Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Cineraria maritima 3x dose for cataract
Started by: yuhance at December 1 2017

Replies: 17 & Views: 169    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Cineraria maritima 3x dose for cataract By: yuhance

December 1 2017
Hi friends,

I am giving my mother cineraria maritima 3x for last 3 days for cataract.
But now Every shiny things are glaring and hurting her eyes.
Previously also she took this medicine for 3 days & same symptoms occurred.
She is using reckweg Cineraria maritima eye drops for a year now. But now improvement yet.

She is on hydrochloroquinee sulphate 200mg twice a day n Sulfasalazine 5000twice a day & deflazacort 6mg once daily for rheumatoid arthritis.

Pls suggest whether & how & in what potency to take cineraria maritima internally.

Thanks & Regds yuhance

Re:Cineraria maritima 3x dose for cataract By: 2tuff

December 2 2017
Once she has this change positive or negative then stop the medicine and monitor any changes over a period of days. I suggest you look at using the follow tissue salts; Calc Fluor 12x, Kali Phos 6x and Silica 12x. If you can't get the 12x potency then feel free to use the 6x of these tissue salts. The 3x potency you've been using with Cineraria this would be more for super acute illness and you'd be much better off working with 12x for a chronic ailment or a 6x if the 12x wasn't available. This is my opinion.

For her Rheumatoid arthritis she should be taking Aurm Mur Nat 12x, Calc Sulph 6x, Ferrum Phos 12x, Kali Iod 12x, Kali Mur 6x, Kali Sulph 6x, Mang Sulph 12x, Nat Mur 6x, Nat Phos 6x and Silica 12x.

You'll notice the importance of silica as it's pointed to with both ailments and it would be interesting to know this lady's star sign to see how Kali Phos falls in for her.

Re:Cineraria maritima 3x dose for cataract By: yuhance

December 2 2017
Thanks sir,
Last month when we stopped the Cms 3x after taking 3 days. then symptoms of glaring subsided.

Should I start her with CMS 12X

For the salt remedies Pls suggest detailed dose and days for each medicines. You have suggested around 10 remedies . Should all be taken.

Is silicea and silica the same medicine ??

As regards star sign we do not know her date of birth properly.

She is taking hydrochloroquinee sulphate(known to cause eye side effects) for rheumatoid
arthritis,
So can we give her chininum Sulph simultaneouly to cut the side effects on eyes. If yes pls suggest potency and dose.
Thanks yuhance.

December 3 2017
Sir, awaiting your kind reply. Need to start. Rgds yuhance

December 4 2017
Sir, awaiting your kind reply. Need to start. Rgds yuhance

December 4 2017
I don't have time for pharmaceuticals as I don't believe in drugs or their use so if side-effects are of fault of the drugs taken then the best you can do is supply the body what the drug is hindering such as mineral blockage via the likes of homoeopathic remedies and tissue salts. Most symptoms of the ailments themselves can be aided by both homoeopathic and tissue salt work and thus no need for poisonous medications. Obviously as changes occur with the conditions then drugs can be lowered and in some cases even removed.

if CMS is causing this glaring aggravation then it should be stopped but a lesser potency 6x or 12x may give less symptoms for the time being. If the side-effect of the CMS is less of a problem than the side-effect of the hydro drug then you might be better off continuing with CMS in the meantime until the Arthritish is under control.

Now I told you the call salts and potencies needed for Rheumatoid Arthritis and these would all be made into one combination remedy by a homoeopathic pharmacy or of course they can be taken separately. Take one dose six times a day and over time adjust the frequency down or up according to symptom relief.

If you want tissue salts to deal with the Cataracts then it's the Calc Fluor 12x, Kali Phos 6x and Silica 12x (and yes its the same as the homoepathic name of Silicea just at a tissue salt potency). All these three salts are present in the Combination 12 remedy. Take one dose five times a day and monitor the situation with the eyes. Homoeopathic remedies can be used along side tissue salt work as well as the being's constitutional homoeopathic remedy.

Re:Cineraria maritima 3x dose for cataract By: udaya kumar
--

December 4 2017
Stop ceneraria. use single dose of the following medicines
1. Nux Vomica 30C
2., Sulphur 200C
3. Secale corr. 30C
report after each medicine.

--

December 4 2017
Udayaje thanks,
3 medicines on 3 different days??

Regds yuhance

December 5 2017
Nux vomica 30 given in morning.
Eyes have become sticky and eyelids flickering

Pls advice further. When to give the other 2 medicine. Whether today or tomorrow and day after
Rgds, Azaz

--

December 5 2017
use single dose of Pulsatilla 30C the agglutination of the eye lids will go away

--

December 8 2017
Hi,

I gave mummy a dose of Pulsatilla 30 on 6th Dec Wednesday night.
However no relief from the symptoms caused by Cineraria Maritima 3x
Eyes are sticky, all light hurt the eyes, eyes are sensitive to light even reflection from eating plates.
Also the eye sight has become less as compared to before taking Cineraria Maritima.
Might be because of the increased sensitivity to light that the eyesight has become less.
She has to close one eye & see the clock
Pls recomend Rgds Yuhance.

December 9 2017
Ur kind reply awaited. Rgds Yuhance

--

December 9 2017
use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one day and report.

--

December 9 2017
Ok will update after the 3 doses.

December 11 2017
Hi sir,
3 doses of nux vomica30 completed by Sunday afternoon.
However no relief. All lights hurt even reflection of eating plates. vision has become less.
Please assist with ur kind knowledge.

--

December 12 2017
use a single dose of Rhus Tox 1M followed by three doses of Belladonna 30C.for one day.

--

December 12 2017
Sir both types of medicine on same day or 2 different days

December 12 2017
I'd day it's more like on day one take 1m Rhus Tox and then day two take three doses of Belladonna 30c

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.