Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Sulphurosum Acidum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA
Started by: udaya kumar at May 15 2010

Replies: 83 & Views: 17995    Font    Page 2 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: udaya kumar
--

May 28 2010
Please check whether you have aspertame in diet coke? That would be more injurious and perhaps the cause to many of your ailments.

--

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: blackwidow
port, Or usa

May 29 2010
Guilty as charged. Diet Coke has Aspertane in it. I have tried to quit drinking diet coke so hard and have gone few days without it, but I get to needing it then I will go get some from my neighbors.I will have about 3-4 cans a day and even more in the summer days.
I would like to mention today I went to my doctor and my hormones were off, my DHEA was borderline low and my Cortisol level high in the morning between 6-8 am. Severely anemic with a number 4. Feeling weak now due to my period since I am loosing lot of blood and I get a bad headache that goes along with my period.
I just dont know what to do and how to find the right balance for these dhea, prog, testas hormones. My doctor put me on Liver Support and also a supplement for anemia, but it seems like I am not assimilating whatever I take, since I have been taking iron and see no difference. One major issue that I feel is wrong with me is I feel like I have NO DIGESTION which is where my prob begin to strat with.
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should be on, not be on, am afraid I might be doing more harm to my body messing around with hormones since I already was taking Prog, but it was in the natural form.
I anticipate your suggestions always.

port, Or usa

May 31 2010
Dear Kumar, is there any homeopathy remedy that will reverse the damage Aspertame might have done and could be causing to my body?
After reading the side effects of Aspertame I am seriously not going to buy any Diet Soda in my house, thank you for being aware and catching it for me.
Happy Memorial Day if its recognized in India.

--

June 2 2010
You need plenty of Natrum Mur. Use 5 phos. and Kali Karb 200 for bleeding which will stop in three to five days. with best wishes.

--

--

June 2 2010
You need plenty of Natrum Mur. Use 5 phos. and Kali Karb 200 for bleeding which will stop in three to five days. with best wishes.

--

--

June 2 2010
Use Nux Vomica 30 three times a day for one week to antidote the illeffects of beverages. Use also medicines intended towards appetite and digestion. Any homeopathic tonic containing pepsin for a few days. Or alternatively use Alphalpha Q and gentiana lut Q 5 drops each in one ounce water three dimes a day for one week. Use China 30 for digestion if stools are yellow. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

June 4 2010
Dear Kumar, I have tried all the homeopathic remedies for digestion and it seems like I have no digestion at all.
I did the nux vo, hydrastis, carbo veg, arsenicum, sulphur, lyco,,, for my gastritis also and the only way I eliminate if I drink lots of carrot juice and apple juici in the morning followed by coffee. I guess stick to it if it works right.
I have questions as to the following remedies.
1. Can I take Nat Mur ongoing every day without a break and how long, since I know its also to balance hormones.
2. Kali Carb does me good, but can I also take it every day or do I need to stop once all symptoms better?
3. I would like to do a thorough fugus/candida cleanse since I have fungus on my foot toes that go along with bad itching, ears are extremely itchy too, is it sign of overgrowth of candida? If yes, what homeo. remedy match my ailments?
4. Earlier I had mentioned that I have a lot of hair loss, it did seem to slow down but noticed again even more in the shower, where I am loosing most of my hair is in the back of my head, does that tell you which remedy might suit me better?
5. After reading a lot of information on the Internet regarding my symptoms with puffy eyes, falling of hair and also having the fungus on my toes, is it possible it could be related to overgrowth of candida,? Just curious if Homeopathy believe that that is even possible.,,, OH and also since my DIGESTION is so HORRIBLE that is another sign of candida, in spite of a healthy diet.
I have numbered the question to avoid any difficulty understanding on both of our parts.
I sincerely appreciate you.

--

June 4 2010
The following medicines according to symptoms shall be curative in candidiasis.
Sulphur, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Antim crud, Natrum mur, Natrum salicylicum, Petroleum, Medorrhinum, Thuja, Graphites, Silicea, Borax, Belladonna ,Chamomilla , Arsenicum album , Colchicum, and Kreosotum.

Natrum mur is common salt and cal be taken for any longer period just as we take the common salt in day to day food.
2. Kali Carb should not be continued for longer periods. It has to be stopped and higher potencies used if need be.
3. Silicea, Graphites, Kreosotum and Borax may help here.
4. for hair loss Graphites should suit better.
5. Digestion is horrible - Antim Crudem can help if there is white coated tongue.

