Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Paris Quadrifolia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn VASUDEV
Started by: udaya kumar at September 10 2016

Replies: 28 & Views: 1480    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Attn VASUDEV By: udaya kumar
--

September 10 2016
Re: udday sir help fear about when start homeopathy medicine By: Vasudev1957
India
September 8 2016
Dear Shri Udaya Kumar,

I thank the Lord for your contribution in this Website. I shall be glad if you can help me with the following :

My Grand Daughter aged two and half is having symptom of a cold i.e. sneezing, itching of the noze, etc. These are the main symptoms she shows whenever she gets a cold. Therefore, kindly advise what medicines I can give her at the following stages :

1)Sneezing, itching of the nose etc. before commencement of a cold.
2)Running nose - drops of water from the nose.
3)Stuffy nose in the night
4)white discharge from the nose
5)Yellow discharge from the nose
6)Start cough after the cold
7)Severe cough

Shall be glad to have your advise in the matter.

--

Re:Attn VASUDEV By: udaya kumar
--

September 10 2016
I would suggest Arsenic Album for sneezing, itching, runny nose for your grand daughter use it single dose in a day at 200C potency... If it is not an aconitum case or phosphorus belladonna (i.e laryngitis) case I would always recommend the use of Rhus Tox 200C single dose before start of the treatment....use of Gelsemium and Arsenicum or Bryonia/eupatorium as per the symptom picture would abort most of the flue/virals/and hay fever like symptoms......If throats are involved use hepar sulph....if chest is involved use phosphorus...if croup is there use Antim Tart......for pure white discharges from nose use kali mur.....Gelsemium would do for thick yellow and in green discharges....natrum mur is good for yellow discharge when sinus is effected.
kali bich is yet another remedy here. if there is aphonia with caugh use phos and Bell....if there is severe cough use one dose of Bacillinum 200 before use of the indicated medicine...dry cough should be addressed with bryonia..... wet cough by antim tart....the colour of the discharges shows only the severety of the infection.Drosera is the ultimate medicine for cough which turns whooping....cough with wheezing Arsenic Album or Cina will address.

--

Re:Attn Shri Udayakumar By: Vasudev1957
India

October 10 2016
I remember about reading your reply to one of the users regarding patches on the backside. When he had sent pictures of the skin problem, you have mentioned that it looks like "Herpes".

One of my family member is currently suffering from "Herpes Zoster" which looks like the same picture he had posted. People are saying it is contagious and other family members may get affected. When he got it we thought it as some insect bite. However, when he contacted his Allopathic doctor, he said it is Herpes Zoster and it may be very painful, etc. He is now on Antibiotic.

Since we have a three year child with us, we wish to know whether it is contagious or not so that we can take her to our other house for a few days

Your advice in the matter will be highly appreciated. I have also read that Nat Mur, Sepia, etc. are medicine for this. However, since he is under Allopathic treatment, I am not trying them.

Thanks a lot.

Wish you and all other members in this Group a Very Very Happy "Vijayadashami". May Lordess Mahalakshmi, Durga & Saraswati shower upon all of you and your family with all happiness, prosperity and knowledge.

--

October 11 2016
Herpes zoster or shingles is resurfacing of suppressed pox usually on sensory ganglea and nerve lines usually have only management in the allopathic system when the present line of treatment fails you may use the following treatment as per individual symptoms
Shingles is not infectious but contagious
As heroes variolina virus can develop chicken pox in the individual contacts and not herpes zoster

1. Ranunculous bulbous
2 cistius can.

Use rhus tox for pain ars album for burning pain

--

Re:Attn VASUDEV By: Vasudev1957
India

October 12 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thanks for your kind reply. I have noted that Rhus Tox is advised for Pain and Ars. Alb for Burning pain. I did not exactly what you have mentioned in (1) and (2) i.e. Ranunculous Bulbous and Cistius Can. Kindly clarify.
Thanks & Regards.

--

October 12 2016
Read the last line of para 1
Both those medicine s are herpes zoster specific and may be used in 30c as per other individual symptoms

--

India

November 1 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

My relative aged 31. Male.

When the winter starts, his lips become cracked and colour of lips become black. They look like a Chain Smoker. But he is not a smoker. Earlier little part of white skin used to come out from the palms. Now this is not very much.

Shall be glad if you can suggest some remedy for this.

Thanks and Regards.

--

November 1 2016
If it is happening in winter check her no and pulse rates ...
If they are low the possibility of stenosis or lack of blood flow to lips and has area could be causing the black colour .....use spigelia 30c three times a day for three days and report

--

India

November 11 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Kindly refer to your reply on 26th October in relation to treatment of Herpes Zoster.

Since he is working for Government Service, he got admitted to avoid infection to others and completed treatment from there. They have given some Anti-Virus Medicines for about 10 days.

While referring to many of the messages posted by you for various diseases, I have noted that you were clarifying whether the patient had at any time suffered from Herpes Zoster in the past etc. This means that if Herpez Zoster is treated with Allopathically, there are many chances of getting side effects of the same later on.

