Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Attn. Mr. Uday- thickening of uterus wall
Started by: dpvsingh at November 27 2017

Replies: 9 & Views: 148    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Kind Attn. Mr. Uday- thickening of uterus wall By: dpvsingh

November 27 2017
Dear Sir
My mother 65 yrs had an episode of bleeding for 4 days recently with stomach ache also. She was given med to stop bleeding followed by antibiotic and voveran. The ultrasound shows Thickening of 5.5mm. She also had some polyps removed 1.5 yrs back. 3 gynaecologists have advised for removal of uterus and ovaries. I would like your clear opinion to get operated or not. Waiting for long would be a problem as their international trip is scheduled in mid jan 2018. 2yrs bck she was operated for unusual flesh growth where intestines meet. She had menopause at 42 otherwise she has some blood pressure for which she takes losar 50 one tab. She also has back ache for a long time and for past 2 yrs leg pain also. Her left knee also had swelling with pain and given steroids inj twice in her knee. The bleeding was around 7-8 days after the second inj. Pls advise and in case operation is not required, which medicine to be given.
Regards
dpv

Re:Kind Attn. Mr. Uday- thickening of uterus wall By: dpvsingh

November 28 2017
Met with family gyno today, she advised to get operated after their trip.

Re:Kind Attn. Mr. Uday- thickening of uterus wall By: udaya kumar
--

November 28 2017
Was the unusual flesh growth at iliocecal junction tested for malignancy or any malignancy developed thereafter or any metastasis? I presume the polyps was removed from the uterus. and the thickening of 5.5.mm is of endometrium? And the bleeding is from the uterus or is it rectal.....? please confirm..... Was she suffering from Dysmenoorhea prior to early menopause? Which leg was paining? and was the pain traced to ovaries/uterus or back/sciatic.? Is she fat obese, gouty?
What is the condition of her heart? Is there any pumping problems...?

--

November 30 2017
The flesh growth was in cecum and was non malignant. No malignancy till now. The polyps was removed from uterus and thickening is of endometrium, bleeding from uterus, no Dysmenoorhea. L4-L5 disc buldge since the age of 35.Might have incident of sciatica in early years. Past 8-9 yrs she burning in sole and pain in instep nerves (upper part opposite to sole). Left knee swelling and pain was due to inflammation in knee structure for which steroid injs were given. The xray shows normal knee bones. She has a healthy heart and normal weight of 68 kgs with 5.2 ft height. Otherwise a very humble and good natured person. Also what I remember, she was aborted for 3rd child at the age of 35-36.
Regards

November 30 2017
Her back ache started before abortion.

--

November 30 2017
use single dose of the following:
1. Medorrhinum 1M single dose once ...3 drops in one ounce water. No other medicines for 24 hours.
2. Kali Carb 200C single dose once....
Report after each medicine.

The burning in soles is expected to reduce after Medorrhinum. and Bleeding from uterus is expected to stop within 24 hours of use of Kali Carb, if not use one more dose.

--

November 30 2017
I forgot to mention that the bleeding which started on 11th of this month lasted for 4 days only followed by mild stomach ache. 5.5mm thickness should not be much problem but it was bleeding that made doctors conclude to operate. I understand that Medorrhinum 1M is to be given first. Since the bleeding was only for 4 days, do I need to give Kali carb also. Regarding operation in feb 2018, your views will enlighten us.
Regards

--

November 30 2017
Kali Carb is not just for bleading....We do not treat symptoms in homeopathy.....Bleading stops means it will address partially or fully the underlying causes also.....We can judge the further course only from the improvements received from a specific indicated medicine....unless we give it there is no way to assess the next course of action....Medorrhinum is basically for psychotic miasm and therefore should address all tendencies to indurations including tumors, polyps, fibroids etc....you may use upto three doses of Kali Carb one dose a week or uptil the operation date and if no bleeding occured, the operation could be postponed till such incident recur or any other findings during those period which is life threatening......To remove uterus and ovaries as a matter of routine is uncalled for. In fact, right diagnosis to the cause of bleading would be more helpful for right choice of medicine and cure....Endometriosis could cause bleading and would be a matter of concern in the long run. Check Sepia for other symptoms. http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/sep.htm

best wishes.

--

November 30 2017
Right sir, I will do the same. I know you spare your valuable time and take so many cases and at times write a huge post to spread knowledge. I am also taking your consultation regarding my sons autism. Great work sir.
Thanks

--

November 30 2017
good wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.