Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Upas Tieut
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind attn. Dr Udaya -Seborrheic dermatitis with hairfall and thinning
Started by: shine at November 13 2017

Replies: 49 & Views: 633    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Kind attn. Dr Udaya -Seborrheic dermatitis with hairfal By: shine

November 22 2017
Good morning sir,
Yesterday I took single dose of medorrhium 1 m.. Itching sensation has been reduced on butt. Now there is mild itching on lower back I can see small dry inflamed patch.
Itching on scalp and flakes has not been reduced. Oiling and shampooing both making it worse. Have started counting with Kali phos, phosphorous and belladonna .

Will update you

Thanks and Regards

Re:Kind attn. Dr Udaya -Seborrheic dermatitis with hairfal By: udaya kumar
--

November 22 2017
ok

--

November 23 2017
Respected sir,
Require your valuable advice
After reading from internet, from past two I have been washing my hair from apple cider vinegar ( after washing I spray the vinegar on scalp and keep it for half an hour and then wash it with normal water) .result is My flakes and itching sensation has reduced drastically don't know whether it is temporary or permanent result
On internet it is written to use wash scalp with acv daily for one week then every alternate days until you flakes remove completely.

Can it be used on daily basis please suggest
Regards

November 23 2017
Respected sir,
After reading from internet, from past two I have been washing my hair from apple cider vinegar ( after washing I spray the vinegar on scalp and keep it for half an hour and then wash it with normal water) .result is My flakes and itching sensation has reduced drastically don't know whether it is temporary or permanent result
On internet it is written to use wash scalp with acv daily for one week then every alternate days until you flakes remove completely.

Regards

November 23 2017
Respected sir,

Regards

November 25 2017
Dear sir,
It's been almost ten days I am taking Kali sulph, phosphorous and belladonna (if pain). There is not much improvement I can see. Flakes and itching reduced only (not go complately) with apple cider vinegar but if I don't wash daily flakes and itching appear on scalp.
Also butt itching also increased. Doctor gave me ointment Momate F cream

Kindly advice do I need to continue with above medicine prescribed by you.
Thanks and regards

November 27 2017
Respected sir,

I am loosing hairs from vertex and temples. I can see my scalp. Some doctors say s it's seborrheic dermatitis with alopecia and some says it's diffuse thinning with seborrheic.

Kindly advise shall I continue with medication given by you as its been 12 days with not much improvement.

Also can apple cider vinegar be used frequently on scalp.
Thanks and Regards

--

November 28 2017
Check the following medicines :
1. Fluoric Acid.
2. Selenium Met.
3. Alumen
4. Arsenic Album
5. Calcarea Phos.
6. Pix Liquida
7. Silicea
8. Thalium
9. Vinca Minor.
10. Wiesbaden

use the link:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/m.htm

--

November 29 2017
Dear sir,
Arsenic alb's qualities is matching towards my personality and nature.

Please advice
Regards

--

November 29 2017
use Arsenic Album 30C potency three times a day for three days and report. It will remove the flakes and certainly help with dryness, and correct your stomach/abdomen where the real problem is.

--

November 29 2017
OK.. Thank you so much sir.
Will report you after three days.
Regards

--

November 29 2017
ok

--

December 2 2017
Dear Sir,

I have taken arsenic alb for three days and happy to inform you that my flakes and itching has reduced by 70 percent. Feeling very relaxed ..after going through so much because of intolerable itching, I don't want go into that phase again.
Please advice me with further doses of medicine to completely get rid off. Would be grateful if you also suggest me For thinning areas specially on left side (temple) and vertex.

Thank you so much sir.
Warm Regards

--

December 2 2017
Continue with Arsenic Album 30C three times a day ....use Wiesbaden 30C three times a day for regrowth of the hair. best wishes.

--

December 3 2017
Thank you sir.

Will above both medicines will correct my hairfall also.

Reagrds

--

December 3 2017
it should correct as well as regrow....