He is not having any symptom related to the same now. I wish to know whether we can administer any medicine to eliminate the side effects of the above medicine, if any, so that he does not get any problems related to the same in future. I do not have the details of the medicines given to him at the Hospital since his entire treatment is taken by the Hospital itself. However, if necessary, I can request him to find out the same from the Hospital Records.

Request for your kind guidance in the matter.

Thanks & Regards.
With love Vasudev

--

November 14 2016
Heroes zoster or shingles have its origin from dormant chicken pox or variolena .....some physicians use the no side variolinum 200c as preventive for chicken pox while such practise is less known in shingles ...use of ranunculus bulbous in higher potencies single doses at appropriate intervals would be more rational approach...
Best wishes

--

India

November 21 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thanks for your kind reply. My query was as under :

He was treated by Allopaths with English medicines for Chicken Pox. I think that may be reason why he got the Herpes Zoster. Again, Herpes Zoster is also treated with English Medicines. Therefore, I wish to know whether in the future, will there be any side effects of that treatment. Can we give any Homeo medicines to remove that side effects, if any, for treating Herpes Zoster by English medicines.

Shall be glad to have your advice.

Thanks.

India

September 19 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Earlier, I had taken up the case of my Grand Daughter now aged three and half. When there was flu around in her school and when she got the first symptom, she was given Rhus Tox, Gelsimium, etc. and it was arrested. However, he cold has not gone completely. Still there seems to be little mucus in her nose.

Since last two days I notice one symptom in her. That is when she goes to Bed, she gets cough. Yesterday afternoon while sleeping she got a bad cough and she got up from that. There was no sleep after that. In yesterday night also there was much cough and two three times cough with vomitting which disturbed all of our sleep. After getting up in the morning, there is no cough at all and perfectly alight. Since Phosphorus is her constitutional remedy, one dose of the same was given to her at that time and she slept thereafter with one or two time cough.

I wonder what causes such type of cough and what remedies we can administer on such situations.

Shall be glad to have your kind advise in the matter.

Thanking you,

Vasudev

--

September 19 2017
use phosphorus followed by belladonna three times a day..... usually hepar sulph 30C is the right medicine to start with in cough.....cough with vomit leads to wheezing particularly if the vomit is with lather or foam like mucus. Then the remedy to start with is Carbo veg. 30C., Medicine for cough triggered when head touches the pillow (whooping cough) is Drosera. Drosera should be used with caution.

--

Kind Attn: Shri Udayakumar - Treatment for Diabetes By: Vasudev1957
India

November 21 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

As you are aware, I am under treatment for Diabetes type II. Presently I am taking Glycypage 250 one tablet and Oxybeta one tablet after lunch and half tablet of Glimpid 1mg before dinner.

My sugar level whenever checked are in normal level now. I do not find any symptoms related to Diabetes now. There is no higher appetite, thirst, weight loss, weakness nothing. I take my dinner around 9 pm and sometimes I take my breakfast at 10 a.m. I do not find any problem. I understand that Diabetes patients must take food in time otherwise they get shivering etc. But I do not have any of the same now.

One problem I am having is that my lips and mouth get dry in the night for which I am taking Bryonia 30 one dose per day. It may be that because I do not drink water at the time of eating Chapatis or after one or two hours. I forget. Just before going to bed I take a glass of water. Lack of water taking after taking Chapatis may be the cause for mouth getting dry in the night.

Other than the above symptom, I do not have any other symptom. However, I am afraid to stop the above medicines because I know the complications for improper treatment of Diabetes are many.

I seek your guidance in the matter i.e whether I can stop the above English medicines and manage with Homeo medicines. If yes, please provide me the medicines which I should start with:

I shall be glad to have your views at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Vasudev

--

November 21 2017
You may stop the medicines for a few days...switch on to homeo and home made medicines and continuously monitor the levels ....If it is normal, you may do away with allopathic medicines altogether. The medicine that can help you is Helonias Q 5 drops three times a day alongwith the juice of Bitter guard (Karela) with Goose Berry (Amla) and soaked Fenugreek seeds one spoon in the morning noon and night ( Methi ) . Alternatively for gooseberry you can use Emblica Officianalis Q 5 drops three times a day. REgular exercise to burn out more than what you eat every day is very important in controlling diabetes naturally and eradicating that menace.

--

India

November 24 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Please refer to your reply message dated September 19, 2019 which I quote as under :
use phosphorus followed by belladonna three times a day..... usually hepar sulph 30C is the right medicine to start with in cough.....cough with vomit leads to wheezing particularly if the vomit is with lather or foam like mucus. Then the remedy to start with is Carbo veg. 30C., Medicine for cough triggered when head touches the pillow (whooping cough) is Drosera. Drosera should be used with caution.

UNQUOTE

Here my granddaughter gets cough only when she goes to bed i.e. if she goes to bed at 11.00 p.m. she starts coughing from 11.30 p.m. Now she is coughing hence I am writing.

