Locations of visitors to this page

Ringworm
Started by: lajaw at November 28 2007

Replies: 12 & Views: 6588    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Ringworm By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

November 28 2007
Hello all,
My three year old daughter has ringworm on her legs. We took her to an MD and he prescribed an antifungal and an antifungal/steroid combo for her. We are not too keen on the steroid bit, and would like recommendations for remedies for this problem. One spot on her leg has grown to about 3" diameter. We've tried a dilute bleach solution and it seemed to help at first, but not now. I appreciate your help as always.

Re: Ringworm By: girilal
New Jersey USA

November 28 2007
Please try: Sepia 30C once a day for a week

followed by

Tuberculinum 1M once a week for four weeks.

girilal

Re: Ringworm By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

November 29 2007
Would Bacillinum 200c suffice in place of the Tuberculinum? Being in the USA, I'd need a prescription for it, and with these new exchange rates, doing business in the UK is expensive.

Re: Ringworm By: girilal
New Jersey USA

November 29 2007
No harm in trying Bacillinum 200. Sepia is also an important medicine resolving fungal infections. And also Tellurium 30C.

girilal

Re: Ringworm By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

November 30 2007
I have used Ars Alb 30c in the wet dose successfully to help cure Ringworm. A teaspoonful is taken twice daily after succussion of the bottle every time.

I may mention here that I copied this Rx from Dr Luc de Schepper who was with me in 2005 to help the victims of the Tsunami.

Re: Ringworm By: sajjadakram

November 30 2007
Joe De Livera,

Ars is one of the remedy recommended for ringworm.
What were the basis of its prescription by Dr Luc.
sajjad.

Re: Ringworm By: gavinimurthy

November 30 2007
Dr.Luc never prescribes on 'this for that' basis.

I wish people buy and read his two books

Hahn. revisited

and

Acheiving and maintaining the similimum.

to understand the way he treats patients.

He might have used Ars for ringworm on specific indications, and it would have been better if those were copied too.

Murthy

Sri Lanka

November 30 2007
To Sajjadakram

Dr Luc gave the Rx merely by examining the lesion on the skin of the patient and there was no lengthy case taking procedure that was followed. The Dx was done within 5 minutes and I gave the remedy from my stock of remedies in the wet dose. This was the first time that I used the wet dose to dispense a remedy and it was Luc who first introduced me to the wet dose which I had read many years ago in the 5th Edition but never used as it seemed to be so nebulous in its concept. It was only when I saw living proof of its efficacy that I too followed in Luc's footsteps and dispense all remedies to my patients today in the wet dose, which incidentally I give everyone who consults me, without charge.

I have always maintained that it is not essential that this long case taking procedure dictated by the classical school is followed for every case like this simple case of ringworm, as if the prescriber has used a remedy with success for a patient it is quite in order to use it for the next patient who presents with the same ailment. If however it is found that the Rx does not work within say a week, the patient can then be subjected to the classical case taking process which I too use with the assistance of Radar software if I wish to investigate the case further or if I am not familiar with the ailment. I believe that it is the concept of the Single Remedy that is responsible for the many cases that result in the wrong remedy being given by the classical school as the chances of not "seeing the wood for the trees" is high in the use of this concept while in the direct 'this for that' method that I and the majority of homeopaths use, the disease is treated directly in the allopathic manner and it is no wonder that it works, in some cases in what can be termed a miraculous manner.

I cannot understand the attitude of those 'holier than thou' types like the one who has posted immediately above my post who pretends to be the ultimate classical (pseudo) homeopath he has proved to be, whose experience is limited to book knowledge. He flagrantly promotes his genius however and often dares to censure those like me who are not qualified but are dedicated to Homeopathy on the grounds that my "Joepathy" can cause serious side effects to the patient. It is ironic to note however that reference to over 10000 of my posts on the many forums that I used to actively participate in the past and the H&M that I visit exclusively today do not testify to his conjecture. It is no wonder that he has been referred to in the most disparaging terms by members on this and other homeopathic forums that he infests.

