Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Iris Versicolor
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 246 & Views: 17474    Font    Page 10 of 10  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

November 8 2017
Repeat Rhus Tox and Gelsemium use three doses for one day of Kali Sulph 30C and Pulsatilla 30C.

--

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

November 8 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Thanks very much for kind advice, will take and report.
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 9 2017
ok

--

Pune

November 15 2017
Good Day Udayaji,

Please note following-
1) Repeated Rhus Tox 1M, and Gelsemium 30C/3 doses one day, three doses of Kali Sulph 30C one day and Pulsatilla 30C for one day.
The greenish phlegm has stopped, now its turned white, with a bit seepage of clear fluid from nose, please suggest if any thing more needed to control the seepage.

2) Secondly I get a bit feverish at times at least once a day and feel cold, (Have to take Paracetamol to counter it) please suggest a remedy to control this feverishness.

3) Lastly took One Dose of Tartaric Acid 30C, It gave me quite relief from Foot Sole Pain, can this be taken frequently whenever the wrenching pain in feet sole increases, please guide.

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 16 2017
Nothing to be used for drainage...if need to stop it Natrum Mur may be used single dose in 200C. Both Rhus Tox and Gelsemium reduces fever ..... Otrher medicines according to other symptoms for fever are Arsenic Album, Belladonna, Ipec, Staphisagria, Cina, Baptisia, Bryonia, Veratrum Virde, Eupatorium Perfolatum(with body pain), China, etc.

Are you fond of grapes or sour taste? If so the cause for the pain could be traced to that......Tartaric Acid in such cases can be repeated as long as required.

--

Pune

November 16 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks for your kind reply,
Yes I do like Grapes, but sweet ones (do not like sour things), also like pineapples, sweet lime, oranges (yearn for them), can we gather some inference from this.

Secondly - due to dip in temprature in my place my nose is flowing a lot (but not the nasty greenish stuff) will try Natrum Mur 200C as suggeted.

Lastly today in morning some time after waking up had a severe cramp in over lower side of left scapula may be due to dip in temperature and chilliness in climate, had to take a muscle relaxant, please suggest some remedy, fear this might recur frequently due to winter.
(NOTE- Only I feel excessive cold, may be due to debility, other family members are comfortable with this weather they rather feel it pleasent).

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 16 2017
Grapes contains tartaric acid and if used regularly could cause loose motion and pain in the region of the Achilles...yearning for oranges i.e. citric acid is Antimonium Crudem.......or Citric Acid at higher potency of 200C or 1M single dose, pineapples indicates phosphorus......you may also get cracks in lips and burning in lips, if you eat larger quantity of pineapple and the solution is Phosphorus 30C single dose which will abort both within minutes. .

--

Pune

November 17 2017
Good Day Udayaji,

Many thanks for the vivid explanation,

Do I need to Take Antimonium Crudem OR Citric Acid, if so in what dosage, apart from rheumatic pains in the entire foot sole, I also have constant aching pain in the Achilles Tendon from the backside of heel till the point of insertion in the calf (the pain is at times unbearable).

### PICRIC ACID - One Important Advice also needed :--
As you know Extreme Fatigue/Tiredness is one major part of Fibromyalgia/CFS, at times have to spend entire day lying in bed hopelessly.
In this forum I read you suggesting PICRIC ACID to a CFS patient,
I find most of the PICRIC ACID symptoms elucidated by you applicable to me.
If I am able to overcome at least the Fatigue part most of my life and day to day activities and responsibilities will get sorted out.

**Please advice If I can try Picric Acid, if so in what dosage.

Thanks and Best Rgds
Shri

--

November 17 2017
You can use it in 6C potency three times a day for one day only...monitor for a couple of days and use further doses if necessary.

--

Pune

November 18 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Many thanks for the advise, will try soon and report
Rgds
Shri

--

November 18 2017
ok

--

Pune

November 19 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Sorry to trouble you for a recurring problem again, experiencing severe sore throat (severe irritation), have taken Rhus Tox 1M, please suggest if Gelsemium also needed, my be cold climate is taking toll.
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 20 2017
yes use Gelsemium30C with Hepar Sulph 30C.

