Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ratanhia Peruviana
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA
Started by: udaya kumar at May 15 2010

Replies: 83 & Views: 17998    Font    Page 3 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: udaya kumar
--

June 18 2010
with the limited amount of symptoms you have given I can only guide you through the tongue symptoms. Please see the following link.

http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-books-online/repertory-of-tongue-symptoms/

As far as materia medica is concerned, you need not have bought one. You could easily refer to materia medica in the net.

www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

http://www.homeoint.org/books4/boerirep/index.htm

There are too many good books which can be referred for snap shot prescriptions.

--

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: blackwidow
port, Or usa

June 19 2010
Thank you sincerely Udaya, from the bottom of my heart. I come to you with a problem that I mentioned in the beginning of my post which is a great concern to me that is making me feel fatigue severely.
I did read a post on here regarding my same prob of Epstein Barr Virus and looked into your recomendations like as to. Thuja I M, Rhus tom I M Belladona 30, Ledum Pal, Kali phos and etc,
But I can not begin to fully understand if I should take all of them in that order and IF I REALLY DO NEED them all.

If you so choose and are willing to continue helping me, I can not tell you how grateful I am, since I am a single mom w 3 teenagers and take care of elderly, I so need extra energy.., and am not a lazy person, I actually despise laziness, but it seem lately I feel fatigue. I do work because I have to, but my vitality is gone and vigor for life.;(
MY TEST results last were as follow:
Epst Bar (EBNA) are: >5.00 H
Epst Bar (VCA are 3.60 H.
I ask for your help because you have helped with other ailments.
Thank you Udaya and I truely Respect your knowledge.

--

June 19 2010
Dear blackwidow,
See the second page of the link:
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2933&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25
Evidently, you would not need all of them. You may very well see that the case was cured by the time the person took the Ledum Pal. Sitting at a distance and without seeing the person in person, it is not possible to be very specific. Therefore a few medicines as per considerate judgement also is prescribed which may not be necessary.

--

port, Or usa

June 19 2010
Dear Udaya, do I need first to start with Camphor Q or just do directly the order like this. Thuja 1M, Rhus Tox 1M, Belladona 30 3 doses 3 days, Ledum Pal 30 3 doses one week?
Please give your suggestion here.

--

June 19 2010
Camphor has been prescribed ffor two reasons. 1. To antidot anyill effects any previous medicines both allopathic and homeopathic may have within you

2. To terminate any bacteria that may be present within you. Since Epestein Barr is a Virus, use of Thuja and Rhus Tox would be sufficient to correct it. Belladonna following naturally Rhus Tox in cases of inflammation, fever, redness, swelling and the kind. You may leave Camphor but taking camphor will only help you get a clean slate for all medications. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

June 19 2010
Thank YOU Udaya, now can I make a suggestion to you...,
Kindly, get some rest,

--

June 20 2010
ok

--

port, Or usa

June 22 2010
Hello Udaya, hope you are well.
My Diana the 16 yr old that did not yet get her period finished the classic trios. I notice she has more energy and is in better mood but her period did not start.

What would be your suggestion as for her to take next?

port, Or usa

June 28 2010
Dear Udaya, I had received all my medication today for the epstein virus but a little confused on how to take the Thuja 1 M. It is a small bottle with tiny little pills and with the size 2 drams. How much is one dose, the entire bottle do I need to take it all? Please help me, as I do not understand how much one dose is since the pills are so small?
Thank you.

--

June 28 2010
Use three to five globules only from that bottle. Use the cap and administer the globules directly on tongue and dissolve it on tongue. The next dose of this medicine need be taken only after 15 days. But since you have an acute case you may repeat it after 1 week also, if you chose so. On the day of Thuja do not take any other medicine. Next day you may take Rhus Tox followed by Belladonna. Belladonna can follow Rhus Tox after three hours. with best wishes.

