Iridium Metallicum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

60 years aged woman having multiple issues
Started by: sami123 at October 25 2017

Replies: 8 & Views: 245    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

60 years aged woman having multiple issues By: sami123

October 25 2017
Woman aged 60, has thyroid, high blood pressure,sugar, asthama,her body has swollen or has become very fat. Its really difficult for her to move. Please prescribe something for her.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and regards,

Kin Attn: Mr Udaya Kumar 60 years aged woman having multiple By: sami123

October 26 2017
Dear Sir,
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Kind Attention: Mr Udaya Kumar. 60 years aged woman having m By: sami123

October 30 2017
Woman aged 60, has thyroid, high blood pressure,sugar, asthama,her body has swollen or has become very fat. Its really difficult for her to move. Please prescribe something for her.

Thanks and regards,

Re:60 years aged woman having multiple issues By: udaya kumar
--

November 1 2017
Full details required....it is too complicated to suggest snap shot remedies.

--

Kind attn Mr Udaya: 60 years aged woman having multiple issu By: sami123

November 7 2017
Woman aged 60, has thyroid, high blood pressure,sugar, asthama,her body has swollen or has become very fat. Its really difficult for her to move. With all the above problems she has severe pain in spinal cord and legs. She is not able to move on her own. Please prescribe something for her.

Thanks and regards,

Re:60 years aged woman having multiple issues By: sami123

November 8 2017
Woman aged 60, has thyroid, high blood pressure,sugar, asthama,her body has swollen or has become very fat. Its really difficult for her to move. With all the above problems she has severe pain in spinal cord and legs. She is not able to move on her own. Please prescribe something for her.

Thanks and regards,

--

November 9 2017
I have not received detailed description Sami.....you have only given me some names of diseases.

--

Re:60 years aged woman having multiple issues By: sami123

November 11 2017
Dear Sir,
I would be grateful if you could tell me what sort of detailed description you are looking for?

Thanks and regards,

--

November 13 2017
It is the patient who is to be treated and not the disease or disease names. Though earlier diagnosis is helpful. She is said to be suffering from thyroid, high blood pressure,sugar, asthma, obesity Thyroid is hypo and hyper, bp could be high or low, sugar could type I or type II or 16 other types of Madhu Meha, Asthma is of many types, Cardiac Asthma, Bronchial Asthma, Asthma from worms, and many other varieties.... I have hundreds of medicines to chose from in each case but I must know the specific symptoms which we call ruberics to arrive at a medicine particularly in a complicated case where there is an assembly of all major ailments. For eg. one medicine I can susgest for High BP provided it is high BP is Arnica.....Just check the link of Arnica ( http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/arn.htm )
I want you to tell me her symptoms from the Mind to the Modalities as seen narrated in the materia medica of Arnica....If you tell me all the symptoms in that order I can arrive at one or two medicines which requires for Heart and BP ....for e.g. Asthma I may suggest Arsenic Album see the link ( http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/arn.htm ) This is how the symptoms have to be narrated by you....Then you have to five her descriptions like height weight, bp, sugar counts, other lab tests, operations done, specific dreams, any thing that you think will individualise her and make her stand out in a crowd is the symptoms that I would be interested in....apart from the general symptoms.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.