Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

tremors
Started by: kabeer at September 18 2017

Replies: 10 & Views: 313    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

tremors By: kabeer
punjab

September 18 2017
uday sir namaskar...sir i am facing few problems please give me solution....sir i have sinusitis so i am taking nasonex spray twice daily...but i am facing a problem for long....my stamina is too low i am 68 kg and mine height 170 cm approx ...hb is also 14 but as i ran or i am angry i feel tremors.my hands legs body trembling shaking .....and whenever i am angry or about to.fight i feel trembling and if i run and fight i am out of breath...so tell me some medicines or exercise or food whatever will be useful....sir i have rhinitis sinusitis both ...so means allergy patient...i feel like i am weak thats why tremble or what.....sir please help....and mine all reports are normal...after any altercation i feel shaking ...sir mine heart rate is als0 about 100 today

Re:tremors By: kabeer
punjab

September 19 2017
uday sir waiting for reply? ......

punjab

September 19 2017
ignoring my queries?

punjab

September 19 2017
udaya sir i am asking for your response but you are replying everyone except me anyways sir i am damn worried please look into my matter asap?

Re:tremors By: 2tuff

September 20 2017
Look at your medication side-effects list and you might find some of your issues are connected to the poisonous medication.

You might like to try the following tissue salts five times per day:

SINUS ISSUE; Alum, Calc Sulph, Kali Dichrom, Kali Mur, Kali Sulph, Nat Mur, Nat Phos and Zinc Mur

Some of the above will also tackle the breathless issues along with; Aurum Mur Nat, Cuprum Ars, Kali Ars, Kali Phos and Mag Phos

From the original prescription at top and to address the allergy issue add; Ars Iod, Calc Carb and Mang Sulph

TACHYCARDIA ISSUE: Calc Carb, Calc Phos and Kali Sulph (notice how Calc Carb is also tied to allergy healing whilst Kali Sulph is amongst those for Sinus healing).

Also have a thyroid test done and note the TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone).

punjab

September 20 2017
thanks alot ....for your kind reply please tell me how i have to use these medicines ....and what shpuld be the dosage?

punjab

September 21 2017
hey i still not getting my answers in this forum? ....

September 21 2017
Take tissue salts either as combinations or separately as directed five times per day, Study tissue salts to get the understanding of the healing system. The potency will be either 6x or 12x

punjab

September 21 2017
ok thanx.alot

Re:tremors By: Pat2011

September 21 2017
2tuff,

I wonder if you would consider starting a yahoo group to help with animal health.

September 22 2017
Pat are you kidding? I wouldn't start anything on any of those Langley headed services and neither should you or anyone else. The sooner the better when people break away from Yahoo, Google, Facebook and the rest of Langley's crap. If one wants to do anything like this then they should get web hosting and domain names outside of the 'Five Eyes' (actually six if you count the well hid Israeli extra and all encompassing side). If you're looking for hosting look towards Iceland and hosts that utilize bitcoin as well as the usual methods. Time to move away from the slavery and proprietary software. I'm no authority on animals I just try to use common sense and thus the use of cell salts and good constitutional and other homoeopathy remedies which animals respond extremely well to. Not to mention pet owners keeping away from vaccination and bad pet foods which are mostly soya and wheat based (many bird feeds are now wheat based and have zero nutrition for birds but steal their energy).

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.