Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Hura Brasiliensis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child
Started by: twinkle at November 10 2017

Replies: 32 & Views: 588    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: twinkle

December 1 2017
Dear sir,
He catches cold very easily.. He again got cold with mild fever. Request you to please suggest some medicine for his strong immunity.

Regards

Re:Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: udaya kumar
--

December 2 2017
use Hahnemanns Trio one set of doses in a week

1. Sulphur 30C in the morning
2/ Calcarea Carb 30C in the afternoon
3. Lycopodium 30C in the evening/

repeat this in the same order once in a week...upto three weeks ( i.e. 3 doses of each). then you may raise the potency to 200C if found necessary. Calcarea Carb will remove the tendency to catch cold easily. Lyco will increase his cognitive skills Lyco will also remove repetitive behaviours. All the three are antisporic, antisycotic and anti syphilitic.

--

December 3 2017
Dear sir,
Form where do I get hahnemann medicines as I have checked in many stores in pune but it's not available.

Please advice.

Thanks and regards

--

December 3 2017
The three medicines together is called hahnemann's trio buy the usual sulphur calcarea carb and lycopodium from any homeo shop without mentioning hahnemann.

--

December 5 2017
Dear sir,
Today I have him first dose of above three medicine. Whole day he was very cranky, screaming and hitting others also while watching rhymes suddenly he started crying without any reason.

His nose is completely blocked not able to sleep properly.

Please advice .

Warm regards

December 5 2017
Also sir he is very fond of biscuits, if we don't give then he starts misbehaving, hitting and cry a lot. He actually craves for it and needs 8 to 10 biscuits in a day. He would be more than happy with biscuits whole day rather having food

--

December 5 2017
just wait for a couple of days.

--

December 10 2017
Dear sir,
After giving first dose of above three medicine, he was very very hyper on first two days(i.e. on Tuesday and Wednesday) after he was settled but do not see much change. Will give second dose of coming Tuesday .

Also sir please suggest medicine for cold (runny nose) and has mucus in his chest and throat.

Thanks and regards

--

December 10 2017
Does not matter slowly he will change....stuffy nose to runny nose is a great change...allow the drainage.

--

December 10 2017
Ok, thank you sir

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.