Locations of visitors to this page

Garlic in high potencies
Started by: garcot at January 29 2007

Replies: 16 & Views: 12494    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Garlic in high potencies By: garcot
Bangalore

January 29 2007

Click picture for many more pictures

We all know, that 1 pearl of Garlic chewed twice a day for 3 days or more (if required), can kill most of the Bacterial infections including the feared Typhoid and TB without the side effects of antibiotics. I have personally use it often for myself and in much small doses for my daughter. It does not kill the good bacteria in the small and large intestines. The important thing however, is that it needs to chewed and juices have to wet your mouth and abosorb the 100 of minerals found in Garlic.

However, there is not much of literature / research available about its ability to work as a potential Bactericide in much higher potencies. Though I have tested on myself and found that a 1c or 2c potencies are more curative and longer lasting than in raw form, I would like to hear from our community, whether any of you have similar or better experience with potentised Garlic.

Everytime I use it with my daughter for her acute Adenoid and tonsils swelling,
the raw one gives tremendous relief. However, I believe, as in my child, children get constipated and a potentised form if it works better, we can confidently use it as great bactericide.

Thanks and regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: Garlic in high potencies By: Dr Hasmukh Shah

January 29 2007
Garlic in high potency is a great medicine. There is a branch of electropathy where it is even given a greater importance to cure throat infections.

Re: Garlic in high potencies By: garcot
Bangalore

January 29 2007
Thanks a lot Dr. Hamshuk. Have you tried in your patients in high potencies?

I have personally used it on me at 2c to 6c potencies and it works. However, I was not sure, whether I could use it on my child without a confirmation from Great practitioners like you.

Thanks again

Regards
Garcot

Bangalore

January 29 2007
Dr. Hasmukh,

Can you explain what is Electropathy and how garlic is used in this method?

Thank
Garcot

January 21 2008
Electropathy was born in Italy but it has only 103 herbs. Each herb has separate character and then they have 9 or so groups of combining. Each group is for a chronic group of ailment, ie. one group is for catarrah and another is for heart and another is for cancer.

Like homeopathy is famous in India, Electropathy too is famous in many countries.

Bangalore

January 21 2008
Dear Dr.Hashmukh,

Thanks for the details and it is pleasantly surprising to continue this thread after an year!

Can you share more than what we see in materia Medica, out of your many years of practice, about this herb in potentised form?

Thanks
Garcot

Re: Garlic in high potencies By: dr dutta

January 24 2008
Very effective for common colds.

January 24 2008
Thanks to the technology because I was able to see this thread at the bottom of your other thread.

Re: Garlic in high potencies By: Truthfinder
Colorado

January 24 2008
Interesting thread, Garcot.

I'd never thought of making a low-potency remedy from garlic (like 1C or 2C), but it certainly works with many other 'herbs'.

Tracy

Bangalore

January 25 2008
Truthfinder,

Thanks for your confirmation on other herbs.
Infact, Robin Murphy confirms about even potentising allopathic medicines and been pretty successful.

Regards
Garcot

Re:Garlic in high potencies By: shiva

December 29 2008
Is it true that " the person who is taking homeo remedy regularly should not chew raw garlic as its smell destroy the medicinal property of homeo remedy"
If yes, how to take the garlic to get its medicinal value as indicated in earlier post by Dr. Garcot

Re:Garlic in high potencies By: garcot
Bangalore

December 29 2008
What exactly is your predicament? is it very necessary for you that you take raw garlic? If so, and if you have been taking raw garlic for a longtime, homeopathic medicines won't get anti-doted. Yes, it may come as a shock, but that is what I have observed. It would be prudent to atleast leave a gap of about 30 minutes between the two, so that we provide a unobstructed opportunity for the homeo medicine to act.

Regards
Garcot

December 30 2008
Raw garlic has six tastes- sweet,sour,salty,bitter,pungent and astringent. It is widely used both as food and medicines. Its use in various ailments are well known. But its medicinal property lies in its one of the constituent 'allicin' which is found when garlic is crushed or chewed. When raw garlic is crushed, the 'allicin', as formed , rapidly disintegrates after interaction with the air, and when garlic is heated or cooked, it is destroyed almost instantly. Hence chewing of f raw garlic is widely used to get its medicinal value.

But a majoity of homeopaths say that raw garlic is antidot to all homeo medicines and hence should not be taken at all during homeo treatment.

You have told that 1C or 2C potencies are more curative and longer lasting than its raw form .
I have tried the homeo remedy Allium Sativum made from garlic in third and sixth potency , available in homeo shop, but could not get desired result. As such i am very much interested to try the garlic in its raw form alongwith my other homeo remedy being used regularly.

May kindly offer your comment.
Regards
shiva

Re:Garlic in high potencies By: garcot
Bangalore

January 2 2009
Dear Shiva,

If you want to use Garlic as an effective anti-biotic replacing the conventional allopathic drugs, then raw garlic ( Allicin) would be a curative, since most of the bacterial infections yield to Raw Garlic, as most of the pathological bacteria fail to decode the chemical structure of Garlic, as garlic itlself keeps changing itself inside the body making it almost impossible for these pathogens to neutralise.

If you want to use it as an effective anti-inflammatory or blood thinner even cooked garlic is effective and so is 3x or 6x potentised garlic.

Another thing to remember would be, if you are a pitta aggravated personality and your diseases arise due to the above conditions, Garlic would do more harm than good, since it may aggravate it further. So my sincere suggestion would be use it judiciously, if you want to use it in the raw form. As a side note, Garlic is required more often in people who often eat animal food than vegetable food, and even here, the better way is to have it cooked alongwith the food.

Infact, if there is a lactose intolerance for milk assimilation problems, boiling the milk with a crushed garlic pearl and drinking the milk, reduces the excess mucus production in kapha aggravated poeple.

Hope, the above explains your queries. As I have said in my earlier post, if you have been taking raw garlic for a long time and if you have recently got introduced to homeopathy, Garlic will not affect the efficacy of homeo medicines. That is my observation. I take sometimes coffee with homeo medicines and the homeo medicines still works wonderfully, because I have been taking coffee for a very very long time and only during last 4 years, I have been taking homeopathic medicines.

The best way to test your constitution, sensitivity and its functioning is to experiment yourself. No harm can ever be done.

As a last note, My experience also suggests, consumption of raw Garlic is not required on a daily basis, except when a patient has TB, High cholestrol and heart diseases or some other difficult to cure bacterial infections. Please listen to your body and all your queries would be truthfully answered.

best regards
Garcot

January 2 2009
Thanks for the details .
As the raw garlic do not affect the efficacy of homeo medicines, I think, I can try to use the same , during the course of homeopathy treatment .

Regards
Shiva

Re:Garlic in high potencies By: SM24

October 11 2017
how do we ask for this in the pharmacy ?

Re:Garlic in high potencies By: udaya kumar
--

October 11 2017
Allium Sativum ( http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/all-s.htm ) may be used according to symptoms from 3X to 30C potency according to the depth of the ailment.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.