Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cajuputum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child
Started by: twinkle at November 10 2017

Replies: 32 & Views: 596    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: twinkle

November 10 2017
dear sir, I have been asked to refer my case to you by dr. Joe delivera
My child is 3 year old. He was very quiet and calm till 1.3 yr afterwards he has difficulty in sitting at one place.
He does not speak much only limited words( have got his hearing test done.. Which is normal).
Takes two fingers in his mouth while sleeping, excessive energy. Distract very easily and very impatient and interupt others. Always bang all things on floor.
Endangered oneself or others due to fearlessness.Feels good when hit others.
Have admitted him to play school as per doctor instructions so that he speak.. But he is not adjusting there, slapping others, does not sit at one place, pulling hair…. As per teacher, he gets more frustrated because he can’t convey his things to others and resulting into hitting others.
Would be highly obliged if you can look into this case and advise.
Warm Regards

Re:Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: udaya kumar
--

November 10 2017
Use the following medicines :

1. Thuja 30C three times a day for three days.
2. From fourth day onwards use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week.
3. on 11th day use Arsenic Album 30C three times a day for one day...this will reduce his s.

3, on 12th day use single dose of Belladonna 1M two drops in one ounce water once only......Report after each medicine.

His violence will subside only after Belladonna is administered.

--

Re:Dr.Udaya sir---. Hyperactive child By: twinkle

November 10 2017
Thank you sir, request you please tell me how many drops for Thuja, natrum mur and arsenic album to be given.

Warm reagrds

November 11 2017
Also sir, it is arsenic alb 20 or 200c. As per chemist it comes under 200c only.
Please advice
Thank you

November 11 2017
Sir, please advice how many drops to be given for Thuja, natrum nut, arsenic alb. Also is it arsenic alb 20 or 200c
Regards

--

November 13 2017
All medicines three to five drops in one ounce water three times a day except otherwise specified. Arsenic is 30C. I have corrected...my apologies. .....

--

November 16 2017
Dear Sir,
Today is the third day and last for giving thuja dose and he is having fever with cold. Should I continue giving thuja along with allopathy medicine or wait for the fever to subside.
Please suggest.
Warm regards

--

November 16 2017
Do not give allopathic medicines use Rhus Tox 1M single dose. Paracetamol can be given away from homeo medicine to reduce fever if need be otherwise Rhus Tox is expected to contain the fever.

--

November 16 2017
Have given rhus tox 1m single dose. Two doses of thuja left . Can it be given today in fever.

Thanks and Regards

November 16 2017
Dear Sir,

Fever has increased from 100 to 102. Have given him Crocin and also completed three day dosage of thuja

From tomorrow I will start him with Natrum mur

Thank you .

--

November 16 2017
Wait for fever to come down.

--

November 18 2017
Respected sir,
Have taken him to doctor as fever is not coming down.. He is having viral. Doctor gave him crocin and ElrizXL(levocetrizine Hydrochloide).

Warm Regards

November 21 2017
Respected sir,
He does not have fever now. Will be starting natrum mur from today.
He is having mild cough which increases while eating and in the night. Is there any medicine I can give him along with natrum mur

Thanks and Regards

November 21 2017
Dear sir,

Need your guidance on below.
I have relocated one month back and earlier where I used to reside there I have shown him to homeopathy doctor in the month of August. Doctor has given him medicine white small ball with some dilution in glass bottle on monthly basis..( every month I use to go) So I gave Him in Aug Sept and October with two power doses . I asked him the name of dilution which he dint tel me.

He showed some response to those medicine like started speaking new words ( two or three words only) and reduce banging things on floor. Rest all traits are same

Would be highly grateful if you guide me if there is no harm /overdosing of medicines if I give him above medicine.
I deeply apologize for not letting you know before.

Thanks and Regards

--

November 21 2017
There is no overdosings in homeopathy as long as you do not give material doses like 20drops or 30 drops of mother tincture or lower dilutions.....As long as I do not know the medicine given and the dilutions I would suggest that you may repeat the medicines at minimum doses at intervals and not continuous usage.

--

November 21 2017
Thank you for the reply sir

what would be the minimum doses ( drops) of natrum mur.
Regards

November 22 2017
Have started giving him two drops of naturm mur 30 thrice a day.

Hope this is fine.
Regards

--

November 22 2017
Natrum Mur in 30C can be given upto 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day.

--

November 29 2017
Dear sir,
Today I have started him with arsenic alb after completing seven day course of natrum mur.
So far changes in him
He now reduced banging things on floor and moreover he gives remote or mobile to us as we have also started praising him when he does the good thing.
He also become less violent but when things doesn't go according to him he gets very frustrated and grinds his teeth and started throwing things on us.
He is full potty trained now.
Always in a nasty mood.. Which I can understand as I got so my inputs from other mothers (son). That boys are more naughty than girls.

As far as speech is concerned he has not spoken any new words for does he try to speak. Though currently he is speaking mama, papa, Kanika, Sunita, piya, piaka, baba, Kaka, Nana, Nani, mam mam(water), biscuit, toffee, meow, bow bow, papa as gaye,papa Kahan Jai. Chappal

He tells us eyes, nose, tongue, finger, teeth and does all actions which we do but easily get bored and run from there if we try to teach him more.

Some good habits are always put used utensils , wrappers, peels in sink, do all things ahich we say like close the door, get the bowl, spoon, plate, chappal etc.

Will update you.
Thanks and regards

--

November 29 2017
Need to continue with Natrum Mur a lot..... a lot......then Lycopodium preferably in Hahnemanns trio. i.e. Sulphur Calcarea Carb lycopodium in that order.

--

November 29 2017
Thanks for your reply Sir

Tomorrow I have to give him belladonna single dose as per chart given by you.

After that should I start with natrum mur again? and for how many days.

Please suggest.
Thanks and Regards

--

November 29 2017
After Belladonna report.

--

December 1 2017
Dear sir,

Yesterday I gave him belladonna, he seems to be little more hyper and frustrated than normal days .

Should I wait for some days or start with other medicines.
Please advice.
Regards

December 1 2017
Dear sir,
He catches cold very easily.. He again got cold with mild fever. Request you to please suggest some medicine for his strong immunity.

Regards

--

December 2 2017
use Hahnemanns Trio one set of doses in a week

1. Sulphur 30C in the morning
2/ Calcarea Carb 30C in the afternoon
3. Lycopodium 30C in the evening/

repeat this in the same order once in a week...upto three weeks ( i.e. 3 doses of each). then you may raise the potency to 200C if found necessary. Calcarea Carb will remove the tendency to catch cold easily. Lyco will increase his cognitive skills Lyco will also remove repetitive behaviours. All the three are antisporic, antisycotic and anti syphilitic.

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.