Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Justicia Adhatoda (basaka)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA
Started by: udaya kumar at May 15 2010

Replies: 83 & Views: 17997    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: udaya kumar
--

May 15 2010
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
39, f living in usa, oregon, cold

2. Current complain - from how long:
Have always had constipation but for the past 2yrs, hair falling off, tired, anemia, chronic fatigue, and a dull pain in my upper back, can never warm up, always freezing, feel better when i lay down, no energy, no digestion at all

3. Current medicine you are taking:
half grain thyroid, adrenal support, meds for anemia, natural supplements here and there, coloidal silver, enzymes, antibiotic since i think i have kidney infec bec of the chills and frequesnt urination.

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
If any of the kind doctors trained and i see very respected would like to look over my blood work since i do not trust western doctors or med. Lipid pane 229, HDL 77, triglyceride 73, LDL 137, chol/HDLC 3.0, cardio crp 0.2, glucose 83, Urea(bun 11, Creatinine 1.01, eGFR >60, Bilirubim 0.3, vit D total 27, Total Iron 23, Insulin 2,
TSH 3 1.28,, T4 Free 1.1, Epstein Bar D <0.90, Epstein Bar VCA 0.90, Epstein IGG 3.60, White blood count 3.8, Red blood 3.98 Hemoglobin 10.6 Hemotocrit 31.8 MCV 79.9 MCH 26.6 MCHC 33.3 RDW 19.7, Lymphocyctes 1178, Monocytes 342, Eosinophils 38, Basophils 11., I value your interpretation of these results since I do not know what to take and dont believe am being treated correctly since i do no feel good. I do not know if I do have a thyroid or there is something else going on.

5. Breif medical history:
I have three kids which all are healthy, I have been very healthy until the age of 37 when I began getting tired, loosing my hair, and diagnosed with anemia, thyroid, chronic fatigue, never had been sick before, as a chile I had prob with bed wetting. I did have few urinary/or kidney infections one right after the other. Always in good health, exercised, am from Romania so I cook a lot of home made soups and I actually eat very healthy. Just recently I crave a lot of refried beans and eat way too spicy.

6. Family Back Ground:
My parents and I come from Romania, Europe, they are both fairly ok, a little overweight, some liver disease in grandmother which died, a little high blood pressure,

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
I am self employed, own my own business taking care of elderly in my home, have been for the past 19 years. Its been tough.

8. Desires and aversion of food:
lately been craving and eating a lot of beans, spicy and I am addicted to diet coke, if i dont have it I can go without food all day.

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
i am moody just for few days before beriod, now am depressed bec of loosing my hair, i am social in public but not at home, not dating at the moment bec i have low self esteem bec of my hair, baggy, puffy eyes, but in general i am responsible person and run a business. I am not overweight, am 5,7 weigh 140 but conscience about my puffy eyes, that is all I talk about, am getting a little bit obsessed with getting well

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
i feel better when i lay down flat, the pain in back is a little better, when am out i feel a little better

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
i drink a lot of water but not a diabetic, tongue is somewhat white,i used to get a lot of sores on my tongue.

Re:Hypothyroid and other ailments By: blackwidow
port, Or usa
May 4 2010

This is Otilia, thank you dear doctor for taking the time to look over my blood work, and I will take your advice word for word, can you instruct me as to where would be the best place to find and buy any of your recommended homeopathic medicine. I respect your time and advice greatly. O

Re:Hypothyroid and other ailments
By: udaya kumar
--
May 5 2010

Please check the symptoms of Kali Carb from the following link and let me know the symptoms agreeing with you.

Considering the baggy eyelids, female symptoms you have not mentioned and Urine symptoms, if they agree partially even, you may take three doses of Kali Carb 30 for one day and report benefits received. with best wishes.

www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

--

port, Or usa
May 6 2010

Dear Dr Kumar, Thank you a million times for answering so fast, I dont know how you do it in order to respond and help so many people. I do not wish to offend you in any way but first I would like to ask if your office takes any donation? Ok, that said, my symptoms match a lot of the Kali C, I would say 75%, I did take it today and the symptoms were I was laughing a lot which I have not in a long time? I dont know if thats normal but I guess I needed it. As far as the other symptoms goes, MY PUFFYness of the eyes are more on the lower and especially in the MORNING. As far as female prob, my periods are normal but I do have tu urinate quite a lot esp at night. I do retain a lot of water.
I have read what you instructed me to take and its interesting you knew without even seeing me. I had a blood test show low sodium and potassium and the doctor said, "I dont know why".
Please, advice me further as far as thyroid issue since am down to just few and need to order for my thyroid. My hair has fallen off a lot, it was nice and curly and thick, now is dry and coarse.
I need your expert opinion. Thank you.
Sorry if I write too much and take your time too long. Blessings for you and yours. Otilia

Re:Hypothyroid and other ailments
By: udaya kumar
--
May 6 2010

Dear Otilia,
Thanks for the kindness and genrosity. I am not a Dr by profession.

