Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Shilajeet And More...
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For the kind attention of Udaya
Started by: Newark at November 10 2017

Replies: 31 & Views: 500    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: Newark

November 22 2017
Thanks Udaya,

The sweet smelling urine has passed again, but no bowel movement. I think thereís old symptoms in ferrum iodatum so I will try a dose of that and see how I get on. Eating is still a bit of an issue but I am working on it. Iíve had sweet smelling urine, on and off for over 10 years but it is featuring strongly now.

Best wishes

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: udaya kumar
--

November 22 2017
ok

--

November 23 2017
Hi Udaya,

First signs of improvement with ferr i - stomach less bloated, breath easier, belching a lot, feeling better in myself, less tired, more cheerful and have a more energetic feel about myself. Bowels havenít moved yet, but theyíre thinking about it - movement and lots of grumbling. Iíve also had a very slight pulling/stretching sensation in my right dorsal area, itís only a few seconds and itís happened twice. I also didnít realise my head felt heavy/pressured (stopped noticing) and thatís relieved a bit as well. Iíll report any further improvements as they happen.

Best wishes

November 24 2017
Hi Udaya,

I hope youíre well. Itís been quite an intense day today. I have old feelings unsuppressing. Feelings of being threatened, fear, anxiety - wanting to get away. From reading im thinking this is the ferr i - first Iíve used it so i learn as I go along. This remedy isnít antidotal, itís been needed. It was very intense until a few hours ago, nausea as well. Iíve also been very tired today but slightly more motivated although that may have been me pushing my way through it. No further physical improvements as yet, maybe more to follow once this passes. Iíll report any further changes.

Best wishes

November 26 2017
Hi Udaya,

Further improvements today. Feeling a bit more settled, bowels have moved - more on there own than they have for quite sometime. Quite a back log though and I am trying to persevere and not use anything other than my remedies. Still bloating very easily from eating/drinking. Eating does seem to make me want to go and still same problem as previously mentioned but overall starting to do better again.

Also, urinating quite a lot today, no unusual or sweet odour and looks clear.
Best wishes

--

November 28 2017
Very good....Get well soon....best wishes.

--

December 7 2017
Hi Udaya,

Thanks for the well wishes! I hope youíre well yourself. Iím back in sepia mode at the moment so I took a further dose last night and slept really well, woke feeling a little better than I have.

Urine is ok, bowels not great but Iíll see what improvements sepia brings on although things are still better there than they have been. My face/skin has been feeling much smoother/plumper for a few weeks now and Iíve noticed a slight improvement in muscle tone in my legs, neck and shoulder area from previous remedies. Hopefully once I can get rid of this ongoing exhaustion, things will continue to improve. Iíll be living a quiet life for the next wee while, at the moment Iím trying to get myself motivated/in the mood for Christmas and canít be everything to everyone so priorities again are me and my health and looking after my animals - trying not to disappoint Maisie (cat) the destroyer this year with no Christmas tree - 18kg round the tree last year to stop her knocking it over :0) Iíll keep you posted.

Best wishes

--

December 7 2017
use the following medicines as per indications after Sepia
1. Natrum Mur
2. Phosphorus
3. Guaiacum
4. Nux Vomica.

--

December 7 2017
Thanks again Udaya,

What potencies/repetitions?

Best wishes

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.