Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Corallium Rubrum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Rhinosinusitis (Kind Attn:Uday Kumar SIR)
Started by: jasu50 at April 8 2017

Replies: 68 & Views: 2701    Font    Page 3 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3          Reply

Re:Rhinosinusitis (Kind Attn:Uday Kumar SIR) By: jasu50
india

August 10 2017
Took : one dose pulsatilla 30c on 07.08.17.
no relief on that day.
As i have stopped taking allopathic BP medicines since last month. so I was apprehensive about high BP, so got it checked.
on 06.08.17 readings was 150/90.However Physician was of view that headache may not be due to these readings of high BP.It may be due to sinuses.
Again got checked on
09.08.2017:120/80(morning)
:110/80 (evening)
10.08.2017: 120/80(morning)
From last 3 days there is no headache but still there is very much heaviness on and above eyes.
Meanwhile took one more dose of pulsatilla 30c.After that some relief in nostril blockage.
Pl. suggest remedy for heaviness on and around eyes.
Again i have to travel tomorrow in AC and may cause sore throat and more nostril blockage.

Thanks and Regards.

Re:Rhinosinusitis (Kind Attn:Uday Kumar SIR) By: udaya kumar
--

August 10 2017
use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week. Use Dulcamera 30C single dose while travelling in AC. Use Nux Vomica 30C for general travelling.

--

india

August 27 2017
Dear Udaya sir,

Took Nar Mur 30 for one week and after that in between occasionally.

But i am not getting relief in headache,
there is pain and heaviness in and around eyes. headache is not in front or forehead but it is in sides with more in right side. Also right nose is still blocked with mouth breathing in sleep.when i get up in morning no pain is felt but after 3 to 4 hours it is felt. (mainly i work on computer for 4 to 5 hours)

Other symptoms:watery nose in morning,few sneezing in day started,all this was absent from last 1 to 2 months.
itching on body,more in chest area,few small red eruptions(dane) has been observed.

Pl. suggest further for headache,heaviness on eyes and right nose block as i am not able to concentrate on my work.
Thanks and Regards.

india

September 29 2017
Dear sir,

15 days back runny nose and sneezing started.Took Nat Mur 30 for one week. got relief.
Still finding no relief in Headache and heaviness on eyes.
It starts after getting up in morning. on few days it is more and on few days low.
Got PNS water view:
Report says:
Both frontal sinuses are well developed and are clear.
Rounded haziness is seen in right maxillary antrum.
left maxillary antrum is clear.
Inference: Polyp right maxillary sinus.

Pl. suggest for headache,heaviness on eyes and right nose block as i am not able to concentrate on my work.

other symptoms:
No sneezing, No runny nose.
Body pain more in arms and legs with neck and lower back area.
Thanks and Regards.

--

September 30 2017
use Kali Bich 30C three times a day for three days for supra orbital neuralgia right sided , sinus and poly.

--

india

October 5 2017
Took: Kali Bich 30C 3 times/day from 02.10.17 to 04.10.17
there was a headache on 02.10.17.
No headache on 03.10.17
headache for sometime on 4.10.17
still very much heaviness on eyes.
Rt nostril sometimes feels blocked, sometimes open.Also runny nose for sometime in morning.
Shall I continue for a week with Kali Bich and then report again.
Thanks and Regards.

india

October 6 2017
Yesterday while cleaning my back with towel i got muscle spasm/ muscle pull and there is severe pain below my right shoulder
From last 1to 2 years i am facing pain in back area due to muscle/nerve strain whenever i slightly stretch or bend more to pick up things.even in trains while climbing on berths whenever i have to bend i got back pain.
sir why it is happening so and pl, suggest remedy for this back pain due to muscle pull/spasm/strain,
Thanks and Regards.

