Duboisia Myoporoides
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Allergic Rhinitis
Started by: AstonMartin at September 27 2017

Replies: 3 & Views: 159    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Allergic Rhinitis By: AstonMartin

September 27 2017
I'm a 33 year old female. I've had allergic rhinitis for as long as I can remember. My symptoms include a completely dried nose, constant sneezing to the extent that I'm unable to perform the everyday tasks.My eyes get red and watery.
My nasal discharge is usual thin and watery and I feel like there's a lump in my throat that itches. Also, there's itching in my ears. It generally calms down with my anti-histamines but the effect is temporary. I feel excessively thirsty and hungry during this time and will have interspersed meals and water. I normally have 2 liters of water a day and have already have 3 liters today even though the day hasn't even half passed.
Last year, a doctor gave me a nasal spray with steroids which seemed to have rid of the problem since I didn't have a relapse for the whole summer. However, since the weather is changing (in UAE); its come back and I've had 3 attacks in less than a week. My nose gets really itchy from wiping it and nothing helps it once it starts. The only way right now is to take an antihistamine and get a full night's sleep. I've been up and sneezing the whole night for the past 2 days and am very miserable.
I forgot to add that I have suffered from tonsilitis since I was a child and the problem is continued. Can you recommend a permanent solution to these ailments?
This makes it very hard for me to be productive at absolutely anything so I will be utterly grateful for your help.
Best Regards,

Re:Allergic Rhinitis By: udaya kumar
--

September 28 2017
please check this and tell me if you can figure out other additional symptoms that you have not mentioned

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/am-m.htm

--

Re:Allergic Rhinitis By: AstonMartin

September 29 2017
Thank you Dr. Udaya. Additional symptoms are as follows:
Mind.--Melancholy, apprehensive; like from internal grief. Desire to cry, but cannot. Consequences of grief.

Head.--Hair falls out, with itchings and dandruff. Feels full, compressed; worse mornings.

Eyes.--Mist before eyes, optical illusions in incipient cataract; capsular cataract.

Nose.--Free acrid, hot watery discharge corroding the lip. Sneezing. Nose sore to touch; ulcerative pain in nostrils. Loss of smell. Obstructed, stuffy feeling; constant and unavailing efforts to blow it out. Itching.

Throat.--Throbbing in, and swelling of tonsils, can scarcely swallow. Sore spot behind uvula, relieved by eating. Internal and external swelling of throat with viscid phlegm. So touch, it cannot be hawked up. Tonsillitis. Stricture of śsophagus.

Respiratory.--Hoarseness and burning in larynx. Dry, hacking, scraping cough; worse lying on back or right side. Stitches in chest. Cough loose in afternoon, with profuse expectoration and rattling of mucus. Oppression of chest. Burning at small spots in chest. Scanty secretion. Cough with profuse salivation.

Re:Allergic Rhinitis By: udaya kumar
--

September 30 2017
Use Ammonium Muriaticum 30C single dose once only and report next day......

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.