Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Arnica as a tool for diagnosis of many ailments
Started by: garcot at August 2 2009

Replies: 6 & Views: 3154    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Arnica as a tool for diagnosis of many ailments By: garcot
Bangalore

August 2 2009
Of-late, I am using Arnica in either 30c or 200c as a diagnostic tool for understanding the present status of a patient, who is unable to explain what is going on, but feeling out of sorts, inspite of normal food habits. If Arnica doesn't give the required relief, I fallback on Num Vomica.

Triphala 3x homeopathic potency ( about 3 doses) gives great relief of many of stomach related ailments ( like stomach pain, excess gas, constipation etc...) This remedy is homemade and it is used more as a supplement, but with a gentle potentisation works better than the raw powder.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Arnica as a tool for diagnosis of many ailments By: udaya kumar
--

August 2 2009
Dear Garcot,
What I find through Triphala is the three beautfiul aspects of vegetation. As I said earlier, the three are poisonous, Toxic and edible/medicinal. In poisonous when we potentise to homeopathy, it gives exactly opposite reslts. That is what is perceived as poison turns to medicine. In Toxic, potentisation removes the toxicity and medicinal value on surfaces and introduced to body so. In the case of the third veriety of ether edible or medicinal, they improve upon their medicinal capacity and potential when potentised.

For e.g. when we use Potassium cynade as Kali Cyanide or Lachesis snake venom as Lachesis the medicne or Crotallus Horr.or Arsenic Album and the kind the potentisation give us an excellent medicine. When we use the Toxic medicines which contains ether and have bitter tastes like Nux Vomica, Ignatia, etc. which are toxic and have side effects when used as conventional medicines or ingested in material doses, become excellent polychrests when they are potentised. The medicines which are normal and edible will be recognized from their tastes which normally contains more than one taste or Rasa.

For e.g. there are three constituents in Triphala. They are Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki. Out of the Six Rasas or Tastes Haritaki contains all the five Rasas namely sweet, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent; The only Rasa it does not contain is Salty. The presence of Five Rasas is an indication that the substance is of high medicinal value. Similarly with Vibhitaki where Amla, Kashaya and Madhura are the three tastes present, meaning it is less medicinal value than the Haritaki. We need not talk about Amlaki (Emblika) as we are familiar with its sweat, sour and peculiar tastes with Tanin binding the Vitamin C that they are not lost even when boiled. Tanin as well as vitamin are both Ether derivatives.

Terminalia Belerica (Bibhitaki) (Behada) eliminates excess of water from the body. Benefits are fore circulation of blood, water retention, Heart and Lungs. i.e. corrects Kapha Dosha.

Terminalia Chebulia (Haritakhi) (Harada) eliminates excess of Air i.e. corrects Vata Dosha. Benefits intestine, lungs and nervous system. Strengthens the Gastro intestinal tract.

Emblica Officianalis (Amalaki):
Regulates the fire. i.e. Pitha Dosha. Benefits Bile, splean, liver, pancrease, strengthen the whole digestive system,

The potentisation of these three therefore has a value directly appliable to the energy level of human system surpassing the intestinal and circulatory system and therefore have highly advanced value of medicinal application.

With regards.

--

Re:Arnica as a tool for diagnosis of many ailments By: bom2105

August 2 2009
How do you potentise (not a correct word) Triphala?

August 2 2009
OK...I take it back....googling the word potentisation resulted in a lot of hits - I am still curious as to how you do that with Triphala powder!

Re:Arnica as a tool for diagnosis of many ailments By: udaya kumar
--

August 2 2009
If the meanings are conveyed correctly, the words should be deemed as coined or invented. Garcot should be telling us the precise process.

--

Re:Arnica as a tool for diagnosis of many ailments By: garcot
Bangalore

August 3 2009
Take a teaspoon of Triphala powder and mix it in 10 teaspoons of water. Let it settle down.

If you have an empty remedy bottle of 250ml ( plastic bottles are available in homeopathic Pharmacies), first fill the same with to about 150ml of water ( clean and fresh water) and about 5 teaspoons of previously prepared solution ( don't bother about the residues left over in the previous bootle) and shake the bottle vigorously about 100 times. Just leave about 10ml of the solution so prepared and throw the rest of solution. Now refill about 150ml of water ( clean and fresh) into the container bottle and shake it about 100 times and take teaspoons of it as often as you want.

This gives us about 2c potency which is good enough to get good results.

I have gone upto 6c potency and they all work, though I would prefer to start with 2c potency. If it helps, which should, one can experiment with higher potencies too.

Please do not try to draw ||s with conventional preparations. That will leave us with too much of questioning and answering and controlversies which I am least interested. What is of paramout importance is the relief first and ability to detoxify the body and mind.

Since, this preparation is not difficult to make, I have not bothered to preserve the remedy for next days, which will confuse our remedy picture futher with another component called alchol......

Warm regards and hope it helps many who wish to customize and learn.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

August 3 2009
Awesome! Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.