After using Kali Carb you were laughing which was not happening for a long time is a sign of well being and you can continue that medicine for upto three days.

As far as I can see, you have been given that medicine on the understanding that there is an assimilation problem within you for Potassium which happens only in relation to assimilation problem with Sodium. I call them as imbalances to make it a milder and acceptable term without scaring the patient. There can also be a history of urinal infection which you did not mention. The next best medicine you can take therefore is the following five medicines in the same order.
1. Thuja 30 three doses a day for three days.
2. Natrum Mur 30 three doses for three days.
3. Apis Mellifica 30 three doses for three days.
4. Calcarea Carb 200 one dose a day for one week.
This will correct many of your problems including your thyroid and obese condition if any. The hair fall can be arrested with the following medicines :
1. Arnica 30 three times a day as long as required
2. Wiestbaden 200 one dose on alternate days.
3. Phosphorus 30 three times a day for one week if you are thin and lean in constitution and if hair is falling bunches.
4. Vinca Minor 30 three doses a day for three days.
If there is any specific reason for hair fall you may let me know that so that specific remedy can be suggested

The medicines prescribed at 3 and 4 above for hair should be used only according to individual symptoms.

with best wishes.

--

By: blackwidow
port, Or usa
May 6 2010

Dear Kumar, thank you again for your suggestions.
I continue to take Kali c, seems this morning i woke up even more puffy eyes on the bottom but I ate malaysian food and maybe too salty.
You did actually worried me a little now;) saying about the sodium/potass imbalance, can you please tell me if it is an indication of something more serious? Bec these doctors here cant seem to find what is wrong and want to put me on depression pills, AND I AM not depressed.
I have ordered all the pills you instructed me to take and if I am correct, should me taking them in order as follow?
Take Kali c 3 days, stop, then start
Thuja 30 3 days stop, follow with the rest of your instructions.
I also ordered Wiestbaden for hair loss which hope will work well, and did pick up Anrica Oil mix with Olive oil, OK?
My TSH is 1.28 and T4 Free 1.1, any recommendations at this time, or wait until I do the instructions above? I am always so cold to the point of shivering at times. Thank you, my dear Kumar for being so far from here and caring about in helping others? All the best to you. Otilia, )

--

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: udaya kumar
--

May 15 2010
port, Or usa
May 14 2010

Dear Kumar, I hope you are also well! Just want to report I am doing super, super good, even my face has changed, few people mentioned I do not look as tired and I even have my sparkle back in my eyes. Thank you so much, I am shocked how some little pills can change my life after being sick now for over 2 yrs.
Could I also ask for your opinion as to my pain in the left side, mainly at night and goes thru the back, I was diagnosed with Gastritis, never treat it, and as I mentioned above in my detailed med history I have severe Constipation. I have read about nux vom, carbo vege cal carb but would rather wait to hear what you suggest for me to take, since I trust you are the one that knows better? I have noticed today a little more tired but is due to constipation? I never feel the urge to eliminate, if that helps on what type of constipation I have. Please let me know! Also, can the meds be mixed with the ones am taking now,, am on Natr Muri, next apis meliif, then calc carb.? Please tell me what to take, thank you and hope you are well also. Otilia

--

--

May 15 2010
Dear Otilia,
I am perfectly ok, on vacation in India. If the pain is on the right and goes through the back as described by you it is gastric and should be corrected by Carbo vegetabilis 30 three times a day for few days. For gastritis the best medicines are Hydrastis 30, Nux Vomica 30, Argentum Nitricum 30, Arsenic Album 30, Pulsatilla 30 one at a time one dose each in that order. Or if you are very clear about your symptoms you can avoid one or two of the above medicines, but al the medicines are needed here and there in your ailments. You may also take the earlier prescription to remove any basic imbalances so that all other medicines work more efficiently. You need not take apis mel. Medicines should be used in consultation with a homeo doctor. with best wishes.

