Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Gambogia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For the kind attention of Udaya
Started by: Newark at November 10 2017

Replies: 138 & Views: 4783    Font    Page 2 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: Newark

November 22 2017

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: udaya kumar
--

November 22 2017
ok

--

November 23 2017
Hi Udaya,

First signs of improvement with ferr i - stomach less bloated, breath easier, belching a lot, feeling better in myself, less tired, more cheerful and have a more energetic feel about myself. Bowels havenít moved yet, but theyíre thinking about it - movement and lots of grumbling. Iíve also had a very slight pulling/stretching sensation in my right dorsal area, itís only a few seconds and itís happened twice. I also didnít realise my head felt heavy/pressured (stopped noticing) and thatís relieved a bit as well. Iíll report any further improvements as they happen.

Best wishes

November 24 2017

November 26 2017

--

November 28 2017
Very good....Get well soon....best wishes.

--

December 7 2017

--

December 7 2017
use the following medicines as per indications after Sepia
1. Natrum Mur
2. Phosphorus
3. Guaiacum
4. Nux Vomica.

--

December 7 2017

December 16 2017

--

December 16 2017
Good. Wish you a Healthy and Merry Christmas....

--

December 17 2017
Thanks Udaya, same to yourself if I donít speak to you before then.

Many thanks

--

December 18 2017
ok ...thanks.

--

January 3 2018
Hi Udaya,

I hope youíre well and Happy New Year. Iíve came down with what feels like the worst flu virus Iíve ever had. It came on, on Hogmanay (New Years eve) initially symptoms were pulsatilla, lycopodium, phosphorus. Today and last night Iíve had a single dose of sepia and carbo veg. I am thinking I need more of both but would like your assurance Iím on the right path with this if you donít mind?

I no longer have sore skin, no chills, was managing 3 hours sleep until last night were I slept 5 hours and then a further 2 a bit later on. Iím drinking plenty but appetite is very low (not concerned) Iíve been eating gluten and dairy free crackers with pate. There was a complete loss of appetite the first few days. Iím still very lethargic with no energy to do much except get myself drinks. Iím either in bed or on the sofa. Mentally/emotionally better than physically at the moment although I was getting a bit impatient as of today which is were the sepia came in. Iíve had a lot of burning symptoms, initially everything burned - skin, gums, chest which is the lingering symptoms now. The burning happens with cough which has been mostly dry and did bring up some mucous I think either yesterday or the day before. I was also gagging with the cough which has subsided also.

Symptoms at the moment

Tightness/constriction in chest
Burning pains on and after coughing which extend to the left side
Holding chest helps somewhat
Also straightening up pulling shoulders back help somewhat
Also very gassy - belching almost constant
Dread coughing as it hurts so bad
Iíve just coughed up some more mucous, I didnít see it first time round as I thought I was going to be sick and just went for the sink. Itís white/grey. Not a huge amount but cough does seem a little looser and thereís burning and irritation in the middle of my sternum, still extending to the left.
Lying down this afternoon, just trying to stay as quiet and relaxed as possible although this is a bit of a worry. I had another little amount of whitish/thick mucous. Iím quite breathless drinking water through a straw, I use a straw generally as I drink more when I do. Although itís a pleasant feeling in my throat, the cold water does make me a little shivery and I drank quite quick and felt a bit nauseous but no vomiting. Iíve been lying frequently just with my eyes closed without sleeping.

It is doing the rounds here and I donít appear to be any worse than anyone else that has it. Seems to be a nasty virus. I may have more symptoms but these are the ones most dominant at the moment. It does seem to involve a lot of symptoms and as of today felt it was getting a bit too much for me to keep working on, on my own. I havenít eaten today but I am going to make myself have the crackers and pate again. Something Iíve also just remembered, I tried to eat some crisps (corn snacks) which didnít agree, but happy with the crackers....

Any advice would be appreciated

Best wishes

--

January 3 2018
use Rhus Tox !m followed by Causticum 30C three times and Lachesis 200C single dose......If it does not yield use Phosphorus 30C followed by belladonna 30C considering the white grey sputum./

--

January 3 2018
Sorry, Udaya! I was writing at the same time or some time after you replied. Thanks very much for your swift reply. I think I have all of those remedies here so Iíll start tonight and keep you updated.

Many thanks

January 4 2018
Morning Udaya,

Things are a little better this morning after Rhus tox last night - thank you! I was feeling quite positive with this and then yesterday started getting a little anxious about it all. As soon as I took the rhus tox, my left nostril dripped for a while. Then felt more relaxed with less irritation in my chest. Iíve slept 7 hours and would have slept more if Miss Maisie hadnít woke me up :0)

I coughed up probably double the white mucous this morning than I did in total yesterday. It didnít come up easy, gagging and more tried to come up but ended up going back down. Chest feels better for getting that out too. I havenít managed to get myself in to a shower yet, the little energy I have has been used to get myself water etc but Iím going to have one today which will no doubt make me feel a bit better, so a bit more energy, which might not last after the shower but itís there. Iíll start causticum and Lachesis over today and tomorrow and report again.

