Locations of visitors to this page

Udaya!!! Please help! Lack of confidence
Started by: Harizza at December 4 2017

Replies: 16 & Views: 120    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Udaya!!! Please help! Lack of confidence By: Harizza
brazil

December 4 2017
Hi doctor Udaya!
I would like you recommend a medicine for lack of confidence.

As a child I have suffered bullying because of my hair so I grown up feeling not beautiful even though I am.

My parents repressed my artistic personality. And never have approved my choice to be an artist. I am a musician. But every time I have to work I take alopathic medicine to control fast beating heart and tremors of all my body.

A doctor recommended me stafisagria 1000 fc and aurum met 1000 and syphitum 1000 fc all togheter 20 drops a day for two months!

I dont trust this recommendation. What is it? 20 drops a day??? Of 3 medicines so high??? So I didnt even know about his medicine choices.

Stafisagria is someone who enjoys going on stage and showing themselves right? Its for a show of, isnt it? I also like to go on stage, but I can't. (not without my alopathic medicine). If I do I will tremble.

Once I took nux vomica and felt more confident in small and big things but I also felt no desire for phisical exercises and it has messed up my cicle because of a myoma I have.

I am treating a myoma with medorrinum 200 ch thuja 30 ch and calc fluorica 6x at the moment.

I am also facing problems to lose weight (I am not fat, but I have gained 6kg and cant lose it doesnt matter what I do).

I love my family. I have good temper. Love salt. I am very sensitive. Very sensitive to homeopathy too. I am calm but also have a feeling of hurry inside of me. I have episodes of anger. Get easily irritated and I am frequently with lots of anger after a social meeting because I havent said what someone should have listen to.

And I cant let it go. I feel that if I have told good things to that person maybe he or she could be a better person now.

I feel I missed an opportunity to turn the world a better place. I know it is unreal but that is the way I feel. And mostly, I want that person to know I am different. For example, he treats woman like shit and treats his wife horribly but I wish I tell him with me things are different. Only becauae I feel angry. Maybe it is ego or just anger.

I have psoriases on my left elbow and on the top of my left thumb.

I enjoy alcool a lot but also feel intoxicated by it.

I eat lots of fruts vegetables and white meat. But I dont enjoy meat so much. I am kind of disguted by eat. I eat because of muscles and because I feel I need it. But I wish I could stay without it.

I care a lot a lot for what people might thing about me. And have a tendency for lumps all over body. That is why I took medorrinum 200ch.

giovanna

Re:Udaya!!! Please help! Lack of confidence By: Harizza
brazil

December 4 2017
Forgot to tell ypu that I have taken argentum nit. 30 ch before presentations and it work well but after the presentation is over I get depressed.It calms me down too much. So I tryied 6ch and it was good.

But I realize that if I am playing an intrument besides singing I tend to make mistakes. So I read the materia medica again and it says " errors of perception" so I guess it explain a lot.

But how can I take a medicine in order to make me secure more permanently? So I dont avoid presentations? If everything is not perfect I tend to avoid it.

giovanna

brazil

December 4 2017
I also like to be busy.

I would like to know the differences between a stafisagria lack of confidence, a lycopodium, natrum m.

And why when I take nux vomica 6ch (a medicine that is not for lack of confidence) and calcarea phosphorica 6ch I feel confident? Is it because I am sensitive to homeopathy?

giovanna

Re:Udaya!!! Please help! Lack of confidence By: udaya kumar
--

December 4 2017
Does these form a part of your symptoms;

^^ Beating of carotid and temporal arteries visible to eye ; violence of this beating became extremely annoying, so violent nothing could calm it ; the disquiet caused by it put the sufferer into constant terror, almost to delirium.

Intolerable itching all over body ; soon followed by an eruption of tubercles (little lumps), several of which become covered with dark-looking scabs.

--

brazil

December 7 2017
Hi Doctor Udaya!

No, these symptoms doesn´t match at all.
The only resemblance is the ichty body.
I dont have it everyday, but it is quite common to have itches.

My skin is dry and if I dont put some lotion before go to bed I will end up itching some part of my body.

I also tend to sweat during the night, so if I dont have a fan on I will wake up ichting my vagina.

I also tend to react some homeopathic medicines by itching my body. Or if I drink too much or eat too much, when my body is recovering frequently I will icht some part of my body. My feet is very affected by it.

giovanna

brazil

December 9 2017
Also, I am doing a treatment with thuja. So I cant't take nux vomica. But I feel so much anger right now that I would lile to take it. Is there another medicine for anger besides nux?

I have a umbilical hernia and a doctor (that I am not in touch anymore) told me to finish this treatment with thuja and then take nux 200ch for hernia. So I am thinking, maybe I should wait?

But what about this anger? nux helps me to discuss with domeneering people, stead of keep to myself and dye with anger.

giovanna

--

December 9 2017
yes Nux symptoms in females often met by Gratiola.see link :
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/g/grat.htm

--

brazil

December 9 2017
Sorru Udaya but Nothing match.

What about medicine for lack off confidenc?

giovanna

--

December 9 2017
the medicine for lack of confidence is lycopodium 200C one dose a week......if there is depression use aurum metalicum 1M single dose.

--

brazil

December 9 2017
I am really afraid of taking lycopodium since every time I took it, first I feel sleepy then I have a really bad rage explosion. And if I take it in high doses I get depressed. I guess 30ch is high enough for my amazing sensibility. Do you think it would be enough?