--

Re:Case of Blackwidow Port Or USA By: blackwidow
port, Or usa

May 16 2010
Dear Kumar, happy to hear your on vacation, I envy you. Last time I got away on vacation was prob 14 yrs ago. Oh my, what a doggy life Wink), I need your help regarding my daughter Sara, she is in and out of the hospital and these doctors dont know what is wrong, I will make a new thread if you would be the one helping us? I thank you for your kind heart and genorosity regarding people. May God Bless you continuously. The thread will be Sara (blackwidows) daughter. Dont let the name blackwidow scare you,Wink))) otilia

--

May 17 2010
ok

--

port, Or usa

May 17 2010
Dear Kumar, I am feeling lot better after all the things I took, not as tired, the pain in upper back gone, I finished with calc carb, still get lot of puffy eyes on the bottom eyes in the morning but now they go away within one hour, unlike before maybe by evening.
The pain i mention earlie is actually on my left side and more at night, diagnosed with gastritis, will pick up today nux vom, hydrastis, arsenic, argen nitr, these are mainly for gastritis correct? Because I am having big trouble with digestion, can I take lycopedium for digestion? I did take carb veg too for few days? Please let me know if what am doing is correct for gastritis and digestion, or do they all work for the same two purpose? I need your help. What would we do without you? Thank you. otilia

port, Or usa

May 17 2010
Since I notice and see such a big difference in my life, and others have commented on how rested I look, Kumar you are truely a satsang on this site and are appreciated.Wink))) I read. Now i am the guru in my fam treating my girls myself, you read sara's post, now I need to get some stuff for my 16 yr old daughter that did not get her period only once, then it stopped. she took nat mur for few days, then I was thinking pulsatilla, then ferr iod, then graphite. What do you feel Kumar? Do you have time to answer this for me too? I know I ask for a lot, but i saw a difference now you made me a believer. Thank you and hope all is well with you also, in perfect harmony! otilia

--

May 18 2010
You may take lycopodium but not above 200C potency and not too frequently. Lycopodium is an excellent medicine for gastric derrangements particularly that goes downwards. Carbo veg for that goes upwards and china that stays in the middle. But for the subtlest of the airs hydrastis is specific for gastritis alongwith argentum nitricum, In argentum nitricum there would be specific sound of the belching which can be heard in next room and there would also be several phoebias like fear of height and many many. Ipec and Anacardium at the lower potencies of 6C also helps with deodinal ulcers and gastritis. Nux would be primary medicine for acidity and gerds. pulsatilla is soothing, it works when there is bile derrangements and burping.

In the case of your other daughter please see the following link and let me know which medicine which condition she is in. Mostly Thuja Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla in that order should work. Check also for symptoms of Kali carb in case hereditary factors are involved. with best wishes.
http://www.similima.com/pm62.html

--

port, Or usa

May 18 2010
Dear Kumar, I found the above site very educational and glad you posted it because a lot of the beliefs which I had about homeopathy turn out to be confuted, at least in my mind I thought that serious conditions can not be treated. That said I would like to get to Dianas' case pertaining to her amenorrhea. She turned 16, never sexual, has diminished enery, acnes, tendency to gain weight easily, actually anything she will try she is unable to loose the weight. She keeps her feelings inside often.
This is the order that she most matches symptoms with the medicine. Ant-C, Aur-gold, and nat-mur. I did mention previous I gave her nat mur for few days, now she is on ferr due to not eating a lot of meat and her low energy. Is it correct my understanding to give her thuja next, following with pulsatilla,,,,,Yes?
I appreciate your time Kumar and hope we are not overwhelming you with all these female symptomatics.

I believe you are one strong mind, body and soul. Otilia

--

May 19 2010
You can give her Thuja 30 three doses for three days and then again put her on Natrum Mur 30 and Calcarea Carb 200. You may also put her on the Classic Trios. Sulphur 200 + Calcarea Carb 200 + Lycopodium 200 one set of doses a week in the same order upto three doses i.e. for three consequtive week ends. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

