Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Need urgent help for my mother - severe pain in toe
Started by: needhelp1 at September 29 2017

Replies: 3 & Views: 129    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Need urgent help for my mother - severe pain in toe By: needhelp1

September 29 2017
Udayaji,

We are a family who firmly believes in Homeopathy remedies.

Need urgent help for my mother. She is 63 years old and has diabetes over the past 20 years along with hypothyroid and hypertension.

She has throbbing pain in feet which she feels is related to nerves. In her left feet the last two toes are causing a lot of pain. The back of the fourth toe has turned purple and she has excruciating pain.

The pain comes down for a few minutes and she cant feel it even when I massage her feet. However, after a while the pain starts all over again spreading to part of the feet, heel, and leg.

I am massaging her feet with castor oil and turmeric medium warm concoction - which seems to help ease the pain for a while.

I have been researching and giving her Hypericum 200, Thuja for corns in her other leg and Belladona.

In addition, I have asked her to take BComplex and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) which she plans to start taking from today.

Request you to PLEASE help with remedies that can heal her wound as soon as possible.

Its hard to see her in pain.

Waiting in anticipation for your recommendation.

Thank you

Re:Need urgent help for my mother - severe pain in toe By: lal_anar

September 30 2017
Benzoic Acid 200 C daily at bed time for a week

After a week Start Calc Phos 6c 2 x day for two weeks

and reduced Benzoic Acid 2 x week

Daily give these two mother tinctures mix together 5 drops of each 3 x day for 2 weeks

Berb Vulgaris Q

Solidago Virga Q

Let us know the progress after starting the above meds for a week.

We should expect good response in relief of pain for your mother.

You can stop Belladona, Thuja and Hypericum for now.

Re:Need urgent help for my mother - severe pain in toe By: 2tuff

September 30 2017
Below are the tissue salts this being should be using daily and up to five times per day. Her blood pressure, thyroid levels and blood sugar would all have to be monitored and medication lowered when needed. The capitalized tissue salts are the most important for overall health of this being:

KALI IOD, MAG PHOS andf NAT MUR

Aurum Mur Nat, Ferrum Phos, Kali Dichrom, Kai Phos, Kali Sulph, Lith Mur, Mang Sulph, Nat Bicarb, Nat Phos, Nat Sulph, Selenium, Silica and Zinc Mur

==========================================

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEM; Aurum Mur Nat, Ferrum Phos, Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Lith Mur, Mag Phos and Nat Mur,

DIABETES PROBLEM; Kali Dichrom, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Mang Sulph, Nat Bicarb, Nat Mur, Nat Phos, Nat Sulph, Selenium, Silica and Zinc Mur

HYPOTHYROID PROBLEM; Kali Iod

Re:Need urgent help for my mother - severe pain in toe By: udaya kumar
--

September 30 2017
Appears like a case related to diabetes. Peripheral neuritis with suspected start of diabetic gangrene unless there had been a mechanical injury which was not felt by her due to diabetic numbness.....? Use Arsenic Album 30-C three times a day for three days and report...if there is any suspected mechanical injury use Sulphuric Acid 30C. Best wishes. ...

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.