Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ALLERGIES - BANANA, AVACADO ETC
Started by: udaya kumar at April 5 2010

Replies: 2 & Views: 7293    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

ALLERGIES - BANANA, AVACADO ETC By: udaya kumar
--

April 5 2010
Allergic reactions to banana have been observed in those with latex hypersensitivity. The presence of cross-reacting IgE binding allergen epitopes in the banana fruit is considered by some as one cause. And said to share allergens with other fruits, like avocado and kiwi, that show antigenic relations to natural rubber latex, and with melon and ragweed pollen by cross reaction. Some others conclude that the protein found in banana called chitinase, causes the immune system in some individuals to overreact and treat the protein as harmful to your body. The protein called chitinase is also found in avocado and kiwi fruit. The immune system overacting to the banana protein chitinase. caused by Vaso-active amines. They argue that Vaso-active amines are histamine like substances that occur naturally in foods and can trigger symptoms that can mimic allergy reactions. Vaso-active amines are called histamine, phenyl-ethylamine, serotonin, tyramine and dopamine. Serotonin is found in banana, and the symptom of serotonine ingestion include cramping, flushing of the skin, headache, and heart palpitations. The severity of the symptoms is dependent on the amount the histamine like substance ingested and the lack of the histamine metabolizing enzyme diamine oxidase in the system. The so called food allergy or food intolerance reactions happen within a few minutes to hours after eating the bananas involving skin rash to cramps, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, runny nose, watery eyes, wheezing, coughing.

To my mind, the human body as well as the universe has come out from the basic five elements, The Ether, The Air, The Fire, The water and the Earth. The Spirit, the thoughts, metaphysics in the body are from Ether, The air causes all movements, and the fire causes the life,growth, metabolism, digestion; the water causes the shape, the liquids in the body, the thermostatus of the body in conjuction with fire etc. and the Earth is the fundamental structure involving all organs, the body, the bones, the nerves etc. Each substance we eat are the Earth part of the other bodies existing outside our body and those bodies contain all those that are inside our body. All those subtile particles that end in “IN” and “INE” are the Ether constituents within us as well as without or outside us. Therefore the enzymes like Hystamine(ending in INE) diamine, phenylethylamine, serotonin(ending in IN), tyramine, dopamine and all alkaloids and amines are Ether derivatives. They do the subtlest of the subtlest subatomic functions in the body. You would know that when a body which has B Blood group is ingested with AB or A or any other blood group of positive or negative qualities, the blood would straight away reject it, the reason being they are different and cannot be accepted though they are blood. Similarly, when A particular protein or Ether derivative in its subtlest form is ingested into a body which has a mutated form of the same present or not present in the body, the body will reject the ingested one with violent reactions. This cannot be termed in a vast and expansive nomenclature of ALLERGY as we do now and avoid taking that stuff, which will only increase the damage which the body has already and reach a stage of serious other maladies following it. Therefore, it should be concluded that there is a fundamental damage to that Ether derivative in the body which is assisting the assimilation of external ether derivatives supplemented to the body through food. That has to be corrected for proper assimilation. If the correction is done the so called allergy will vanish. Searching for the cause is not sufficient, understanding the body and correcting the fundamental imbalance is the key and the clue to permanent relief. If the Ether derivative is mutated, what could be the cause there. The cause would be the second Gross element i.e. the Air. The combination of Ether with Air in its subatomic proportion has gone wrong and if that proportion is corrected, the rejection by the body will stop and the body will start accepting the same banana which it once rejected. How do I know that it is the fundamental second element Air. It is because, you look at the reactions happening, remembering at the same time the basic function of the Gross element air in the body is movement. Movement includes the movement of the limbs, the movement of the mouth, eylids, the movement of the blood, the movement of protons, neutroms and all subatomic movements, each and every movement in the body will be included. The fundamental truth to note is that, Pain is always caused when the movement is stopped or restricted in the body. So, if there is pain in any part of the body, it should be invariably understood that the air movement has been stopped or restricted there. If there is paralysis, it means there is no air at all there. Water can reach only where there is air. If there is no air, there cannot be water too. If air is not there, blood cannot also be there. The portion therefore is paralysed or dead.

In the case in point, the first symptom is stomach ache, meaning there is a gastric derangement, normally called as gastralgia, then there is cramps which is again a shortening or inability to expand or contract the muscles, which are again movement restriction due to lack of air supply and consequent blood and nutrient supplies. Wheezing again is connected with air derangement. Now how to correct it naturally? The body has to correct it, no medicines of gross value can do it.. Because all medicines of gross preparation are of the Level of Earth among the five gross elements, while we are talking about higher elements of Air and Ether. We need to therefore raise the level of the medicine to that of subatomic characteristics. This fortunately can be done by potentizing the medicines and circumventing the circulatory system, we need to reach directly to the energy system of the body. The level in which the dopamine, serotonins etc. function, i.e. subtler than the neurotransmitter levels. Here we can fortunately go with homeopathic medicines. In the case of destention, stomach ache, flatulence, etc. caused by banana one can easily correct it by medicines like Lycopodium 200 single dose.

One should remember that most of these intolerances, allergies, mutations in genes from parent level passed on to the children level and further damaged by vaccinations are of iatrogenic reasons polluting the natural elements by their toxicities and should first be antidoted and corrected by medicines like Thuja, Nux Vomica, Natrum Mur, Calcarea Carb, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Pulsatilla etc. to achieve maximum benefits. In the case of Banana intolerance and stomach ache due to Banana, one single dose of Lycopodium 200 (three to five globules or 5 drops in one ounce of water ) would be sufficient to correct it. Thereafter take any number of bananas one may like to eat. For those who have anaphylactic reactions, banana itself may be potentised and used as test doses to eliminate the ferocity of the attack.

The above is my thoughts on the subject and should not be substituted for advise of qualified medical practitioner. Medicines should be used only in consultation with a Doctor.

--

Re:ALLERGIES - BANANA, AVACADO ETC By: Vic

April 6 2010
Thank you Udaya!

I found also about Bananas, I am finding in my kids - Bananas making them acting different...I think they have some kind of allergy or intolerance to it, exactly like you wrote!

I will try Lyco 200C one dose...Anything needs to be taken before or after? Do you need more details ?

Thank you!
Best Wishes,
Vic.

Re:ALLERGIES - BANANA, AVACADO ETC By: garcot
Bangalore

April 6 2010
I have found Banana eaten when the weather is very dry ( Low humidity), always block one of the nostrils, especially in young children, irrespecive of the temperature ( summer or Winter). They do better when the humidity is at a aceeptable level ( RH - 30% to 45%).

Lyco. really helps and I have seen it working well in many, as banana can aggravate these individuals who are susceptible to dryness ( vata aggravation).

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.