May 20 2010
Dear Kumar, as far as the classic trios, how do you mean? This is how I understand, sulphur 3x day, cal carb 3x day, lyco 3x day,, all continuously for three weeks? Please clarify i seem to be confused and want to give it exactly to your specification. Otilia

port, Or usa

May 20 2010
Ok, so,,, as far as for me right now I am taking cal carb for one week, but my next question is, I still wake up in the morning quite puffy bottom eye lids. I read a little about gelsenium and other remedy for puffy eyes. Would like to know what is causing this since you were able to help and I no longer feel that pain in my upper back, and my energy is quite well, it could be better but am working also on my digestion with lyco, vegi carbo, nux vomica and other stuff.
I like to mention that i eat spicy like no one I know, I bet I could even blow fire out of my mouth how spicy I eat, and prob salty too.
What should I take to get rid of this PUFFY EYES on the bottom eyelids in the morning? Also I notice when I do eat spicy it gets worse, and also from constipation too. This seems to be my only prob now.
Could I ask you for your help here again?
As always, much appreciate your time and truely respected. OTILIA

port, Or usa

May 21 2010
One more thing I like to mention is that I am a total match to kali carb, they should have my pic next to it. I felt really good on it, no back ache, no puffy eyes. How long can I be on it and would you suggest it? otilia

port, Or usa

May 21 2010
So true about the kali carb patient that we forget to mention important symptoms, I have this burning itch on my feet between the toes and also my ears itch quite a lot. Would I prob need a really good cleanse for candida and what is the best homeopath for it. Today am not as well, we have been having weather changes like crazy, sunny, then rainy, then few min hail, and I do get affected by weather badly.
Please make your suggestion! I thank you and hope you are well. Otilia

--

May 21 2010
Otilia,
Classic Trio 3X is of Hahnemann's time. For one thing, Hahnemann and the immediate masters following him, were the first generation homeopaths who wee reluctant and afraid of using medcines higher than 30C potency for the very fact that they did not know completely how the medicines would behave with each individual. Plenty of water have flown under the bridge hence. And secondly, the period of hahnemann and before the human body was virgin ie. untouched by chemicals and toxins as of now in the form of medicines. Whatever medicines used were mostly natural and administered through mouth. And therefore, the lowest potency was sufficient as the chronic ailments, except of exceptional ones, were verymuch on the surface level and easily cureable by very low potency. Is that the case now? The genetic mutations have reached a stage of altered genes. You may need anything from 200C to address such ailments. Except of acute ailments, higher potencies will be always required. Lower potencies are required when repeated doses are to be given and that is why you say 3x a day for one day to be continued for weeks. Well my suggestion is 200C a day one medicine in the morning the second one at 200C in the afternoon and third one at 200C in the evening. Repeat the same prescription after one week, upto three weeks. Aggravations are caused when thepotency is low and not when it is high. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

May 21 2010
Dear Kumar I thank you for making the clarification. I was not contradicting you at all, just was unclear how exactly to give them to Diana for amenorrhea.
Ok, I need you help big time.
The pain that I had and went away for about ten days, now its back.
Here is what the acupuncturist said, that it is from the kidney I have the puffy eyes.
My chiropractic said this, that the main deep tissue on both of my side like where the wait is, are pulling my rib cage.
Please, I ask if you can look into this thoroughly for me, as I can not bare it anymore.
I noticed its worse when am laying in bed, and when I do have that pain I also have a frontal headache with SEVERE BAGS under MY EYES.. You can see little bags of fluid/water. And I feel fatigued. Please Kumar what could this be and it came back again.
One thing that helped is when I was on Kali Carb. I wish I could find what is causing this. One note I like to add, we have been having severe weather changes, maybe that is a factor in making it worse.
Please, what is it that you think might this be? Muscles, kidney, something interior? Please, I ask if you could look at my case again and give me help. I cant afford to not have energy and feel this way.
Look forward to your suggestion and opinion. Otilia

port, Or usa

May 26 2010
Dear Kumar have you abandoned me? I hope you are well. I have one question. My naturopath put me on Progesterone awhile ago but I am not taking it now. I do however get a lot of stubby tough course hairs on my chin, my periods are normal, but what can a woman take to balance all the hormones, prog, estrogen and testasterone. I dont think I need testasterone since I do get the male traits of hair on my chin. I dont know which one to take, can you please instruct if you have a little time to read my post, please? Otilia

--

May 26 2010
Otilia,
I do no have access to computers or net and am in a land of power cuts. That should explain you.
The medicine indicated as per your notes of May 26 is Natrum Mur 30. But the May 21 suggests Apis Mellifica. One should know that apis mellifica is chronic to Natrum Mur and therefore one may start with few doses of Apis Mellifica 30 and when the chronic condition subsides or changes to acute form, Natrum Mur may be continued for a longer period. If needed Higher potencies of
Apis Mel could be used. Kali Carb should continue in higher potencies at larger intervals. One dose of Sulphur may be used as intercurrent remedy in 30C potency. Testesterone, EStrogen and the kind are connected with T Cells and B Cells and have their trigger within Adrinals. Natrum Mur works best here. with best wishes.

