did u ever check your BP before you reach 60th or 70th dose?

Re:Rauwolfia- High BP By: udaya kumar
--

December 8 2011
40 drops in mother tincture are usually used in some medicines to prove, particularly medicines prepared from toxins should be used with care at lower potency and mother tincture. In such cases, usually a higher potency of the same medicines removes all the artificial symptoms triggered by high dosage of the lower potency. Some times they may not. Using so many drops of a medicine full of alkaloids viz. ajmaline, aricine, corynanthine, deserpidine lankanescine rauwolscine, rescinnamine, reserpine, reserpiline, isoreserpine, isoreserpiline, serpentinine, and yohimbine for such a long period is not prudent in homeopathy where minimum medicine, minimum dose is the hall mark.

--

Re:Rauwolfia- High BP By: sgeorge
Pune

July 3 2013
Agreed rauwolfia is not an absolute cure. It can be used wonderfully to bring down BP. Your doctor seems like an idiot to give you 40 drops. Our experience is to give 6-10 drops for a BP of 180/105 and the BP was about normal in 2 hours. Then we stopped immeidately. Never give Rauwolfia without monitoring BP. That means before having the next dose you should know your BP otherwise it can get the BP to a dangerously low level. Homeo works well provided its administered intelligently

George

Re: Rauwolfia- High BP By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

July 8 2013
I have had some success in treating Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) with Nat Mur 200c and Arnica 30c

Many patients have responded with a stabilized Blood Pressure of 120/80 within a week.

You will take the remedies in the following manner:

Nat Mur 200c in the Wet dose twice daily
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

You will also have to actively cooperate in your own cure by exercising for at least an hour daily and controlling your diet which must be fat free with no red meat.

Please report your response in a week with your BP .

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter which antidotes all Homeopathic remedies instantly.

Re:Rauwolfia- High BP By: RAVI1
HYDERABAD

September 24 2017
Rauwolfia Q I am using from yesterday because my BP level is 140/100 from 2 weeks but there is no change can you give the good suggestion to me

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.