--

Pune

November 21 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for the advice, following it, seems cold is getting controlled. Should I end the course with Single Dose of Nat Mur 200.

## Secondly Picric Acid,
Please note 2 days ago I took Picric Acid 6C one dose, I feel start of process of slight reduction in Fatigue, also getting lot of yawning in afternoon after lunch, and around 12-am in night my usual sleep time. hope these are positive results, please guide about future dosage and frequency of Picric Acid, (are there any side affects that I may encounter).

##### Lastly I still have certain amount of Upper Thoracic and Neck Vertebrae PAIN, with stiffness in neck please suggest remedy to reduce this pain.

kindly advice
thanks n rgds
Shri

--

November 22 2017
you may....

you can use Picric acid upto three doses for one day and observe. No side effects are expected.

use Bryonia 30C three times a day for one day for pain and stiffness in neck.

--

Pune

November 24 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Took Bryonia 30C x 3 times for one day,
I was getting partial (30-40%) relief for 3 hours after the dose but pain increasing there after.
please advice if dose to be increased or any other remedy needed.
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 24 2017
please continue bryonia 30C for three days.

--

Pune

November 24 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks will do as advised
rgds
Shri

Pune

November 25 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
As yet troubled with cold - there is as yet some amount of White Phlegm (not the nasty green one) circulating between nose and throat, with nose passages getting choked at times.
Please suggest corrective measure.
Doing steam inhalation regularly.
thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

November 29 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Tried Bryonia 30C 3times/day for 3 days, NOT much difference in aspect of neck pain.
Please suggest future action.

Can I try Conium Mac OR Dulcamara, please give your wise views of both remedies regarding neck pain.

Lastly as you know I have some loss of muscle mass and tone, muscles have become flabby, and loss of strength, please suggest some remedy. what are your views about Fluoric acid regarding muscle strength and nutrition. will it help

please help, I have to undertake a supervision job on a Oil rig off Bombay high for one month i am a bit skeptic about cold and humid weather, what precautions should I take to survive, and minimum medicines I need to carry.

your help will be immensely appreciated.

awaiting your kind advice
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 30 2017
Please tell me...are you facing any kind of occupational hazards....viz. what are the gases that you may regularly breathe at the worksite? The water you drink ...is it purified water? Is there any lead contents in the water?
Following are the medicines to counter Cold weather :
1. Rhus Tox 200. 2. Aconitum 30 3. Antimonium Sulph.30 4. Argentum Nitricum 30 ....5. Aurum Metalicum 1M 7. Arsenic Album 30C 8. Cuprum Met 9. Dulcamera 30 .....10. Hepar Sulph.30.... 11. Petroleum 30.....12. Silicea 200 13 Phosphorus 30 ( for sagging muscles) 14. Iodium 1M for emaciation

--

--

November 30 2017
Please tell me...are you facing any kind of occupational hazards....viz. what are the gases that you may regularly breathe at the worksite? The water you drink ...is it purified water? Is there any lead contents in the water?
Following are the medicines to counter Cold weather :
1. Rhus Tox 200. 2. Aconitum 30 3. Antimonium Sulph.30 4. Argentum Nitricum 30 ....5. Aurum Metalicum 1M 7. Arsenic Album 30C 8. Cuprum Met 9. Dulcamera 30 .....10. Hepar Sulph.30.... 11. Petroleum 30.....12. Silicea 200 13 Phosphorus 30 ( for sagging muscles) 14. Iodium 1M for emaciation

--

Pune

November 30 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Many many thanks for the kind advice, fall short of words to thank you.
It will be crude oil (hydrocarbon vapours) vapours occasionally, water will be bottled water as we get here.
Climate will be humid and saline weather, may encounter cold weather.
Please advice
thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

November 30 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Please see my previous post answer to your queries.
Also Please advice if Dulcamara 30 can be taken when excess cervicical spondylisis/neck pain is there, and how long, a doubt can Dulcamara cause skin rashes like urticaria.
thanks and rgds
Shri

Page 10 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.