Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

is this Addison's disease
Started by: balindra at October 1 2017

Replies: 12 & Views: 227    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

is this Addison's disease By: balindra
indian

October 1 2017
My mother's critical disease...alopathy doctor said that is cronic kidney disease . Because of her diabetes I always tested her sugar,creatinine etc..she took insulin. Creatinine normal. Suddenly she got urin infection and admitted to hospital in serious condition. From then her creatinine goes up to 6 mg/dl . After some restrictions and medication her creatinine decreased to 3mg/dl. But after 10 years her condition goes to critical. Six months ago Her sugar levels become low. Creatinine raise up to 11 mg/dl. Potassium 6.11meq/l. Haemoglobin become low just 7gm/dl and urea become 266mg/dl. Doctor said dialysis must immediately. No need to take insulin. For haemoglobin they give epotrust 10 k injection weekly. For potassium they give k stryn powder. Both medicines response well. Haemoglobin become 11.7gm/dl and potassium become 3.38 meq/l . Doctor said no need to take this medicine more. But blood urea and creatinine level are same. Doctor still said dialysis must...
Then one homeo practitioner said that don't do dialysis. He gave one medicine ...said... el_serrum..4 time a day. And after 3 months repeat the report with urine test. After 3 month later I have tested the report with urine test...report shows miracle... creatinine comedown to 7.30mg/dl. Urea comedown to 160mg/dl. Potassium become 4.8meq/l. Haemoglobin again shows low 9.11gm/dl....her urine test is....volume 10 ml. Colour pale yellow. Specific gravity 1.010. Appearance clear. pH 6.0 . Protein + Sugar + Pus cells 1--2/hpf. Epithelial cells 2--3/hpf.
Home doctor said to repeat the same medicine for one month again. Report said. ..haemoglobin become low again 8.7gm/dl . Potassium 5.10meq/l. Urea 176 mg/dl. But Creatinine level again come down to 6.61mg/dl. Urine report is same again. Homeo doctor again said to repeat the same for one month. Now the reports are Haemoglobin become again low 8.2 gm/dl. Potassium 5.55 meq/l. Urea 188 mg/dl. But Creatinine again shows good result 5.98 mg /dl. Urine report again shows the same. ..sugar levels still normal . Blood pressure 80/140...for blood pressure she takes telma 40..
Now the home doc says...actually he doubt.. she has Addison's disease. And he don't know much about this disease. So I am confuse now...what to do..please someone help me see with above test reports. Actually what is this disease. Because my mom is healthy to looks ( not too much). But she is never look like kidney patient. Her urine output is OK. She can eat well. Now I can't go to previous alopathy doctor. Because they are angry on us.so please some one give me the right path...my English is not good. So please ignore it...

Re:is this Addison's disease By: udaya kumar
--

October 1 2017
No would be my answer....she is not suffering from Addison's disease....though she may be having Adrinal insufficiency not amounting to Addison's.....Since the doubt has been made by your homeo doctor, he should have put her on Thuja 1M single dose followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for longer periods immediately which he has not done. Use Lecithinum 3X three times a day for improving the Hb count. Use Solidago 30C for improving the creatinine count alongwith eel serum. Solidago incidentally would look after CKD protein urea and as well as urinary infection alongwith the Thuja as suggested above. To my mind, it is only a Urinary Tract Infection affecting Kidney alongwith Insulin Based Diabetes preventing a cure. Use Karela (bitter gaurd ) juice regularly and reduce intake of Insulin. Insulin can be replaced by Insulin 30C in homeopathy in some cases without the side effects of Insulin.