It is precisely this classical ideology that is responsible for the Death of Homeopathy that Manish Bhatia's refers to in his letter to subscribers to his E Zine which was copied and posted on the 2 links below:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1405

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1432

It is no wonder that Homeopathy is in the dire straits it is in the Western world today as it seems to me that it is the classical homeopaths themselves who are responsible for dragging this science down to the level it is in today by their petty squabbling over the rights and wrongs of treatment on the "this for that" aka "Joepathy" that I use exclusively or on the classical formula that has made the Health Service in the UK suspicious of the bona fides of Homeopaths themselves, as this domestic squabbling in the ranks has given them the leverage to cut off the limited NHC funding that was available up to now for Homeopathy.

It is essential that Homeopaths remember the first and second Aphorisms of Hahnemann which I shall quote below:

The physician's high and only mission is to restore the sick to health, to cure, as it is termed

The highest ideal of cure is rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of the health, or removal and annihilation of the disease in its whole extent, in the shortest, most reliable, and most harmless way, on easily comprehensible principles.

It will be observed that Hahnemann did not specify that the method used in the curative process be only restricted to the classical.

Re: Ringworm By: gavinimurthy

November 30 2007
There are more than 290 postulates in Hahn's Organon.

294 in the fifth edition and 291 in the sixth edition to be precise.

It is unfortunate that some of the prescribers never have gone beyond the one and two, and ridicule those who have read all the postulates umpteen times, and practice as per the directions given by the master.

The present state of homeopathy in UK is partly as a result of these different pathies promoted at the whims and fancies of individuals in the name of homeopathy.

Murthy

December 2 2007
Hi Joe,
Bedside prescription backed by vast clinical experience and command on Materia Medica is permissible in homeopathy. You can select the remedy just by looking at the lesion provided you have sufficient knowledge and experience. That is what Dr Luc did. Though complete case taking is essential for selection of the similar homeopathic remedy but under certain circumstances as In poor countries where the people are illiterate and do not know the importance of what we call mental/emotional symptoms and physical generals, the visible signs are the only true guide for the selection of the proper remedy also when the physician and the patient cannot understand each others language. Here the constitution of the patient can also help.
You can easily select the remedy by considering the followings.
1. The site of the lesion.
2. Kind of lesion.
3. Polycrest remedy.
4. The particular affinity of the remedy.
In these cases Boenninghausen technique is the best and quick approach.

sajjad.

December 2 2007
Hi Murthy,
The two books written by Dr luc are masterpiece.
Dr Luc is the only physician of the present time who is the true follower of Hahnemann.
You can say Hahnemann has born again.
I do not know he is successful in his clinical practice or not but i cannot see him deviating from the law of similar any time.
sajjad.

Sri Lanka

December 3 2007
Hi Sajjad,

I am glad that you concur with the method used by Luc in selecting the remedy for this case of Ringworm which I later used successfully for a few patients who presented with this same ailment. I must admit that I had never used this remedy Ars Alb 30c for Ringworm and this was the first time that I observed it being used for this ailment and there is no doubt that it works very well as a few patients whom I treated subsequently were also cured quickly.

I note that you qualify the "this for that" diagnosis that Luc made as being acceptable only in the case of experienced greats like him. I presume therefore that you prefer that unqualified homeopaths like me and a few others on this and other forums who help thousands of patients should not do so. The fact is that we who prefer to use the Joepathy approach to healing have proved beyond doubt that our "this for that"method is very effective in helping the patient to recover from his ailment within the shortest possible time and I do not see any reason why we should not continue to do so.

I have often stressed that the classical approach is so unnecessarily complicated and in my opinion is not possible without the use of Homeopathic software as it places too much emphasis on the individual homeopath's mind to identify that SINGLE remedy that will deal with the totality of the symptoms that the patient presents. Following his classical training he then proceeds to dispense this single remedy and the results are invariably negative as this single remedy is far from the remedy that we use in Joepathy where we always prescribe for the ailment directly and not for the totality of the symptoms that the patient presents which we consider irrelevant.

What boggles my mind is that the majority of homeopaths including the greats often use the direct "this for that" method but it is only when I use it that some classical homeopaths criticize me. The majority of my critics are only too aware of the success of my Joepathy but they cannot resist their classical impulse to still criticize me.

I would dearly like to know the reason why.

Joe

Re: Ringworm By: udaya kumar
--

December 15 2007
Arsenicum works wherever the scar left behind is black in colour. whether it be ringworm whether it be diabetic, psoric, eczema or pimples. wth rgds.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.