Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Pix Liquida
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child
Started by: twinkle at November 10 2017

Replies: 50 & Views: 2613    Font    Page 2 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Re:Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: twinkle

December 1 2017
Dear sir,
He catches cold very easily.. He again got cold with mild fever. Request you to please suggest some medicine for his strong immunity.

Regards

Re:Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: udaya kumar
--

December 2 2017
use Hahnemanns Trio one set of doses in a week

1. Sulphur 30C in the morning
2/ Calcarea Carb 30C in the afternoon
3. Lycopodium 30C in the evening/

repeat this in the same order once in a week...upto three weeks ( i.e. 3 doses of each). then you may raise the potency to 200C if found necessary. Calcarea Carb will remove the tendency to catch cold easily. Lyco will increase his cognitive skills Lyco will also remove repetitive behaviours. All the three are antisporic, antisycotic and anti syphilitic.

--

December 3 2017
Dear sir,
Form where do I get hahnemann medicines as I have checked in many stores in pune but it's not available.

Please advice.

Thanks and regards

--

December 3 2017
The three medicines together is called hahnemann's trio buy the usual sulphur calcarea carb and lycopodium from any homeo shop without mentioning hahnemann.

--

December 5 2017
Dear sir,
Today I have him first dose of above three medicine. Whole day he was very cranky, screaming and hitting others also while watching rhymes suddenly he started crying without any reason.

His nose is completely blocked not able to sleep properly.

Please advice .

Warm regards

December 5 2017
Also sir he is very fond of biscuits, if we don't give then he starts misbehaving, hitting and cry a lot. He actually craves for it and needs 8 to 10 biscuits in a day. He would be more than happy with biscuits whole day rather having food

--

December 5 2017
just wait for a couple of days.

--

December 10 2017
Dear sir,
After giving first dose of above three medicine, he was very very hyper on first two days(i.e. on Tuesday and Wednesday) after he was settled but do not see much change. Will give second dose of coming Tuesday .

Also sir please suggest medicine for cold (runny nose) and has mucus in his chest and throat.

Thanks and regards

--

December 10 2017
Does not matter slowly he will change....stuffy nose to runny nose is a great change...allow the drainage.

--

December 10 2017
Ok, thank you sir

December 13 2017
Dear sir,

Just to keep you updated.
Yesterday I gave him second dose. Cold and cough is under control. Rest he is still the same.
Also when he is engrossed in doing something like playing with blocks he can't control his salaiva , it comes out.

Warm Regards

--

December 14 2017
use single dose of Mercurious 30C

--

December 15 2017
Thank you sir,

Also can I give him natrum mur for his speech delay thrice a day along with above weekly doses (last dose is left)

Regards

December 15 2017
Dear sir,

Getting daily getting complaints from school as he has started hitting other children with hands ,blocks or other things which is lying nearby and same is happening at home also. His anger has increased and does not listen to anything, very difficult for us to control.
Anger is there because he can't communicate things to us and get easily irritated.

Please advice.

Regards

--

December 15 2017
use single doses of Belladonna 30C and Chamomilla 30C.

--

December 16 2017
Dear sir,

It's mercurious Sol or cor

Regards

--

December 16 2017
When Mercurious is written it is always Merc Sol. If it is Merc Corrosivus or Merc Dulcis. etc it will be written and specified so.

--

December 19 2017
Dear sir,
After giving him belladonna and chamomile his anger and repitive behavior has reduced a lot.
Today I would be giving him last dose of sulphur, calcaria carb and lycopodium.

His cold has increased and I would be going to hill station for ten days. Is there any medicine which I can give on precautionary basis or carry along with me, also would be doing train journey (24hrs) with him for the first time .

Regards

December 19 2017
Sir, there is lot of congestion in his chest.

Please advise

Regards

--

December 19 2017
use Antim Tart for congestion. Keep Nux Vomica 30C and Arsenic Album 30C/200C for train journey.

--

December 20 2017
Dear sir,

How many doses for antim tart 30 I have to give him for congestion .

Thank you

--

December 20 2017
one............. maximum three

--

December 21 2017
Dear sir,

Gave him one dose single dose last night, he was feeling much better today morning ..mild congestion was there but afternoon while sleeping his nose was completely blocked and there is an increase in congestion at evening. Shall I give second dose today night.

Also while traveling should I give him any medicine for his hyperactive behavior.

Thanks and regards

--

December 21 2017
you may give the second dose. for hyperactivity use either Belladonna 30C or single dose of Chamomilla 1M. If it is restless and repetitive use single dose of Arsenic Album 1M two granules only.

--

December 30 2017
Dear sir,
Just came from vacation . He has recovered from cold and cough.

Please advice for further medicines especially for his delay in speaking, he is speaking only limited words.
Regards

--

December 30 2017
For delay in speaking main medicines are Thuja 30C three times for three days followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for as long as required. Use of Lyco 30C /200C improves cognition, Natrum Carb, Calcarea Carb, Arsenic Album, Sulphur etc. would be required as per symptoms.... Delay in speaking should not be seen in isolation, it is a part of a composite malady.

--

January 4 2018
Dear sir,
Shall I start with thuja followed by natrum mur again.

Also he is 3 year old but looks like two year old short, thin but full of energy. Me and my husband height is 5.6 and 5.11 but he is very short as per his age.
Please advice.
Regards

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.