--

port, Or usa

June 10 2010
Dear Kumar, thank you for your detailed advice. I read about Graphites and a lot of the symptoms do match mine.
I have it in the 30 and would like to try also for my hair loss, can I continue on it or do I only take 3 doses a day for up to three days?
Is there any other good remedy that will work on regenerating back the hair I lost, besides the Arnica 30 I already take off and on, I am not good in taking pills faithfully every day.
IS it ok to mix a different homeopathic remedies in one day like I will take nat mur, then kali carb, then carb v, then sulphur and a whole bunch of other ones.
Or better to do them just for 3 doses and up to 3 days? Am confused as to what I should take every day and is safe to mix with others?
Can you please Kumar answer my questions. I did pick up a Materia Medica book but only list the remedies without the duration or potency how to take.
Thank you and I hope you have the time to answer my questions

--

June 10 2010
If Graphites suits you, you should also be having parched and dry skin (allergic to soaps), nails out of shape, dandruffs, hairfall and the kind. It may be taken upto three days. Plenty of combination homeopathic medicines are in the market these days. I do not recommend combinations, though you may use them at close intervals if necessary. Using combination is an allopathic practice and is a hit and trial methods. If one does not work the other may work kind of technique. The main draw back is that one does not know in a combnantion which medicines suits a particular individual and is working and giving benefits and which one is giving trouble.
Usually upto 30C potencies can be used in an interval of three hours and three times in a day. In acute cases the intervals can be less. 200C the ideal gap between two doses is 6 hours and in chronic cases one week. In 1M and above the interval is one dose in 15 days or one dose in one month. The physician may advise lesser intervals according to the depth of the disease the necessity for repeated doses etc according to individual observation. You check in the end of the material medica after each medicine and you will find medicines that are inimical or antidotes. Such medicines should not follow each other immediately after one another.

You may take Graphite 30 upto three days three doses a day. Watch and assess the benefits and repeat if necessary only. A medicine even if it is a single dose works inside the body for longer period as the medicine is not working but the activated body part is working. The body part which is thus triggered to work may continue working beneficially for the rest of the life or may show the same signs again if the cause is not removed or if the function has been stopped due to other reasons or an antidot had come into play. There is no need for continuing the medicines for indefinitely longer period unless the physician thinks so for definite reasons. There are many medicines which are absolutely harmless and are rejuvenative and such medicines can be used for prolonged periods. These are my observations. I am not a doctor. Homeo Medicines should be used in consultation with a homeopathic doctor.

--

port, Or usa

June 12 2010
I totally agree with what you said above, that the body part which is triggered continues to work beneficially. I have not been the same since taking those remedies, can not say enough good things about how you have helped me. The pain that was dragging me down is all gone and I feel like a young version of me.
The problem that I have now is a little hormonal imbalance which am working on - with a good doctor., but I was wondering if there is one good remedy THAT is SAFE to take on a regular basis that works for ENERGY and when someone feels DOWN due to STRESS AND BAD RAINY WEATHER?
We have a lot of rain here and it affects me terrible, I dont feel like doing much and just sit around. Is there such a remedy that you can just pop and snap out of feeling lethargic?
Thank you.
On the previous post I meant mixing single remedies not combination homeopathic. Like is it ok to take in one day, for example, arnica, graphites, nat mur=all in the one day?

--

June 13 2010
The best medicine we have for hormonal imblance in the body are Natrum Mur and Conium Maculatum. There are other medicines specific to the endorcrine and exocrine glands like adrinalinum, pituitarinum, thyroidinum, testosterinum and the like. But Natrum Mur and Conium usually strike the fundamental root cause and therefore is considered by me as the foundation medicines. Take Sterculia Q for stamina and energy five drops three times a day for one week repeat if necessary, Use Rhus Tox 200 and Nux Vomica if necessary for bad rainy weather and stress respectively. Press both little fingers of the hands for two minutes to increase energy conservation in the body. Keep the index finger on the first connecting phalenge line of the finger with palm and breathe deeply in that mudra for 10 minutes. My experience is tha if a person has nothing to expel from the body and is healthy, any number of medicines on the same day one dose each is not going to give any trouble. I can take upto or more than 50 medicines in a day in 30 or 200 potencies. But that does not mean that every one can sustain all medicines and can be taken indiscriminately. No. Medicines have to be used with discrimination and caution and use where necessary. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

June 14 2010
Dear Kumar, I had taken a dose of Apis Mel and have severe symptoms, runny nose, sneezing, headache, chills, water retention, just feel awful.
1. Does this mean the body is getting rid of toxins within and will go away on its own, or do I need to antidote it, because I dont have Cantharis. By the time I order and it gets here it should pass right?
2. Does it mean I am allergic to the bee sting?
3. Does Conium work to bring in balance the right hormonal harmony? Because my symptoms are,, coarse hair on chin, and also LOW IN DHEA?
Please answer me as I truely value your knowledge and follow all your recommendations. Not a day goes by that I encounter thinking and mentioning how much a guy by the name of Kumar from India has changed my life,Wink
THANK YOU (my personal doctor)
One more thing, you claim that you are not a doctor but the knowledge you have about people surpass any doctor that I ever was seen by,, by far millions.