At the start of the cough, thinking that it is sore throat, Hepar Sulph given. Thereafter, three doses of Phosphorus given followed by Belladonna. However, it is observed that she is fine during the entire day except her sleeping times that is in the afternoon and night. Afternoon also when she sleep, she gets cough say after half an hour from her sleep. Cough is disturbing her. There is no vomiting.

Since last five days she has this trouble. I am unable to understand why she gets this cough only at the time of sleeping. Is the saliva gets dry in the throat when she sleeps which causes the cough. No idea.

Shall be glad to have your advice and your enlightenment in the matter. You have also mentioned that "Drosera" is the remedy but to be taken with caution. Because of the caution I have not tried this. Please enlighten me about the "caution" of Drosera. also.

Thanking you,

Vasudev

Re:Attn : Shri Udayakumar By: Vasudev1957
India

November 25 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Further to my above message, the development is that :

After writing the above message, she coughed in the night there was relief after vomiting little mucus. Morning also there was cough. However, she is perfectly OK now. I have given two doses of Spongia 30 one yesterday night and one dose today morning.

Her parents are upset because she is not getting a full relief. If she coughs today night also, her parents want to take her to Allopathic doctor. Shall be glad to have your view in the matter at the earliest.

Thanks.
Vasudev

--

November 25 2017
You may use Drosera 30C single dose...repeat one more dose if necessary. usually in such cases the symptom is aggravation of cough from heat of the bed and when head touches the pillow.

--

Re:Attn VASUDEV By: jyothis
Mumbai

December 2 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Pl refer to my above message. I have not given Drosera because her night cough gone after giving spongia. However, after two days she got cold again. Since yellow mucus was coming from nose, I had given her Pulsatilla 30 three doses. Now I notice black colour below her both eyes which we referred somewhere as stooping of eyelids something like that. ITo antidote the effects of Pulsatilla one dose NYC Vomica given now. But she is coughing and I am bit worried about her cough. I believe that Hepar Sulph may bring her cough down but hesitant to administer.

Kindly advice whether I can give Hepar Sulph three doses tomorrow or some other medicine.

Look for an urgent reply.

Thanks

--

December 3 2017
None of the homeo medicines will give any side effects....pulsatilla in particular can never give side effects particularly in a female. Hepar can be used without any apprehensions.

--

India

December 3 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thanks a lot. It may not be side effects. But earlier I observed the same condition. Allopathic Doctor also says that, if cold becomes more, it can cause blackish color below the eyes.

Today morning it was better. Morning she was having fever which reached upto 101 level. Her mouth examination showed there is no reddish color. So it may not be a bacterial infection. Since cough comes from throat irritation, we were giving Phosphorus and Belladonna.

There is improvement but she is coughing. We have given three doses of Phosphorus and three doses of Belladonna. Now I will give her Hepar Sulph 30 three doses and wait for the result which I will report to your goodself. Is there any remedy which can complete the action of Hepar Sulph.

Hope the above is in order.

Thanks.

--

December 3 2017
use Cina 30C three times a day for three days and report. Black rings around the eyes can have many reasons including sleeplessness due to cough and cold, worms in stomach, abdomen or elsewhere, anaemic conditions due to any reasons, and many other reasons.....

--

India

December 3 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

The black rings almost disappeared. However, the issue is coughing due to irritation of the throat. Virus fever is there in her school and everyone was affected. Since she was being given homeo medicine for ordinary night cough earlier, we have not expected that she will get affected by virus. It seems that virus infection.

She was better on Phosphorus and Belladonna till the afternoon and her fever gone with that. When she slept a little in the afternoon, her cough got increased she could not sleep further. Hence, I gave her one dose Hepar Sulph after getting your reply.

My doubt is that since Hepar Sulph is antidote to Belladonna, will it stop the good work done by Belladonna. After giving Hepar Sulph, her cough got increased and she coughed and omitted. Since Cabro Veg 30 is the medicine for coughing and vomiting, gave her one dose of Carbo Veg 30.

Still irritation of throat is there. The complaint is in the throat area i.e. irritation which causes the coughing and hence Hepar Sulph may be the remedy.

Please advise me which medicines I should continue. Shall I continue giving Phosphorus 30, Hepar Sulph 30 or Carbo Veg 30. Is it also advisable to give Ant. Tart 30 to bring out the mucus. I think we shall give Cina 30 once the cough is under control.

Shall be glad to have an early reply.

Sorry for troubling you continuously.

Thanks & Regards.

Vasudev

--

December 3 2017
Use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M and then repeat phosphorus bell or Hepar as per symptoms....Phosphorus Bell will have loss of sound.

--

Re:Attn VASUDEV By: jyothis
Mumbai

December 4 2017
Udayakumarji Namaskaram,

Ok. I had given her Hepar Sulph three times and she is better say by 75%. She did not cough during night except one or two times and after getting up today morning.

I need to procure Rhus Tox 1M and the same will be given by 11 am. There is no sound problem. Hence Hepar Sulph. Pl advice whether Hepar Sulph can be given three times a day for three days.

Thanks.
Vasudevv

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.