Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ammonium Phosphoricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid
Started by: blessedkids at August 29 2017

Replies: 146 & Views: 3649    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: udaya kumar
--

November 22 2017
Arnica can be given any time...if used in single dose use only one single dose three granules once only....repeat it after one week if necessary. If you are apprehensive, use it in 30C three times a day....No regression or side effects are produced or created by any homeo medicines. Homeo medicines only activate the life force. and life force do not overdo things.....

--

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

November 22 2017
Thank You Sir...Will give him Arnica 1m granules only once today and not give him anything else.

Thanks for re-iterating no regression/side effects of homeo.

November 22 2017
Dr Uday,

What is your opinion on taking homeopathic versions of vaccines to effectively treat vaccine side effects? I know you recommend Thuja and I have given my son thuja30. can you suggest a higher potency and a regime?

I am desperately trying to help my son..so thank you for being patient with me.

November 24 2017
Dr Uday,

I gave son the arnica 1m 3 granules one time. stopped all other medicines. plan to stop all for a week. nothing to report...will wait the whole week to see for improvements.

I did take natmur 30 a couple of times. no effects. did not want to use sons' meds. so took 28 biochemical combination salt tonic from baksons homeopathy which has natmur 3x.

I took 4tablets 4 times a day. will continue to take it.

do let us know your thoughts on giving homeo version of vaccines. I have access to them here - dtp, hib,opt. i have prev given him mmr and hep-b and that is when i saw regression.

please give your guidance. thank you

November 26 2017
Uday Sir - an update

Son is drinking a lot of water...all day. He is calmer and nods his head if he agrees. This is the first time he has ever nodded. even went to the movies without any tantrums...

thanks

November 27 2017
Further updates - continues to be happier; is out of the sick feeling where he wanted to lay in bed all day. Is running around the house with renewed energy. seems to understand complex conversations but responds with minimum words like "yaya" or 'no".

will put him back on natmur 30c starting tomorrow the 28th for 3 days and after that will put him on baryata carb 6c.

Thank You

--

November 28 2017
use single dose of Arsenic Album 30C also.
Use of homeo vaccines have been discussed in this forum many times.....My understanding is that measles needs no treatment, and if need be a couple of doses of Rhus tox and Belladonna should take care of it. (Aconitum, Bryonia, Camphora, Kali Bich, Medrc sol, silicea, Morbillinum 200 (as preventive) are all good medicines for measles and curative too.. Mumps can very well be treated by pulsatilla and as per individual symptoms, Abrotanum, Belladonna, Merc.Iod. Merc sol, Parotidinum, Jaborandi, Phytolacca and Trifolium(preventive) and rubella was never heard of in our part of the world as a prevalent disease and treatment symptomatically or as in measles is all that is required....then why vaccinate

--

November 28 2017
Thank you for your insights Sir...

I am so desparate to cure my son, I wanted to try the homeo versions of hepB and mmr. I gave him hepB;mmr - 30c;200c;1m and 10m's. That is when I saw huge regressions and I dread them. It made him regress so much that I had to pull him out of school for 2 years. he became so sick and zombie like.

I was just at his new school in the US and the first thing they asked for is additional shots. Luckily I have a US doctor's note from 13 years ago that says he does not need additional vaccines because of his condition and they let it go. So this is a huge problem in the western world.

Son is on Natmur 30c today (3doses for 3 days). Continues to be happy, helping me with simple tasks while cooking.

eye contact is a little better today.

The main problem is speech Sir- he does not want to talk. there is no free flow of words...he is searching for words to express.

he is also afraid of people, with very very low confidence. I have to keep reminding him to be brave and that he is my super hero.

Thanks again for all your support

November 28 2017
Sir - on a side note- Son complained of heart pain again today. I notice when I take too many of the 28 biochemical combination salt tonic from baksons which btw has natmur 3x- I neel chest heaviness and breathlessness.

Maybe my son is referring to that when he says his heart pains. any advice?

Thanks

--

November 29 2017
stop that medicine. Natrum Mur and Lycodpodium can help him to large extent in recovery. use Natrum Mur in 30C and Lyco in 200C that is it.

