Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Asthma Of 12 Old Son
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 128 & Views: 7706    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

November 29 2017
I took Merc core 6 yesterday night. The pulsation was reduced to bare minimum. After the use of second dose today the pulsation increased slightly. Third dose will be taken tonight. Can I use Guajacum 6 on the same day of Merc core as the neck muscles are tightened.
---

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

November 29 2017
yes you can use Guajacum with Merc Cor.

--

November 30 2017
Merc core and Guajacum are in use. It is observed that feeling of pulsation at neck and ear varies according to the heart beat. My normal pulse beat is around 60. Whenever it increases above 70 due to activity, the pulsation at neck and ear are very loud. At that time I feel warmth on face and head. I take some water and slowly the symptoms are reduced. This type of increased in heart beat aswellas the high intensity pulsation occurs two hours after meal. I am also using Jeers seeds after meals.
The action of Guajacum on acute rheumatism is yet to be seen.
Any change in the above prescription may kindly be informed.

--

November 30 2017
if so, use single dose of glonoinum.....

--

December 4 2017
Used Glonoinum 30 one dose at night for three days. It stops the pulsation in ear and neck. Shall i use it daily one dose at bed time ?
Guajacum 6 could not show any improvement on acute rheumatism.
Visited orthopaedic and he prescribed some nerve stimulation therapy for my myofasical neck pain and lower lumber joint pain. In his opinion there might also be a disorder in jaw muscles as the movement of jaws causes neck pain. I have a habit of cleansing the jaws all the time.
Kindly advised me
- the doses of Glonoinum for pulsation (most of the symptoms are with me).
- Remedy for myofascical neck pain.
- Lowering of high blood protein level. (serum creatinine, urea, BUN are all normal)
regards.
--

--

December 4 2017
Check Hecla Lava.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/h/hecla.htm

usually causticum or cadmium sulph should correct it.

Glonoinum may be used one dose a day for three days and then use it one dose a week.

--

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.