Locations of visitors to this page

4y old with nausea, vomit and diarrhea - dr udaya
Started by: atiefrep eduas at November 22 2017

Replies: 1 & Views: 69    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

4y old with nausea, vomit and diarrhea - dr udaya By: atiefrep eduas
portugal

November 22 2017
Hello Dr. Udaya,

6 days ago my 4y7m old started vomiting several times during the night and the next morning had diarrhea, she didn't vomit during the day, but at night she vomited again, she continued with loose stool, but only one time a day. The 3rd night she had nausea and felt she wanted to vomit but there has no food content... just saliva. She got better and monday she went to bathroom once and it was still loose. yesterday she went to school because she seemed perfectly fine, and came from school full of energy.
Tonight she woke up again at 5am with vomit and there was no food content, but almost only saliva. She has diarrhea again in the morning, but she was otherwise fine and went to school.
During all this she never had fever, or other symptoms and never vomited during the day. She complained of tummy ache but during the day she is fine.
I don't know what to think off this... please I wait for your expertise and advice.

Re:4y old with nausea, vomit and diarrhea - dr udaya By: udaya kumar
--

November 22 2017
Use single doses of the following medicines :
1. Nux Vomica 30C
2. Pulsatilla 30C
3. Arsenic Album 30C.

Single dose once only.....give three hours gap between each dose. One dose is three granules or three drops in one ounce water.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.