I looked in to the corn aggravation last night after I mentioned that, pulsatilla was one of 4 mentioned so I tried the crisps again and was ok, so thatís passed also.
With the cat, I am feeling it for at the moment. Iím in two minds wether she needs pulsatilla or phosphorus. Sheís very sweet, not very vocal - her meow is very soft and gentle sounding when she does. She doesnít like being left either and is usually at the window waiting for me if Iím out. She sometimes jumps on to me when Iím about to go out, and jumps in to my arms when I come back in, other times sheís in a huff and stomps about being mischievous and looking for general attention. Sheís very active, I play several hours with her chasing her laser, which she loves and although I am still trying to do as much as I can, itís been a bit difficult. She has a very soft shiny coat as well. I have given her pulsatilla before and she also had belladonna when she was much younger, the strength in her when she lost that wee temper of hers was unbelievable. Why phosphorus, she does seem quite perceptive. When Nuala took not well, initially thought it was gastroenteritis, and looked ok, Maisie was quite stressed the day Nuala collapsed from what then became the peritonitis and pyometra. It was Maisie that was also making me aware that Nuala was recovering much quicker than expected. After her surgery, Maisie was very quiet with her, at one point she snuggled inside the Edwardian collar just to be close to her but as she was recovering, it became more playful etc. Iím wondering if sheís a little wound up with me being ill also. Sheís constantly craving attention, scratching at the tv, pictures, just anything to catch my attention basically. She is quite cheeky about it too. Appetite and everything else is great with her. She is quite happy sleeping on her own wee bed on her cat tree during the day, isnít one for being constantly cuddled although she is affectionate and a night sheís either cuddled in beside me or lying on me so she likes the closeness. I have also wondered about Lachesis for her, too due to the mischievousness and constant need to play. I have to wrap her in a towel to give her remedies and she doesnít like that. Sheís very clever, every game I play with her is and was to enhance her cat instincts. Sheís quite the little hunter with the laser, predicting and constantly learning. Iím actually quite confident sheíll be great outside once I can get her dressed which the vet is refusing to do with the circumstances here. She is quite shy with the male cats that appear from time to time. Thereís one in particular that seems to have won the territory, comes to my window and sits for quite some time, at first she was far from happy - spitting, heckles up but the last time he was here she was showing quite a bit of interest although coming over to me for a bit of reassurance from time to time. Got a bit upset when he left. I havenít tried her with a collar yet. She also susses things out, even spending days or weeks before sheíll do something quite daring. Sheís been eyeing the tops of the doors for the best part of a year and finally took the plunge about a month ago. With no health issues, Iím just giving as much personality, behavioural traits as possible. What would you advice for her?

Thanks Udaya

--

January 4 2018
Ok I wait until you have done with Causticum and Lachesis. The sputum could be brought out when you take Causticum...the left sided problems on face will also go away after Causticum.....

2. As far as Maisie is concerned I do not see anything in her that needs medication.

best wishes for a healthy New Year and got joyful days ahead.

--

January 4 2018

January 5 2018
Hi Udaya,

Dry cough and gagging significantly increasing and no sleep as yet. I feel very dry.

With Maisie, thereís honestly no disrespect here. I gave her pulsatilla, until I got up she had stayed sleeping. Sheís been relatively easy in terms of training and up until recently telling her no was enough to deter her. Sheís doing that again so hopefully saving my furniture and tv. Thereís a little upset going on with her and I didnít want to leave it until physical symptoms developed. I was cautious about me treating her, being unwell but hopefully sheís settled back down again.

If thereís anything further to report later on today, I will do that, if not Iíll continue with the remedies and report as I notice anything further. Hopefully some better news.

Best wishes

January 5 2018
Hi Udaya,

I managed to sleep about 4.5 hours but feeling really rough at the moment. Woke up drenched in cold sweat but felt better when I got up out of bed. Burning slightly less also with sneezing. Did enjoy a bit of fresh air when I let the dog out. My urine is a little dark and cloudy but no smell so possibly just a bit dehydrated from sweating so will increase fluids again. Although my nose isnít running, Iím quite sniffly. Iíll start belladonna today and tomorrow, Iím thinking itís 3 doses of belladonna and phosphorus so Iíll report tomorrow after that and follow with phosphorus

Best wishes

January 5 2018
Hi Udaya,

Regarding chronic constipation. I am still taking aeth. I had quite a good movement today although Iím still far from regular. This made me feel quite cheery. So happy/happier from bowel movement is definitely a symptom. My body is slowly but surely becoming healthier.

A further update as I said I would start belladonna, I havenít as yet. My nose is completely blocked, constantly having to breathe through my mouth, belching is constant, still dry coughing and gagging, eyes slightly burning and watering especially with sneezing which is also frequent. I feel I really have to push my breastbone to get a deep breath. If you could advice further as how best to proceed it would be appreciated. Just donít want to overload my system with quite a lot going on today.

Best wishes

January 6 2018

January 6 2018
Hi Udaya,

I was a little premature in going out today. Iím exhausted, very chesty and coughing lots again. I did come home to install a new virgin package only to discover there is a fault so I was on the phone for a while - talking aggravates the cough also. I donít have an appetite at all today. I did enjoy the fresh air aspect but I only went to pick up a few things I needed from the shop. Headache from brightness and also on moving my head - predominantly my forehead. I found walking a real effort.

Belladonna, gums feel better although they are stinging a little and Iíve developed varicose veins on the insides of my cheeks. Most of the burning in my chest has gone, maybe 80% better.

Far from well but making progress, final dose of belladonna in the morning and Iíll start phosphorus tomorrow night.

Best wishes

January 7 2018

January 7 2018

January 7 2018

Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.