Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Rhus Toxicodendron
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Autism Spec. Disorder found tarentula (P)
Started by: Anonymous at September 29 2006

Replies: 5 & Views: 4640    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Re: Autism Spec. Disorder found tarentula (P) By: lily white
USA

September 29 2006
For some reason, I showed up as a guest for this post, but I am registered here as lily white.

Being healthy is possible when we discover that it is up to us as individuals to find and pursue the correct alternative, even if it takes a lifetime.

Re: Autism Spec. Disorder found tarentula (P) By: Milap Singh
Bangalore, India

September 29 2006
May one ask how you know about: TARENTULA HISPANICA

And: Start with just a single dose of TARENTULA HISPANICA 30

Good wishes. Milap Singh

Re: Autism Spec. Disorder found tarentula (P) By: lily white
USA

September 29 2006
Thanks for your response Milap. I've been investigating different remedies and just reading up on them. Trying to learn and discover. It's been a tough road for me in my life, as there are many mental issues throughout my family. I am 39 now and have ADHD. Although I was glad to finally find out why I am the way i am at the age of 26, I still always felt as if there must be a reason and there must be an alternative to taking pharmaceuticals, which i have avoided as much as possible through the years. I spent allot of time learning about vitamins and supplements, but they can become costly and need to be taken regularly and consistently to gain benefit.

I've found a bit of my niche in homeopathy and just research helped me find tarentula. I was really amazed as I read about it, it fits my son almost as well as a shoe. I'm excited about this find and very hopeful for it's help. I had thought that I would be making up a wet dose of this, but I see you're suggesting only one dose (is that 3 pellets under the tongue?) I'm fairly new at homeopathy, but I discovered it almost 3 years ago after taking my very ill pug to a homeopathic vet. She had suffered a very long time with no help from the allopathic vets and to my amazement, she is now quite well because of homeopathy. I've already helped myself and three friends significantly with my investigating and plan on continuing. I'm also keeping notes.

I will be one that will keep people posted as to what has worked and what has not.
Thank you for your reply, I will order tarentula 30 today

Being healthy is possible when we discover that it is up to us as individuals to find and pursue the correct alternative, even if it takes a lifetime.

Re: Autism Spec. Disorder found tarentula (P) By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 29 2006
To Lily W

I am glad that you have already been using Arnica 30c and Nat Phos, I hope 6x potency for both yourself and your 17 year old son.

I believe that it is your 4 year old who presents a challenge and who also has Eczema and you are using Arnica 6c in the wet dose for him. You can also add damping the lesions with the Arnica 6c remedy from the bottle taking care that you do not let the cotton wad contaminate the water which should preferably be in another bottle. I have observed that this direct damping method is very effective and it is not impossible that it may make the difference in your son's response which may lead up to a cure.

Please keep me posted with his reponse.

Re: Autism Spec. Disorder found tarentula (P) By: Milap Singh
Bangalore, India

September 29 2006
This site has a link to Tarentula
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=323

Good wishes. Milap Singh

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.