Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

when to go to a higher potency
Started by: lajaw at January 28 2008

Replies: 2 & Views: 1406    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

when to go to a higher potency By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

January 28 2008
My 3 yr old daughter has a stuffy nose. That seems to be the only symptom. Using the Boericke Materia Medica, Nux Vomica seems to be a good remedy for this. All I have is 30x and have given her two doses with little response. Should I use another dose, go to a higher potency, or look for another remedy?

Re: when to go to a higher potency By: garcot
Bangalore

January 28 2008
A Stuffynose can be caused by pollution,indigestion,weather changes, mood changes, unsuitable food etc...

Before we select a remedy for a given symptom, it is always better to know whether the above factors had a role to play.

If your child is generally very active and tends to eat well and due to present weather conditions ( if mostly cold and dry ) and the child is slightly constipated plus she has this stuffy nose, nux would normally work or atleast give relief. In such children, since the vitality is high we can go up to 200c potencies. But if we are talking about high potencies, it is better to give one dose to children to wait and watch.

If the child has not been touched in anyway by Nux 30X ( 15c approx.), you can try a dose of 30c .

If it doesn't work at all, you can look for a closer similium.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: when to go to a higher potency By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

January 28 2008
Here I will say its better to take Kali Bich 6 or 30, twice daily for 3 days. Has helped many with stuffy nose or even cold in head..

Jayashree Kanoi

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.