--

Re:is this Addison's disease By: balindra
indian

October 2 2017
Thank you very much for your reply. ..kindly please clear my doubts. ..according to your prescription. .
1. Tuja 1M just a single dose. Is it same with Tuja Occidentalis 1000 ch ?( how many drops and it's for only 1 dose for whole time or for a day ?)
2. Natrum mur 30c (is it same with 30th? ) for three times a day
3. Lecithinum 3x for three times a day
4. Solidago 30 c (is it same with Solidago Virgaurea 30ch) how many times? ( how many drops or pil )
Can these medicine take together? Or some interval?
Can she take alopathy medicine like high blood pressure and calcium iron tablet ?
Her potassium level always high. For this she takes k stryn powder. .which is prescribed by alopathy doctor.
She is not taking insulin from last 6 months. Because every day I cheque her blood sugar levels which is always normal or some time down.
So, please clear my above doubts. ..Sir.
Once again thank you very much. ..

--

October 2 2017
1. Tuja Occidentalis 1000CH and Tuja 1 M are same medicines and same potency. In Europe CH is used while in India C is in Use. 1000C is 1M in which C is the Roman Numerical for 100 and M is the Roman numerical for 1000. Therefore 1M is 1000 or 1000C. M in homeopathy means the medicine has been diluted 100 raised to the power of 1000 meaning diluted with 99 drops to one drop of medicine one thousand times....leaving no trace of the medicine within the dilution except its ionised vibes as ethereal energy and therefore when they are administered on the tongue, through the buds of the tongue it enters the ethereal or Life Force Channels of the human body and report to the designated spot where it has affenity or same substance in ethereal subtility are present. That is if sulphur is administered it will report to sulphur in the body and if thuja is administered it will report to the thuja components present within the body at ethereal or energy or life force channel levels, which are as subtle as neurotransmitter like Dopamine levels.....!!
Thuja may be administered only once in the beginning of the treatment single dose, for whole time, unless otherwise indicated and/or suggested later. one to five drops in one ounce of water would constitute a dose...Ideally you may take three drops in one ounce water once only.

Natrum Mur 30C is Natrum Mur 30CH three times a day...three to five drops in one ounce water three times a day as long as required.

3. Yes
4. Yes .... http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/solid.htm

1M may be taken on separate day and follow it next day with three doses of Natrum Mur 30C for one day While continuing on the third day onwards you can use all three medicines together with little gap between each medicine. Calcium and Iron tablets may be stopped Lecithinum takes care of Iron. BP medicines may continue. Later on you can put her on Withenia Somnifera Q for Adrinal in-Sufficiency.

--

indian

October 2 2017
Thank you very much Udaya sir...
I will report you back ...

--

October 2 2017
there had been some errors due to autocorrection.....I have corrected wherever 10000 appeared in place of 1000. you may read it again.

--

indian

October 3 2017
Thank you very much. ..

--

October 4 2017
ok

--

indian

October 4 2017
Dear, Udaya sir, how many pils of Lecithinum 3x to be taken. ..

--

October 4 2017
two to three if it is small pills ...if it is biggerr size one or two would be sufficient...three times a day.

--

indian

October 4 2017
Ok, and thank you...
Respected Udaya sir, today when cheqed blood pressure of my mother,it's looking 75/135...last 10 years her blood pressure never goes down like this. Her blood pressure shows always high...is it good sign or not...Because today I have given her Thuja 1M single dose.
Or one thing. ..I have forgotten to told that she is suffering by dry cough since last week. Every two or three months gaps she suffered by dry cough. But cured automatically . I hope you can give me the right path. Thank you once again...

--

October 4 2017
75/135 is perfect. Diastolic upto 70 is ok for females and athletes....You should be alarmed only if it goes below 65 or 60. The Natrum Mur will regulate the blood pressure. Use single dose of Bryonia 30C single dose whenever there is dry cough. It is due to dryness of the mucus linings and due to diabetes. It is cured automatically because it is directly related to the diabetes and the control of diabetes removes it and high counts brings them back. Continue with the regimen as suggested and she will be ok as she is well responding to homeo medicines.

--

indian

October 5 2017
Thank you very much Udaya sir, I will alarme if blood pressure goes below 66 or 60. In morning her bp level was 70/120. she is not taking bp tablet telma 40 today. Is it OK or not? And one thing she tell me that she is suffering from backache from last 3 months...not every day. I am sorry for late discuss. Thank you. ..

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.