Also, I would like to understand why nux vomica make me confident since it is not a medicine for it. Is it becauae of my sensivility? Am I proving the medicine? If so, could I take it in this way? Nux also make my anger goes way. And I feel more prone to discuss instead of keeing feelings inside.

What about the hernia? How would you treat that?

giovanna

Re:Udaya!!! Please help! Lack of confidence By: 2tuff

December 10 2017
Ferrum Phos 12x, Silica 12x in the tissue salts may be of some use. If you have issues with a 30c potency of Lycopodium then don't take a 200c potency as the aggravations etc are likely to be more potent. You might do better to use a LM1 potency of Lycopodium and see how you go with that, if you need to counter any aggravations then just buffer the remedy back with quadruple dilution. For the hernia look at using Calc Fluor 12x and Silica 12x. I would suggest you start taking these or the Combination 12 tissue salts one pill five times per day and see what you notice. For any depression states you'll always find gold useful such as tissue salt Aurum Mur Nat 12x or Udaya's Aurum Met homoeopathic.

brazil

December 11 2017
Thanks for helping!!! I am already taking calc fluor 12x 2 times a day for uterine myoma. So I will add silicea 12 x as well.

I dont have any depression. Did I say I have? It is just lycopodium that makes me feel horrible. I am afraid about this medicine. What do you mean about buffer the medicine with quadriple dilution? I dont understand it. What is quadriple dilution?

Ferrum phos is used for what? Lack of self confidence?

"the Combination 12 tissue salts one pill five times per day and see what you notice" what do you mean? Are you suggesting I take all the 12 tissue salts together 5 times a day?

Thank you so much for your help!!!
I appreciate it!

giovanna

brazil

December 11 2017
If I take lycopodium 6ch, 4ch, 3x I always feel some discomfort. It is excelent for flu and to stop hair fall though. But it does give me a rage explosion. So I ask you: if the medicine makes me feel bad in small potencies and high (like200) 1LM would also make me feel bad?

What about staphisagria? Isnt it a medine for lack of confidence too?

Thank you so much!

giovanna

December 11 2017
I believe you'd be better off just getting a combination 12 of all the twelve salts in one remedy and taking this five times per day just one pill each time. This will cover what I've already spoken about and more including your birth development based on your date of birth. You should then monitor your issues and then continue from there also using homoeopathy where needed.

Do not be afraid of any remedy as this can even cause aggravations from a mental angle. If you fear a remedy then it's just best not to take that remedy unless one can gain trust in the remedy. Also do not be afraid of the LM range of remedies (do not mix up the M range) as these can work very differently to the C potencies and the LM will usually allow those who're sensitive to remedies to once again take a particular remedy to eventually where they can maybe even accept the C range of a remedy they once could not. Will this be the effect with you? It might not and you may still have an issue but on the other hand you may not have negative effect and if so it will wear off within a maximum four days or one can buffer to remove negative effect. This is where you take four cups of 30-50ml water. You put your dose of the aggravating remedy into cup one then transfer 5ml of this fluid into cup 2 then 5ml of this solution into cup 3 then 5ml of this solution from cup 3 into cup 4 then take a 5ml dose of cup 4 solution to counter an aggravation without anti-doting a remedy and this continuing its good actions. You must use clean plastic, glass or ceramic utensils never used or metal ones.

Yes Ferrum Phos is an aid in confidence but it don't really matter if one has Combination 12 you don't have to think too much on your direct needs as they're all covered. Yes take the 12 salts in one and monitor your being.

Depending on situation Gelsemium is better for Flu than Lycopodium and I find Phosphorus one of the best remedies for hair loss especially from thyroid issues.

For hair loss then look at the following tissue salts:
Aurum Mur Nat, Calc Fluor, Ferrum Phos, Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Mang Sulph, Silica and Zinc Mur

brazil

December 12 2017
I have here in my home some of the 12 salts and I took it today 2 times. And I feel wonderful. I realize I was weak and maybe in need of nutrition. Because now I dont have that furious need to eat beans or protein.

The remedies I took were: calc sulp.; Calc fluor.; calc phosp; ferrum muriaticum (yeah! A doctor told me it would be better than ferrum phos for me).

do you know my date of birthday? How can it be?
Thank you for sharing your experience with quadriple dilution. I had never hear about it.

Lm is higher than M?
I will buy the others salts.
Thank you so much!!! Smile))))))

giovanna

brazil

December 12 2017
Just so you know, phosphorus make my hair fall Smile

giovanna

December 12 2017
Well Phosphorus helped almost immediately stop some hair fall I had through thyroid issues.

What type of doctor are you referring to? Was they mixing up Ferrum Phos as the physical compound and not the energy as in tissue salt? Iron Phosphate (Ferrum Phos) is poisonous and useless in physical form but in energy form it works well.

I don't know your DOB but if you share it I can tell you your tissue salt main needs to combat your birth development created deficiencies. I don't need the DOB if you're taking the combination 12 salts as the DOB will be covered.

Not many know of the Quadruple Dilution as they just seem to learn of anti-doting which I disagree with.

LM is very different to M some would argue its higher but its not as seemed so look up data on LM closely. LM potency is the best for people who have sensitivity of regular homoeopathic potency levels.

Tissue salts don't get enough recognition from homoeopaths and a lot of this is the fact that you can do away with a lot of homoepathy for acute ailments which hinders the pockets of homoeopaths who charge. Tissue salts will also aid with chronic ailments but certain symptoms may take 6-12-18 or more months to help and change sometimes less sometimes you will still need a homoeopathic remedy to hit certain resonance to remove an ailment.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.