Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr udaya kumar please help with hair regrowth
Started by: green peas at September 16 2017

Replies: 12 & Views: 380    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Dr udaya kumar please help with hair regrowth By: green peas

September 16 2017
Dr Udaya .
This is regarding my friend who has had hair fall in the past due to which his hair are very thin in the crown area. That time he had some itching dandruff and some white scabs too. It cured on its own but hair never grew back. Mild itching and a heated head continued for about 4 years. Few months back I had given him arnica Q to apply and arnica 30 to take orally on the advice of Dr. Joe. He said his itching reduced .
The current problem is that his vigorous itching has returned and hair has started falling again . Even the new ones are falling rapidly. And the dandruff is back too..kindly help with some remedy. He also sweats very easily all over the body and on the scalp too . He loves being tidy and cleans things around him. Thinks a lot also and feels emotions deeply ( as I perceive him). He also occasionally talks about gas . Has lot of tea . Prefers food little colder( not exactly piping hot as it is served) even waits for tea to cool down a bit before consuming. I think he thinks and worries a lot .
I told him to write down what he thinks he is like and this is what HE WROTE-
"wanting to change but not being able to do it: always stuck in perfection . Stress : of not being understood by family , friends. Over thinking - due to not being up to the mark. Often misunderstood hence lonely even in a group of people. Incomplete: never exactly was complete.
Feeling of hollowness -wanting to be somebody important in family and friends- wanting real attention and concern and not for namesake. Disheartened over life and how it turned out to be. I thought it differently. Empathy for everyone"
I would be much obliged if you could guide which constitution does he seem to fit into and what remedy should he be taking ?

Re:Dr udaya kumar please help with hair regrowth By: green peas

September 16 2017
If there is anything more you would like me to ask him please let me know. Your help would be of great value. Please reply soon Smile

September 17 2017
In the past I had asked you for advice but could not present you the full mental picture at that time. That is why I made sure i return with his own words about himself as quoted above. The nux and tuberculinum did not help at all.

Re:Dr udaya kumar please help with hair regrowth By: udaya kumar
--

September 17 2017
He is attention deficient as a child and a perfectionist with empathy ...constitutionally Natrum Mur. You have to start with Thuja (refusal to change (ars also) and fixed ideas,) Natrum Mur and switch on to Calcarea Carb i.e. Sulphur Calcarea Carb,lycopodium in that order only, which are all antipsoric polychrests.whereas symptomatically Calcarea Carb is the most apt one symptomatically viz. itching, excessive sweating of head, fear of being alone, ...Then switch on to Arsenic Album.(anti psoric, refusal to change, compulsiveness in cleanliness, dandruff, stomach disorders which he has not mentioned,).....Arnica helps in circulation of the blood in the head area and therefore is rejuvenative. Nux is indicated for stress factors, tea and the like. He should then be put on Wiesbaden 30 or 200C for regrowth of hair. use hair oils regularly and massage into the hair......Use of single dose of Aurum Met 1M in the beginning of the treatment will dissipate the suicidal thoughts, depressive thoughts, to give a clean slate to work on..... best wishes.

--

Re:Dr udaya kumar please help with hair regrowth By: 2tuff

September 17 2017
The following tissue salts are needed for this case with the CAPITALIZED being the most import and followed in number order of important but all are important to this being's well-being. Please take these in either combinations or separates and take them five times per day, These can be used along side homoeopathic remedies.

1. KALI PHOS, KALI SULPH and SILICA -

2. Kali Iod and Mag Phos

3. Ars Iod, Aurum Mur Nat, Calc Carb, Calc Phos, Ferrum Phos, Mang Sulph, Nat Mur, Nat Sulph and Zinc Mur

4. Alum, Calc Fluor, Calc Sulf, Kali Ars, Kali Brom and Nat Phos

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I've broken down my analysis of this case here:

HAIR ISSUES; Aurum Mur Nat,Calc Fluor, Ferrum Phos, Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Mang Sulph, Silica and Zinc Mur

ITCHING ISSUES; Alum, Ars Iod, Aurum Mur Nat, Kali Ars, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Nat Sulph, Silica and Zinc Mur

SWEATING ISSUES: Calc Carb, Calc Phos, Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Nat Mur, Nat Phos, Nat Sulph and Silica

DANDRUFF ISSUES; Kali Sulph

LONELY ISSUES: Ars Iod, Calc Sulf and Nat Mur

ATTENTION ISSUES: Calc Phos, Ferrum Phos and Kali Phos

DEPRESSION ISSUES: Calc Carb, Kali Brom, Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Mang sulph and Silica

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It would be very interesting to know this being's date of birth to see which development energies were denied.

September 18 2017
Thank you doctor Udaya . I will surely follow your line of treatment. And keep posting here for all developments too. I understand the order of remedies you told me but please guide with the duration for which each remedy should be given.
Since you said start with thuja and natrum mur.

Should I start with 30 potency of both in single doses a day? Or will 30 not be enough to take him through?
I would prefer lower potencies to start with as I feel he is a bit too sensitive ( had given him arsenic in the past for restless fever and saw a lot of aggravation before the fever subsided) but still I leave the decision to you as I am just basing this on a single incident.
Will give him whatever potency you prescribe.

September 18 2017
And Since you mention oil massage --- we have arnica hair oil by SBL at home ( I think it has arnica, jaborandi, cantharis) Should he try that or just regular coconut etc oils ?

One last issue. Just gave him sulphur 30 single dose two days ago before you had replied... It has been 2 days. I hope it will not interfere with the natrum Mur and thuja?

--

September 18 2017
Sulphur in the beginning of any treatment is always ok.... You can start with Thuja 30C three times for three days and then NatrumMur 30C 3 times for one week. While Natrum Mur maya be given in week days. On week ends you can use the Trio Sulphur + Calc.+ Lycopodium in 30C potency maximum three weeks (total three doses) then can raise the potency to 200C if necessary. Arsenic Album can be given in between single dose on any date at 30C potency. and according to results received can either continue or repeat Arsenic Album 30C. The Oil can be used Arnica and Jaborandi are great medicines for hair loss and regaining hair growth, the idea of oil is to give regular massaging for the scalp which is more effective than the oil itself and blood flow to the scalp increases with massage and therefore the nourishments to the area.

--

September 18 2017
Okay. Thank you. Really grateful for your time and effort. Will start the treatment tomorrow itself.

--

September 18 2017
ok

--

October 11 2017
Have to give the trio of sulphur calc carb and lycopdium. Was wondering if all three have to be given same day or one by one on 3 consecutive Sundays

October 11 2017
Also no particular mental changes . Should the potency of natrum Mur be increased or should some other remedy be tried?
Dandruff is still a persistent problem and now there are occasional cramps in the foot too

--

October 11 2017
on the same day morning afternoon evening.one dose each

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.