--

October 7 2017
Such things happens usually due to gas disturbances or derrangements combined with muscle rigidity. i.e. when you move your body to any awkward posture, minute gaps are created within the muscles where Air enters and when you come back to normal posture the air gets trapped and due to rigidity of the muscles the air is not able to escape which ensures pain....Any blockage of Air within the body causes pain. We may call it by the name sprain, pain, aches, colic, algia, or whatever. The muscle rigidities are usually caused by the suppression of fear, grief, anger etc, stress factors, low adrinals, lack of nourishment, hypotonic, malformations, like in the cases of scoliosis, kyphosis, ankylosing spondylosis, cervical spondylosis, and the like....which is fundamentally a non assimilation of Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus or Phosphates, sodium imblances, and the like. This also answers partially the back pains where herniation, stenosis, fusions, compression, etc. could be the cause which are fundamentally the fall outs of the basic assimilation issues including Vitamin D B3, B6, B12 etc.

Use Single dose of Rhus Tox 1M ....Repeat one more dose if necessary after one day.

--

india

October 7 2017
Thanks and Regards.

--

October 8 2017
ok

--

india

November 17 2017
Dear Sir,

From last few days I am feeling light pain in upper abdomen area with lot of burping. like gas is not going downwards just releasing from mouth by burping. Last night it seems that gas travelled towards back causing severe pain in both sides of back. Whenever I press abdomen or even little finger or anywhere there is lot of burping but still gas was not reducing. In few burping sour water/food material was coming up to throat. i took ENO, digene etc but no relief. Any how after some time I slept. In the morning pain in back is reduced but light pain in upper abdomen and burping is still there. I took a single dose of carbo veg 30 in morning but no relief.
Sir, pl. suggest medicine I should take. Besides pl also tell what to take for removal of gas after its formation at that instant as antacids are not giving relief after formation of gas in stomach, it seems that gas travels in various parts and causes pain also.

Thanks and Regards.

--

November 17 2017
use single dose of Arsenic Album 30C and report....if there is pain use dioscoria 30C

--

india

November 19 2017
Took one dose of Ars Alb 30 in yesterday evening.
Still there was burping in night, heaviness and flatulence in stomach.
Again took one dose of Ars Alb 30 in morning.
Again light pain in upper abdomen area with intermittent burping is there .

Thanks & regards.

--

November 19 2017
use single dose of Pulsatilla 30C for burping.

--

india

November 21 2017
Thanks sir, after taking Ars Alb and Pulsatilla there is much relief.
However day before yesterday evening I felt sore throat/irritation with pain in throat along with headache, body pain and feeling cold. (due to onset of winter season) I took one dose of Rhus tox 200 yesterday and today morning. Also Took Gelsemium 30 three doses.
From today morning khansi is also started with chest congestion.
Should I take gelsemium30 or Nat Mur 30,pl. clarify. And what to take for khansi and chest congestion.
Present Symptoms: throat irritation, headache, khansi, chest congestion, feeling cold, mouth breathing.
(Runny nose is not present, sneezing is also less, phlegm is there in morning and two three times in a day from nose)

--

November 21 2017
Single dose of Arsenic Album 200C once only with Hepar Sulph 30C three times a day for three days.

--

india

November 25 2017
Took one dose of ARS alb 200 and hepar sulphur for 3 days.
Still no relief in khansi.It feels mucous is there but not coming out from mouth. Voice is also became somewhat rough.
Other symptoms headache mouth breathing
Sir now what to take for khansi it is troubling more.
Thanks and regards.

india

November 28 2017
Took phosphorus 30 3-doses a day for 2 days got relief in khansi and voice hoarseness.
Yesterday evening runny nose started with frequent sneezing.in night took one dose of Nat Mur 30 and any how slept. In midnight wake up with khansi and throat pain, so took one dose of Hepar sulph 200 and slept again.
Whenever i got some relief in khansi, nose runs with sneezing and whenver there is relef in nose run and sneezing, khnasi starts.got trapped in vicious circle and confused what to take!
Pl. tell sir.
Regards,

--

November 28 2017
Nose should be allowed to drain and medicines should be stopped when nose is draining......

--

india

November 29 2017
Will it be helpful to take one dose of Echinacea Q daily for whole winter season to develop immunity against cold and cough!
Regards.

--

November 29 2017
Echinasia purifies the blood, its effect on developing immunity is not fully understood

--

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.