--

November 29 2017
Thank You Sir,

I will stop taking the biochemical combo which has natmur 3x but son continues with natmur 30...maybe i should give him fewer drops (currently 5-8 drops).

will give son natmur 30 (2 drops instead of 5or8) -> 3 times a day.
lycopodium 200 (1 drop) -> 1 time a day for 3 days? (pls confirm and ok the regime)

Thank you

--

November 29 2017
give 2 drops of lyco and three drops if natrum mur.....rest is ok.

--

November 29 2017
Will do Sir...Thank You

December 6 2017
Dr Uday,

I have a good report this week. Son is filled with energy, came to me and on his own...initiated conversation "hey mom, I need some eggs". It is so nice to hear that.

He is definitely getting better. Eye contact is getting better. wanted to read comics...that was never there. but did not want to come into the library...stayed outside. This is the first time he is seeing the library after many years in India...so may be he was a little insecure..

I asked him to talk to his brother...but he was grunting...hey..atleast he responded to me and showed some emotions...so I think its a good start.

what should i do now Dr? Continue with Thuja followed by natmur and combine lycopodium 200 (2 drops with it)?

Please advise. Also..I am not sure if I mentioned...when I give Thuja...he goes into his shell and I can reach to him. he zones off and is unresponsive...as if he is sick and fighting something. May be its healing him...

As always...Thank you for being patient and supportive.
awaiting your advise...Thank You

--

December 6 2017
You can continue with that ....this time he will not retreat to cocoon........!!

--

December 6 2017
thank you Sir... for the quick response.

Is it ok to give Thuja 200 - 2 drops for 1 day? followed by natmur 30 + lycopodium 200 (2 drops) 3x for the next 7 days..

Thank You again.

--

December 7 2017
I usually suggest thuja 30C three times a day......

--

December 7 2017
ok Sir - Thuja 30C 3 times for 1 day; followed by Natmur 30 + lycopodium 200 (2 drops) for 7 days.

Second round with Thuja 30C 3x 1 day; followed by natmur 30c only for 7 days.skip the lycopodium 200. will use alternate weeks

then repeat

Thank You

--

December 8 2017
use lycopodium 200C one dose once in a week only.

--

December 8 2017
ok Sir...will do Thank You.

Report- Son is doing good. More sentences yesterday. wants to be independent- so we see a lot of teenage behavior. interacting with me a lot and nodding head a lot. ts as if his stiff neck/head has been loosed..more free head movement.

i am encouraging him to talk more to others in the family.

Also Sir - When I was pregnant with him ( 2nd child- difference in age betwn 1st and second is 1.2 years)- I used to live up north in a very cold region of ohio and work. I used to get calf muscle cramps every night. when i told my doc...they asked me to take bananas for potassium but that never helped. I am back in the somewhat cold dallas and started to have muscle cramps and it reminded me of my pregnancy.

I suspect some thing with calcium...as the kids were close together and i am very small made.
is there a correlation to his condition? is there something I can give him for calcium absorption? he is allergic to milk..so i give him a lot of cal fortified food here in us, but in india..i used to force him to drink ragi;gave him moringa leaves;spinach. so he does not have any deficiency per se...as he is taller and bone structure is good compared to his peers....but something tells me some calcium and related minerals could help him. please advise.

Thank You and have a good weekend.

--

December 8 2017
use Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for calcium non assimilation. use aethusa 30C for allergy to milk.

I do not understand this phraseology ":::and i am very small made. //////

--

December 9 2017
Thank you Sir...

I am petite, short built. so feel having kids back to back may have impacted my second son. Just the guilt feeling as a mom.

Can I give calc.carb 30 and aethusa 30c with natmur 30 OR may be give them separately on the same days with atleast 15minute gaps?

Please advise

--

December 9 2017
1....Ok I presumed so.....use Baryta Phos.3X Start treatment with one dose of Medorrhinum 10M and Bacillinum 1M on different days. repeat them one dose a month.

2....you can give them on the same day with some gap.

--

December 9 2017
Thank You Sir, Will do.

reporting- more words and sentences..more aware of surroundings.we are trying to give some chores around the house..so asked him to take out the trash...he spontaneously said...needs to wait a minute..playing game.

his eye contact is still not so good...does not look into eyes while handshaking teacher/stranger....but we are teaching him to be more confident...

his neck/head feels loose, easily nods his head.he writes but does not understand...basically has trouble with comprehension...but is trying hard..does not give up.

thanks Dr....

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.