--

--

June 28 2010
Use Pulsatilla 30 three times a day for Diana until the menstruation starts. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

June 28 2010
Sorry Udaya for asking you again, but the pills inside are all crushed and tiny specs like salt. Just three to five of those little specs are one dose?

--

June 28 2010
Minimum medicine and minimum dose are the homeopathic way. You may assess how big one globule could be and how much dust would constitute three to five globules and take that much. It does not matter even if it is ten globules. But minimum means minimum so one to five globules also can constitute one dose. After all there is no medicine in those pills, there is only vibrations or energy fields. Human body needs only those appropriate vibrations to touch the tongue and assimilate in the energy field for correcting the system. And that is what we mean by activating the Life Force or rejuvenating the life force. Different medicines report to different synapses or neuron firing points.
and correct them at the seed level so that the tree coming out of the seed is in perfect health. Hope you understand what I meant. This is exactly what they do in Stem Cell therapy. The seeds of the human body are the stem cells. Each cell proliferates to form various organs and functions of human body just like a tree branches and branches out into thousands of leaves and branches and fruits extending to hundred and thousands of years of production all from a single seed. So, that stem cells, that synapse are where the energy triggered on the tongue by a globule of the homeopathic medicine in subnuclear form .reports and activates the function. It is exactly the God's way, the way which would be preferred by God if he had been a physician. Because the sub-est-atomic particle of any substance is God itself. It is the micro-est differentiation the God can attain visible to human eyes. Beyond that hydrocarbon structure is the ethereal structure. And Ether is nothing but God. i.e The Finermost structure of human structure is prevailance of God and on that structure is everything build to form the human body, the human organs and the human soul as such.

--

port, Or usa

June 29 2010
thaaaaank you Udaya,

port, Or usa

June 29 2010
dear Udaya, this week I started taking the Conium and I am extremely emotional, weepy and I feel so sad.
I dont know if its to the fact that its working on my hormones or what is going on, but this is not me to this extreme. I feel unappreciated by my kids, unloved by them, even hated by them, something is going on with me and its horrible. I even hurt them with the words telling them to go live with their dad.Sad((((( Maybe my biggest fear is coming true, I have always feared the stupid mid-life crisis.
MY question is, if the conium might not be the right remedy for me, can something else work in helping balance hormones? I can not take this roller coaster any more. Before it was before my period, now am fine but its affecting me after my period.
Thank you and I hope you dont mind me having so many question!

--

June 29 2010
Take one dose of Coffea Cruda 30 and let me know the results.

--

port, Or usa

July 5 2010
thank you Udaya, am better now but did not have the Coffea cruda on hand. I am on the first day of the Ledum for a week.

Diana is having all her Hormones tested but is in the meantime taking Pulsatilla.

Are you alright?

--

July 5 2010
ok. Now don't worry about Coffea. In fact it was an aggravation from conium which was to subside and you should feel much better than before. Since you told me that you are too emotional to take it, I prescribed coffea as an antidot instead of asking you to wait and allow it to subside. So, there is not much of a need for coffea now. with best wishes.

I am ok when you are ok.

--

port, Or usa

July 6 2010
dear Udaya I do understand a lot more than can be collaborated here in such short words and you not seeing person face to face, like a lot of important information I gather from your post of June 18., I knew a little about symptoms that has to do with your tongue, but the post you sent was a little more deep which I appreciated.
Thank you for all you do, and am glad you on top of things regarding helping me and all your valuable information. If you were here I would give you a BIG STRONG HUG,,,,,,,Wink

--

July 6 2010
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the hug. with regards.