--

December 7 2017
Dear sir,
It's been seven days I am taking arsenic alb.
There is mild irritation on scalp on the day of wash and on third day of wash. Itching is there (very mild and sometimes) .Flakes has reduced to almost 95 percent, I can see flakes only when I have itching sensation that too very less. Also constipation is still there, earlier I used to go every third and now on every second day.

There is lot of hairfall (100 around) on the day of wash. and on rest days it's 40to 50.
Please advice should I continue with arsenic alb and also is there any shampoo and oil which you recommend.

I can't explain you in words how relaxed I am feeling now after coming out from that phase. Hoping and wishing it won't come again.

Warm Regards

--

December 7 2017
good. continue use phosphorus 30C Arsenic album 30C... use Indulekha oil.

--

December 8 2017
Shall I discontinue wiesbaden .

As far as stomach problem is concerned ,I go on second day but have to take lots of efforts like drinking honey water lot of water or taking triphala churna and have to put lot of pressure.
Regards

December 8 2017
Dear sir,
I never took my constipation very seriously but if this is the cause of my hair problem, I would like to tell you that I have this problem from childhood, during that time or sometimes even now I don't go five to six days. Hair problem is also from childhood I used get thinning patches after severe hair loss from time to time and mom used to put onion juice.
During my first delivery I had severe piles problem and it has continued till now. ( sometimes). I generally use haemorrhoids cream.
No doubt arsenic alb has removed my flakes and itching in a weeks time. Will it take care of constipation because now also I have to take lot of effort .

Thanks and Regards

--

December 8 2017
continue wiesbaden it is for regrowth......use the following medicines for constipation from childhood.
1. Sulphur 30C morning one dose once
2. Calcarea Carb 30C afternoon one dose once.
3. Lycopodium 30C Night one dose once.

Repeat this course of three medicines one more time after a week......Repeat again one more time after one more week.

--

December 8 2017
Thank you sir.
Above three medicine to be taken once in a week

December 11 2017
Dear sir,
I took one dose of sulphur, cal, lyco on Saturday, on sun and today I got an urge and passes easily in morning only.

From two days there is an increase in flakes and itching especially on back side of scalp. Also there is itching on both eyebrows from past six days, earlier I thought it was due to dryness but after putting moisturiser feel itching and mild pain when I press.

Currently taking arsenic, phosphorous and wiesbaden 30 thrice a day.

Please advice.

Regards

December 12 2017
Dear sir,
There is no constipation for last three days. But itching and flakes has increased especially on back side of scalp and also on eyebrows.

Please advice shall I continue with above three medicines.

Regards

December 12 2017
Currently taking arsenic, phosphorous and wiesbaden 30 thrice a day.

Thanks and regards

December 12 2017
Dear sir,

My personality more matches with sulphur. Please advise.

Mind- very forgetful, difficulty thinking, very selfish, depressed, thin, weak with good appetite. Hot temper, loose control easily slap children and after feel regret.

Head and Skin- heat on the top of the head, headache, scalp Dry, Falling hair, itching, scratching cause burning, worse washing, prone to skin infection

Eyes-burning and itching.

Mouth-lips dry, tongue white

Stomach - bloated, crave for salty and spicy food.

Rectum- itching and burning of Anu's, frequent and unsuccessful desire, hard knotty insufficient.

Urine- frequent micturition, burning in urethra during micturition, sudden call to urinate.

Extremities - hot sweaty hands, burning in soles and hands at night. Stoop shoulder, can't stand too long.

Would be highly grateful if you suggest pls

Warm regards

--

December 13 2017
You can always use sulphur.....Sulphur is the predominent remedy for all skin ailments...I have not suggested it earlier because I wanted to see you stable before suggesting sulphur for the kind of skin ailment you are suffering lest it should not aggravate. You can use single dose in 30C potency, wait monitor for a week and repeat if necessary.

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.