Locations of visitors to this page

Vacation
Started by: udaya kumar at April 15 2010

Replies: 20 & Views: 4167    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Vacation By: udaya kumar
--

April 15 2010
Dear Members,
I shall be on a long vacation in India starting next week-end i.e.24th April. My access and time on computer may be restricted. I shall try to reach you regularly but not daily. I shall be in Delhi, Bangalore and Kerala. With warm regards, udaya

--

Re:Vacation By: garcot
Bangalore

April 15 2010
Dear Udaya,

Thank you. Hope to meet you in Bangalore.

Warm regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Vacation By: M.A. Rana

April 15 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
Wish you a very happy journey and enjoyful vacation. Is it possible to see you in Banglore? would you like to attend a aptient there? please give me your contact number and place if yes.
Thanking you in advance.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:Vacation By: HomeoEnthusiast
-India-

April 15 2010
Dear Udaya,
I definitely look forward to meeting you in person - let me know when you will be available in Kerala and where !
mail me at::rams@hushmail.com

Regards,
-rams

Re:Vacation By: baskaran.ramamurthy

April 15 2010
Dear Udaya,
Best Wishes and Happy Landings.I would love to meet you and Garcot in Bangaluru if time permits you todo so
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:Vacation By: udaya kumar
--

April 15 2010
Dear Gacrot,
I will reach by flight from Delhi around 29th. We will meet. Also keep in touch with Bhaskaran. It is possible that all of us can meet there. regds.
Dear rams,
I will let you know the programme once I reach Kerala. I have to visit Guruvayur,
With regards.

Dear Rana,
I will let you know as the programme finalize. If my schedule permits I shall attend. with regards.

--

Re:Vacation By: Skill123

April 15 2010
Dear Dr.Udaya,

Wishing you a wonderful trip to India. I wish I was in India. I would love to meet you in person. Maybe you can plan a trip to the US sometime in the future Smile

When are you expected to return from vacation?

Best Regards,
Skill
(11.58PM PST on 4/15/10)

--

April 15 2010
Thanks Skill. I have been in US few times. Tired of travelling. I want to lead a quite life, may be some farming, village,innocent people, paddy fields, coconut trees,light breeze, lot of land(earth) and a little house, a lot of meditation, animals around, love plants and trees, love narture, love garden & flowers, love dogs, and medicinal plants,chirping and flying birds,dragon flies, fireflies and butterflies,squirrels, lotus and lilies,lots and lots or rain, smell of earth, roaring of the waves from sea,distant view of mountain and rivers from balcony and of course homeopathy, help the suffering and other passions and lot of grand children! That is where I wanted to be, my roots, rustic pastoral life. Or was it a dream! Never mind, dreams do come true! I shall return after a month, a journey incomplete. Thanks for the good wishes, with warm regards.

--

Re:Vacation By: Skill123

April 15 2010
What a beautiful dream. I sincerely wish and hope that your dream will become a reality soon.

Best wishes,
Skill

--

April 15 2010
Thank you for that. In fact, I wanted to tell you what we are missing in the cities. with regards.

--

Re:Vacation By: baskaran.ramamurthy

April 16 2010
Dear Udaya,
Thanks for accepting my request for a meeting with you .I thought it would give me an opportunity to discuss the case of grandson. I am planning a visit to Guruvayoor from 8th May till 10 th May to complete a prarthana for my grand daughter after which I will take my grandson to Poochakkal a village near Ernakulam for Ayurvedic massage treatment. Looking forward to meeting you in India
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

April 16 2010
Dear Bhaskaran,
If God wills we will meet in Guruvayur itself. with regards.

--

Re:Vacation By: Vic

April 16 2010
Dear Udaya,
Have a wonderful time!
Is it possible to have a little corner in that dream, under the trees and aroung animals and plants? Smile
I will be there with my family, some day Smile

God Bless,
Vic.

--

April 16 2010
tks all. Vic there is room for everyone. with regards.

--

Re:Vacation By: vandy77

April 21 2010
Dear Udaya,

Tomorrow, I am leaving for Delhi, Surely would like to meet you in person.

Please mail me your schedule on vandy77@rediffmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Vandana Arora

Re:Vacation By: M.A. Rana

April 21 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
Thanks for your confirmation and promise of sparing time for one my patient. i wish a very safe journey and happy return. I think you are poet also. We are all missing this nature and keeping hope that some day we shall enjoy after returning to our homeland.
Good Luck!

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:Vacation By: vyushti

April 21 2010
Dear Udaya,
have a wondrous vacation Smile
twould be wonderful if we could meetwhile you are in delhi? please let me know if it is a possibility!
warm regards

--

April 21 2010
Thank you Rana and Vyushti.

I do not think that to be. Man proposes, god disposes. As of now the Airports in Europe are closed and I have already postponed departure by one week curtailing the vacation. I am also preoccupied with other priorities, I do not know as such anything for certain. Thanks for all good wishes. with due regards to all.

--

Re:Vacation By: zansari
riyadh

April 21 2010
Have a nice vacation. I would like to see you for a few minutes while you are in Delhi. If you feel convenient, please give me date, time and place. I hope my request will be entertained. Thank you in anticipation. Kind regards. Zansari

--

April 22 2010
My plans are not finalised. The dates have already been postponed. I will let you know. with regards,

--

Re:Vacation By: vyushti

April 24 2010
have a great trip Smile

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.