Locations of visitors to this page

prophylaxis for Tentanus
Started by: garcot at August 5 2009

Replies: 11 & Views: 4705    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

prophylaxis for Tentanus By: garcot
Bangalore

August 5 2009
Dear Udaya,

I believe, Arnica, Hypericum, Ledum pal in combination or Ledum pal based on the symptoms alone, can act as a prophylaxis for Tetanus with the condition that the remedies taken early and within first 6 hours of any injury ( could be bite, pucture wounds, cuts accidents etc,,,). Would you confirm the same and also suggest any other remedy that is likely to get indicated?

I also believe, this combination would be much more effective compared to the conventional vaccination minus all the possible sideeffects, in some very sensitive people.

Thanks and regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:prophylaxis for Tentanus By: udaya kumar
--

August 5 2009
Ledum Pal is considered the prophylaxis for Tetanus. As far as I am concerned, I would use only Ledum Pal 30 or 200 according to situations and use Ledum Q directly over the wound or bruise. In septic conditions, Pyrogenum or lachesis may be required. Arnica, Hypericum(when nerve is inolved), Calendula are required as normally for most of the wounds. Using Ledum directly and immediately on the wound aborts all chances of septic and Tetanus conditions developing later. That is my experience.

You may see the following link for various ways treatment and prophylaxis is done. There are different approaches by different doctors.
abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/47650/

--

Re:prophylaxis for Tetanus By: garcot
Bangalore

August 5 2009
Thanks Udaya, since you were discussing about the Tetanus vaccine and its side effects, I was motivated to start this thread.

Regards
Garcot

Re:prophylaxis for Tentanus By: ataxia
USA

August 12 2009
Hi Udaya and Garcot, I heard this once on another list and I would like to get your input on it. The person who posted it is a nurse and a homeopath, anyway she said that the only way Tetanus can survive is in an oxygen deprived area. Following that logic would using Hydrogen Peroxide not only clean the wound out but get oxygen into it to kill the chances od Tetanus?

http://www.downrivermall.com/About_Muscular_Dystrophy.html

--

August 13 2009
I have always maintained that any pain in the body is registered when there is no movement of the element Air or the movement of air is restricted or blocked in the area. Inevitably in tetanus pain is the major symptom and lack of movement of air is therefore confirmed. When there is restricted movement of air, obviously oxygen may not be present in the area and thus the conclusion that tetanus (pain) thrives in an oxygen deprived area may prove correct. Hydrogen peroxide is a good germicide and its use as an oxidiser I am not well versed with. Even use of water then should be effective because it contains oxygen???

--

Re:prophylaxis for Tentanus By: garcot
Bangalore

August 13 2009
Hydrogen peroxide always decomposes (disproportionates) exothermically into water and oxygen gas spontaneously:

2 H2O2 → 2 H2O + O2

This process is very favorable thermodynamically. H2O2 is one of the most powerful oxidizers known—stronger than chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and potassium permanganate.

Hydrogen and oxygen are both gases, however they combine to give water ( a liquid ). Have you ever wondered Udaya?

And H2O2 is a weak acid and it is light blue in color.

Garcot

Re:prophylaxis for Tentanus By: akanshag
India

August 13 2009
Ledum pal can act as prophylaxsis for tetanus. does that mean if a child falls on road or get wounded by iron nail i.e. conditions in which doctor recommends injecting ATS or tetanus toxide within 24 hrs can be done away with. Instead we can give ledum Pal 30 to the child. Please confirm if I understood that correctly. And if this is right what is the recommended dosage?

Please advise me

--

August 13 2009
No. In the case of Iron nail other medicines will also be required as the rust is involved and septic conditions may be due to other reasons too apart from Tetanus. The tentanus will be taken care by the Ledum Pal. If there is blue colouration or other septic conditions, Lachesis or Pyrogenum, Echinasia etc. would be required. But it in normal bruises use of Ledum Pal in as well as outside. Q externally and 30C internally.
will remove most of the septic as well as tentanus threats. The symptoms have to be watched and medicines given.

--

--

August 13 2009
Garcot,
Ha! Ha! first came Ether, from Ether the Air and from Air the Fire and from Fire the Water and from water the Earth!!!

All are in all. Whenever I talk of Water in terms of sub atomic level and, therefore, in homeopathy, I was always considering water as air. This is the reason why I maintain where Air cannot travel, water or other liquid also cannot travel. The ten kinds of air have also be described many times.

We must remember that the structure of 2H2O2 (Hydrogen peroxide) the pale blue liquid is half hexagonal meaning Half Ether. 50% purity in Ether. Ether is Celestial Blue when Hundred percent and its brightness is so much that we will become blind on one glimpse because it is God Godself. If we have to see 100% Ether, the GOD has to WILL so. So that the eyes would be endowed with extra powers to see that brightness of Celestial white or Celestial blue as it would appear. No doubt the Satan in the form of Tetanus run away when even 50% of God comes in the form of 50% Ether i,.e. Hydrogen peroxide. And Hydrogen peroxide I must say is one step before it become Dihydrogen Monoxide a name forgotten and rarely used for water. The poison in the water is clear when we call it by its chemical name. Water can poison the poisonous and can cure the non-poisonous that is what it means, that is what its antiseptic activity as hyderogen peroxide is all about.

--

Re:prophylaxis for Tentanus By: robreke
mississippi, usa

January 12 2010
I cut my head about about 15 hours ago and got 5 stitches. Refused the tetanus shot at hospital. Just read that ledum pal should be put on wound and also taken internally to prevent tetanus.

Udaya said to take Q ledum pal externally.....so what does Q mean? What if I can't find any oinment or topical stuff for ledum pal? ALso...is it too late to apply anything topically as the wound is already stitched up and cleaned? Should I still take the ledum pal 30c? How long should I take it for like for a week or so? Thanks.

Rob

--

January 12 2010
Ledum Pal Q means Ledum Pal Mother Tincture. It will burn a little for a few seconds just like any other tincture. Ledum Pal 30 may be used three doses a day upto maximum three days as anti tetanus. Since you have already stitched the wound the doctor might have applied proper medicines there. Therefore, applying Ledum Pal at this stage externally would be counter-productive.

--

Re:prophylaxis for Tentanus By: misurarze@hotmail.com

March 18 2012
Early Pregnancy Symptoms - Nausea, Dizziness, and Food Cravings
Early pregnancy symptoms may vary significantly from one woman to another. In fact, even a single woman may experience different symptoms each time they are pregnant. The journey of these special nine months brings an array of bodily changes, behavioral changes, complications, and uncomfortable experiences. But all these things can be dealt with very easily by taking an educated approach. A pregnant woman must be well aware of the reasons why such changes take place and know how to ease the uncomfortable effects of such changes. There is no need to worry because these changes are temporary and they automatically go away with time.
Low Carb Diet Side Effects
Many of those early low carb diet side effects can be reduced by drinking extra water and getting plenty of rest, plus making sure you don't go hungry. In rare cases these initial low carb diet side effects can last as long as ten days, but usually they're present from approximately the third to the fifth day of your low carb diet.
http://www.clinictime.net/Dizziness-and-Nausea.html

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.