--

June 14 2010
You may raise the potency of the Apis Mellifica to 1M one dose in 15 days maximum upto three doses only. The Apis Mellifica is making the body work against an infection and the aggravation is due to that. It will die down on its own. It is probably a urinary infection with itching. You are not allergic to anything. The word allergy is an allergy to me. Coarse hair on the chin is a problem in adrinals and later reaching the T Cells and B Cells and then acting upon the testesterone. Natrum Mur is the remedy, conium will help a lot. Thanks for being very kind and generous.

--

port, Or usa

June 16 2010
Dear Kumar don't go Allergic on us here because we need you
I need your advice as to how to increase my Ferritin, mine has been low for a very long time. Total Iron Levels were 23, and I have no energy and am sure is due to that.
I am taking multi-vit, and one that has folate with vit B-12.
What is the best thing to take to increase so I have more energy?
Please help me,
thank you

--

June 16 2010
I have explained that in the case of Rishita in this forum a few threads under this one. Please look into that. with regards. udaya.

--

port, Or usa

June 16 2010
thank you,......Udaya!

--

June 17 2010
ok

--

port, Or usa

June 17 2010
Dear Udaya, I am ordering all the meds needed for my low ferritin but can not seem to find ferrum protoxalatum-
Is there another name for it?
Thanks.

port, Or usa

June 17 2010
ok, I think I found it, its also by the name of ferrum metallicum, correct?

--

June 17 2010
Ferrum Metalicum is not Ferrum Protoxalatum (anaemia). see the following link :
http://www.similima.com/gp8.html

And also see the following link for its availability:
http://www.celletech.com/commerce/product.jsp?prodId=1553&catId=50&companyId=50

Ferrum Met is Ferrum the metal the leader of the group of Iron. Ferrum Protoxalatum is specific to anaemia. with best wishes.

--

--

June 17 2010
Also read this book for anaemic conditions:
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=eSsz_wW8eewC&pg=PA241&lpg=PA241&dq=protoxalatum&source=bl&ots=9TjcVgR1xm&sig=AJK75tN8eI0wM_7UvMrxj9qe6gY&hl=en&ei=b2EaTLDVMMPGOPPr9K8K&sa=X&oi=

--

port, Or usa

June 17 2010
Thank you for your quick reply, I was just about to order the Ferrum Metaticum.
And, it seems like Celletech is the only place that carries it. Can not wait to order it and see if I see difference in energy.
I also will order Vanadium, Lecithinium, Ceonathus, and the three ferrums you suggested on the other site. Also I will order Strophantus Q since I do get a lot of palpitation and out of breath regularly.
Thank you a million Udaya.

--

June 17 2010
ok

--

port, Or usa

June 18 2010
Wau, I was just looking around for a book like the one you suggested, that has the right dose and potency.
I can not wait to go out and buy the book at my local book store.
That book will be my next bible, I love Homeopathy. Most of my books are on natural health, naturopath,, etc..
I appreciate the knowledge you share with us Udaya, please continue to do every time you encounter a book that might interest us here can you share with us. I just spent $40 on a Materia Medica which is actually not that good, I will use the one above more, am sure of it.
I do however have a question.
Every now and then, probably 2-3 times a year, I get these painful sores like I have now, after getting over a fever, they are deep in my throat like two on both sides, and also like a cut in the middle of my tongue, they do go away but not without much pain. What can I take to expell that virus permanently?
Thank YOU, and I wish you a CHEERFUL DAY.

--

June 18 2010
with the limited amount of symptoms you have given I can only guide you through the tongue symptoms. Please see the following link.

http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-books-online/repertory-of-tongue-symptoms/

As far as materia medica is concerned, you need not have bought one. You could easily refer to materia medica in the net.

www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

http://www.homeoint.org/books4/boerirep/index.htm

There are too many good books which can be referred for snap shot prescriptions.

--

port, Or usa

June 19 2010
Thank you sincerely Udaya, from the bottom of my heart. I come to you with a problem that I mentioned in the beginning of my post which is a great concern to me that is making me feel fatigue severely.
I did read a post on here regarding my same prob of Epstein Barr Virus and looked into your recomendations like as to. Thuja I M, Rhus tom I M Belladona 30, Ledum Pal, Kali phos and etc,
But I can not begin to fully understand if I should take all of them in that order and IF I REALLY DO NEED them all.

If you so choose and are willing to continue helping me, I can not tell you how grateful I am, since I am a single mom w 3 teenagers and take care of elderly, I so need extra energy.., and am not a lazy person, I actually despise laziness, but it seem lately I feel fatigue. I do work because I have to, but my vitality is gone and vigor for life.;(
MY TEST results last were as follow:
Epst Bar (EBNA) are: >5.00 H
Epst Bar (VCA are 3.60 H.
I ask for your help because you have helped with other ailments.
Thank you Udaya and I truely Respect your knowledge.

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.