--

port, Or usa

May 26 2010
Dear Kumar thank your for answering to all my ailments. I was joking about the comment that you abandoned me. I know you are not required to help us but you do it out of the kindness of your heart which is rare these days for people to do or find.
I just wish I could help in return somehow- since you take so much time for others.
Trust me, you have helped me tremendously, that aching dull pain in my back is not like it used to be, I do get it but not as bad. I just noticed this morning soon after consuming coffee that I was beginning to get a little of it, maybe it is gas or acid, possible?

Also to what you wrote in last post about the Adrenals, I did get diagnosed with "my adrenals being shut" and dr wanted to put me on Steroids, which I refused and threw them away. So, I will follow your advice as to taking apis and Nat Mur.
Truely, I feel blessed to have found this website, and feel god intended it for me to receive healing. Thanks a Million.
Let me know if I can do anything in return to help, because like most, :most" people minds are trained to believe in the Western world is, Time is Money, obviously not for you. People have become so selfish that they do not care to help others anymore even if they could.
Your an Angel!
Otilia

--

May 26 2010
Otilia.,
Thank you for being so kind. Your ailment is returning because the particular medicine i.e. Kali Carb which you are taking is antidoted by Coffee. I am afraid you might have to stop coffee during the treatment. All potassium salts are very sensitive. They should not be taken while you have fever. So I would suggest that you repeat the medicines again and "abandon" coffee.
Adrinal insufficiency should be renamed pheochromocytoma and not Tumor in adrinals as any number of MRIs will not reveal a microscopic tumor inside a cell even if they are there. What the doctors probably look for is a huge mass in the organs through scans and imagings which cannot detect predispositions. Predispositions to tumor or cancers or other ailments is sufficient to trigger a number of modern day ailments the humanity is suffering from from. including diabetis, blood pressure and consequent ailments. I think the only medicine which can correct this predisposition or genetic mutation as one may call it or the predisposition or Vasna or inherent desire to do sins in humanity can only be cured by THUJA and their immediate damages
can only be cured by Natrum Mur (Common salt) with phosphorus, carbon, calcium, sulphur and potassium and other elements and metals following suit.

--

port, Or usa

May 26 2010
Ok, wow, that is valuable information.
I will re-do the whole thing over, but you are saying this time to actually do Apis Mel? On May 15 you said to skip?
I will take Thuja 30 3 days
Nat Mur 3 days
Apis Mel 3 days
Cal carb 3 days
This will correct any thyroid, adrenal and hormonal imbalances?
Kindly answer back. Otilia
p.s without the coffee this time, Wink

--

May 27 2010
I had asked you to skip apis because you were taking Kali Carb. But the Kali Carb benefits have returned as mentioned by you. Threfore, I am suggesting you to supplement it with Apis which is also valuable in the type and trend of ailments which is bothering you symptomatically.

--

port, Or usa

May 27 2010
Thank You Kumar, I will start the whole med again and without the coffee, the problem is I dont know that I can do it. I am really addicted to coffee and Diet coke, my only two bad habits, third is attracting wrong men, Wink
Otilia. We live and Learn!

--

May 28 2010
Please check whether you have aspertame in diet coke? That would be more injurious and perhaps the cause to many of your ailments.

--

port, Or usa

May 29 2010
Guilty as charged. Diet Coke has Aspertane in it. I have tried to quit drinking diet coke so hard and have gone few days without it, but I get to needing it then I will go get some from my neighbors.I will have about 3-4 cans a day and even more in the summer days.
I would like to mention today I went to my doctor and my hormones were off, my DHEA was borderline low and my Cortisol level high in the morning between 6-8 am. Severely anemic with a number 4. Feeling weak now due to my period since I am loosing lot of blood and I get a bad headache that goes along with my period.
I just dont know what to do and how to find the right balance for these dhea, prog, testas hormones. My doctor put me on Liver Support and also a supplement for anemia, but it seems like I am not assimilating whatever I take, since I have been taking iron and see no difference. One major issue that I feel is wrong with me is I feel like I have NO DIGESTION which is where my prob begin to strat with.
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should be on, not be on, am afraid I might be doing more harm to my body messing around with hormones since I already was taking Prog, but it was in the natural form.
I anticipate your suggestions always.

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.