--

port, Or usa

July 11 2010
Hi Udaya, I hope you are doing real well.
I just finished the Ledum but think I went a little overboard with it because I started getting real itchy all over my body, then I stopped taking it. Now I am waiting for my meds for the Anemia, but I have to say that doing the whole thing for the Epstein Virus I have noticed that my skin is so clear that I cant believe, also my eyes are not as puffy in the morning. My energy is not quite as I like it to be.
Udaya I would like to share the most amazing vitamins for women that are to balance hormones from Xtendlife. When I saw the ingredients I was so impressed, especially when I saw they added Vinca Minor which you recommended for my hair loss. They even have them for men if you are looking for a good vitamin. I guess the guy who invented them is from the middle east and one of the top scientist that now works for Nasa, something like that.
Well, I do have the stannum and Tuberculin, would you advice me to take them and if that would have anything to do with my epstein virus and helping me get back my energy. I just cant accept the fact that at almost 40 you get tired by 10 pm, I was always full of energy, and am not overweight at all, just where I should be, just wish I could start walking again.
Please advice me dear Udaya and I thank you for all you do, your kindness, patience, but most of all I value your knowledge most.

--

July 11 2010
Please let me know what are your present symptoms. For energy please press the little finger of feet and hands two minutes a day. We shall add energy medicines later. In the meantime please give me complete symptoms left within you from top to bottom. I can suggest medicines only on symptoms. If you give me wrong symptoms, medicines will also go wrong. nerrate factually all symptoms so that I can read the condition you are presently having. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

July 12 2010
Ok I will start from the top, My hair is still falling but not as much and is very thin compared to what it was 2 yrs ago.
I feel this lump in my throat and always have the need to clear it, but there is no mucus...my thyroid tests were TSH 1.28 and T4 1.1. I have days where I have so much energy and work all day without feeling/getting tired and some days I have no energy.
My overall is better than before but not entirely feeling energy and vital like before. Right now I am not taking any Adrenal or Thyroid support and have more energy than when I was taking them. The rest are working just fine,, like to add that I am not having an intimate relationship which I know can mess up a woman's hormones a lot, but that is my own personal faith. These are the symptoms Udaya,, fatigue, fatigue, fatigue,, I will do anything to get my hair back the way it was, curly, thick and lustruous.
Currently I am using Distilled Petroleum, that is sold in the store under the name of Lighter Fluid which helps hair loss and to regenerate the roots. It is an old Romanian folk remedy that I can truely say it is helping. Its safe I do not smoke and did not use around 4th of July.
Thank you and anticipating your answer.

--

July 12 2010
Check the following medicines from materia medica link given below :
1. Mercurious Iodatus Flavus.
2. Mercurious Iodatus Ruber.
3. Causticum
4. Phytolacca

Use Avena Sativa Q and Sterculia Q for tiredness and fatigue also use Kali PHos 6X.

--

port, Or usa

July 22 2010
hello dear Udaya, is there anything in homeopathy that will help bring down my high testosterone? Now I know for sure this is what has caused my hair loss.Also the DHEA is low. Thank you

--

July 23 2010
Thuja, Natrum Mur and Arnica are few of the medicines that can balance Adrinals and that is where testesterone will be corrected. Testesterone is also available in homeopathic potencies. It has to be used to know its benefits on you. Testesterone usually causes unwanted hair and not hair loss. DHEA are fully produced in the Adrenals. Women with Polycystic syndromes tends to have higher DHEA levels. But the cause to my mind is iatrogenic and mostly related to oral contraceptives or birth control pills. So Nux and Pulsatilla will also be required here to correct those imbalances and damages caused iatrogenically. The problem with modern medicine is that it disturbs many systemic functions when it corrects one function. They think that human system is like an automobile and repair works similar to that is done. What they fail to understand is there is a life force, a spiritual force in human beings which make it a being from a material. This being in the human being is omnipresent in the body and inappropriate interference from outside imbalances it functions. Natrual balances is all that is required. It is done through natural methods.

--

port, Or usa

July 29 2010
thank you, am hoping that this is just adrinals because the other day I had some severe symptoms by blood pressure dropped to 89/48 and pulse of 101, I was extremely fatigued and severely tired. Next thing I got insurance because I can not seem to get the right balance with me and feel normal. My water fluctuates even as much as 10 pounds. After that episode of low blood pressure am praying I dont have a heart condition.

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.