Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cuprum Aceticum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Hyperemesis gravidarum
Started by: Sitara1 at September 28 2017

Replies: 29 & Views: 637    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Hyperemesis gravidarum By: Sitara1

October 9 2017
Dear Dr,
Another very upsetting symptom I've been experiencing lately is--I think I am depressed? I'm lying in bed all day with no energy to do anything, fear of throwing up, and a lethargy and lack of motivation to work. I feel like a vegetable and absolutely useless, but I don't know how I can fix it. I did take the medicines before the bus ride and I feel it helped, the urge to throw up was less and I did not throw up as much this time.still I committed at least 4-5 times in the morning- afternoon and it drains me completely each time the sensation of nausea comes and increases steadily until the urge to vomit comes. Should I take any more doses. Please advise.

Re:Hyperemesis gravidarum By: udaya kumar
--

October 10 2017
use single dose of Aurum Metalicum 1M two globules once only for depression. You can continue with more doses of those medicines which are curative and harmless.

--

October 10 2017
Dr,
I've been to the midwife for a checkup and I found out my bp is very low at 90/50.Ths explains why I have been confined to bed with no desire to do anything.please advise

--

October 10 2017
use lemon water with salt and sugar. keep your legs in elevated position while lying. press for two minutes on the joint on the palm between thumb and first finger...there will be some pain there. press for two minutes in a day......usually when one vomits the pressure will go a bit low. If you are suffering from hypothyroidism then also the pressure would stay low....Press on the little finger of both palm for two minutes three times a day for energy and stamina.
Homeopathically you can use Spigelia 30C three times a day if necessary. The acupressure and salted lemon water will raise the BP from 5 to 10 points.

--

October 10 2017
Thanks. I will try all the suggestions you've given me. My bp is normally in the 120-90 range. So I can say for certain those is low bp. I find your advice invaluable. Deeply grateful. You are a support system for me in this difficult time.

--

October 10 2017
ok best wishes.

--

October 25 2017
Hello Dr,

I just wanted to update. I have been diagnosed with very low vitamin D levels and will be on supplements for the same--this may be the reason for my tiredness and lack of energy.

Right now I have some respite from vomiting (reduced to 1-2x a day), but in the past two days it went back up again. I have been vomiting up to 4x aday. That is not bad in itself, but usually when I throw up food, there is blood in vomit. This makes my throat feel very raw and sore, and makes the prospect of eating very difficult. I drink hot water with honey regularly as it helps soothe my throat, but i am scared of throwing up now because of how violent it is. I am still taking ars alb and cocculus indicus 30c regularly as you had prescribed. Please help me address this.

A third problem, other than the tiredness and bloody vomiting is spotting. I have started light pink to brown spotting since last night. This is not accompanied by any other symptoms.

Please advise,

In gratitude.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.