Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Hornbeam [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA
Started by: udaya kumar at May 15 2010

Replies: 83 & Views: 17994    Font    Page 4 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4          Reply

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: udaya kumar
--

July 23 2010
Thuja, Natrum Mur and Arnica are few of the medicines that can balance Adrinals and that is where testesterone will be corrected. Testesterone is also available in homeopathic potencies. It has to be used to know its benefits on you. Testesterone usually causes unwanted hair and not hair loss. DHEA are fully produced in the Adrenals. Women with Polycystic syndromes tends to have higher DHEA levels. But the cause to my mind is iatrogenic and mostly related to oral contraceptives or birth control pills. So Nux and Pulsatilla will also be required here to correct those imbalances and damages caused iatrogenically. The problem with modern medicine is that it disturbs many systemic functions when it corrects one function. They think that human system is like an automobile and repair works similar to that is done. What they fail to understand is there is a life force, a spiritual force in human beings which make it a being from a material. This being in the human being is omnipresent in the body and inappropriate interference from outside imbalances it functions. Natrual balances is all that is required. It is done through natural methods.

--

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: blackwidow
port, Or usa

July 29 2010
thank you, am hoping that this is just adrinals because the other day I had some severe symptoms by blood pressure dropped to 89/48 and pulse of 101, I was extremely fatigued and severely tired. Next thing I got insurance because I can not seem to get the right balance with me and feel normal. My water fluctuates even as much as 10 pounds. After that episode of low blood pressure am praying I dont have a heart condition.

--

July 29 2010
Are you taking some medicines for blood pressure? Keep the following medicines with you. Spigelia 30, Digitalis 30, Arnica 200, Aconitum 30, Kaliphos 200., Lactrodectus 30 if you are afraid of any heart conditions.

--

port, Or usa

July 30 2010
thank you dear Udaya for your response. I am not taking any medicine for any type of heart conditions, but most of the time I am known for very low blood pressure. I have never had it that low before, hopefully it was just a one time only kind of thing.
How are things with you? Hope you are well.

--

July 30 2010
You may take Spigelia 30, Kali Phos 200 (one dose a week) for low pressure and press the acupressure points of adrenals in the hands and feet. Also check the symptoms of Borax and Cina and revert. With best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

August 1 2010
Hi Udaya, sorry I am going backwards here, but I re-read your post of July 23 and it makes more sense to me right now that everything has to do with the Adrinals as you stated which possibly could have caused the low blood pressure and very high heart pulse, would you agree?
I will do Thuja, nat mur and Pulsatilla.
Thank you for all your knowledge.
The above remedies I am quite 90%Spigelia, the palpitations and a great fear of needles. This is due to from the time I was very small Doctors in Romania used to hold me down while I was given shots in my abdomen and back, which really traumatized me. I cant even stand to see needles close, I would pass out.
Wink Now I sound like I need a Therapist!

--

August 1 2010
Adrenals is the powerhouse of the human body. It is from here all life force have its origin. When the powers eminating from there are nil or weak, the body can be invaded by foreign elements. Make the interior strong, make the domestic area strong, make oneself strong is the whole philosophy whether it be for human body or whether it be for a country. For a country all it is needed is a domestic policy, no foreign policies are required. If the domestic is strong, the invaders become friends, come inside you pour good words and move out the same way as they entered thinking I will come back and revenge later which is not to be because the domestic policy makes one more stronger than before that the revenger do not get enough time in life to revenge and they perish whereas the ME surviives the enemy stronger. All neighbours therefore would like to join a strong country though they may be envious. This is same with the human body. If you have a strong adrenals, if you have a strong endocrine system, if your medicines are indented towards strengthening that, the body needs no repair medicines because none of the germs entering the body will dare to attack the strong life force which is like a current, a Godly divine electromagnetic force which in itself shall annihilate like a thunderbolt what dare to interfere with its functions. It is a Divine force. Our intention is to purify the force to reinstate to its divinity. All our actions whether thought, speech, or action and all our medicines should be aimed at purifying the life force. In spirituality it is removing the sins and redeeming oneself.

I have no doubts that if endocrine glands are functioning properly, the human beings will live ailment free. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

August 30 2010
Just an update, I have been feeling great lately, energy from 6 am all the way to 10 when I go to bed. I would like to say thank you to udaya for all your knowledge and kindness in your time consuming effort helping me. Udaya now I am more focused on Diana not getting her period. We did some tests and Testesterone is high and so is Dhea, she is doing a Castor oil pack for the liver and waiting on more blood work. I also would like to ask for your opinion down the line if thats ok with you? Cheers......Wink

--

August 30 2010
Please present the complete case here.

How many doses of Pulsatilla did she take till now.? I would suggest she continue with Pulsatilla 30. for a little longer.

--

port, Or usa

September 12 2010
Hi Udaya, A Naturopath diagnosed her with p.c.o.s and insulin resistance, or I guess that is the reason for p.c.o.s due to her high testosterone level.
She has been taking Pulsatilla approxamately for three weeks.
The Naturopath put her on Metformin and next they want to start birth control, which I am totally against.
The problem is she thinks that natural medicine wont help her, I put her on a good regimen of vitamins, a good adrenal support, digestive enzymes, and she was not good about taking them.
One problem is that she loves carbohydrates which her body can not digest! I am so sad because I want to help her but not in the way the doctors say. From hours on reading on p.c.o.s, the end result says that it's not curable and she will have this problem for life, which saddens me terribly. She is not overweight but can not even loose 5 lbs because its very hard for her. Right now she is 16 and 4 months.
I wonder with your knowledge what input you have on this? Hope you are well Udaya! A big hug from me!

--

September 13 2010
She has to take a lot of Natrum Mur 30. Before natrum Mur she has to take three days of thuja 30. Natrum Mur is required because it is the T Cells and the B Cells that are affected. Birth control pills are always causes for this condition, so never to use birth control. Metformin also adds more side-effects than cure. What is her weight and height?
The following medicines if used prudently can cure PCOS,.

1. Natrum MUr,
2. Aurum Iod.
3. Belladonna
4. Calcarea Carb.
5. Colcynthis (pain)
6. Conium Mac.
7. Graphites.
8. Iodium
9. Lachesis.
10.Merrc. Cor.
11. Oophorinum
12. Silicea
13. Thuja
14. Sabal Ser. Q

Calcarea Carb 200 and Iodium at lower potencies can help her lose weight, while Phytolacca Berry would help her with correct metabolsm.

With regards.

--

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.