Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Titanium Metallicum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in action.
Started by: Joe De Livera at October 19 2017

Replies: 6 & Views: 278    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in action By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 19 2017
I was very concerned to discover that the Homeopathy and More Forum which was founded by Praveen Wadhwa and me had ceased to function a few days ago.

I have had many inquiries on my own Website (joedelivera.com) and by email and phone from members of the H&M who were aware of my own involvement with this Website from its inception about 10 years ago, as to the reason why it was not functioning.

I am relieved to see it back in action today, on my 88th Birthday, and hope that it will continue to fulfill the vision of its founders into the future.

Re:Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in act By: TaraJoy

October 19 2017
Best wishes to you on your 88th birthday, Mr. De Livera!

Re:Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in act By: mibara0810
Gulf

October 19 2017
Wish you very Happy Birthday to You Mr. Joe De Livera.

Almighty God will keep you long healthy life to serve the needy people.

Re:Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in act By: udaya kumar
--

October 19 2017
Wish you very many happy returns of the day....!! God bless you always....!!

--

Re:Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in act By: marabe

October 19 2017
Happy birthday Mr. Joe De Livera!!

Re: Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in ac By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 22 2017
I would like to thank members of the H&M who sent me greetings on my 88th Birthday, and especially those who remember me like Udaya when I was an active member of this Forum some years ago. I do still lead a very active life and drive to office as I have done for the last 70 years of my life where I am the CEO of an almost Century old Business Organization in the heart of the business centre of Colombo. I use my free time to help patients who consult me on my Website (joedelivera.com) as, after my youngest son joined me in the business it left me some time to devote to those who consulted me on my Website:
www.joedelivera.com.

I would like to take this opportunity of placing on record that I owe my relatively uneventful health to God in whom I have an abiding trust and to Arnica 30c which I have taken since 1995, originally in pellet form twice daily and since 2005 exclusively in the Wet dose just once daily.

I am convinced that anyone over 40 years of age who follows my example and takes a daily dose will benefit from its amazing properties which I originally classified as Miraculous and after the acid test of 22 years, I am convinced that it has helped me in many ways to maintain my state of health at an optimum level which enables me to pursue my daily routine in my office to which I do still drive in the business centre of our Capital Colombo.

I would like to invite anyone interested in reading more about my experience to visit the link below entitled

ARNICA THE MIRACLE REMEDY
http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=66

You will discover that many members of this Forum including Dr Udaya Kumar have contributed to add to my efforts in sharing this vital information on Arnica which I have proved to work during the past 22 years of my life which has been relatively uneventful. You will also discover that my therapy "Joepathy" is indeed very effective in alleviating disease and will maintain your health at an optimum level without the normal aches and pains that are the price of the advancing years.

Thank you again for your greetings on my 88th Birthday.

Re:Relieved to see the Homeopathy and More forum back in act By: ragantahb

October 22 2017
Happy birthday Respected Joe De Livera sir.
Wish you many more years for your precious life and a continuum of service for many more years you two render to the mankind by giving your invaluable advice to persons like us. As per the advice of Dr. Udaya I have started taking Arnica 30 in wet doses for the last 10-12 days and I feel an exuberance of inner strength. Just to tell you that I am a CKD patient with creatinine 4+ and taking the medical advise of Dr. Udaya for the last 15 days. Thanks and Regards.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.