Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Serum Anguillae For Kidney Failure
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Eyelids drooping
Started by: pnvraman at May 12 2014

Replies: 390 & Views: 41699    Font    Page 16 of 16  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16          Reply

Re:Eyelids drooping By: pnvraman

August 29 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks for your advice . yes Sir, as you have stated, dryness is causing the problem. Actually during sleep, I get up few times feeling dryness in mouth. I take some eater. As advised , I will take Bryonia30c and report feedback. I am do happy to see your observation, I am cured from myasthenia. Actually Sir, it is only due to your advice, diagnosis, and medicine this has become possible. Thanks Sir, I will report feedback sir. With respects and regards Sir.

August 29 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks for your advice . yes Sir, as you have stated, dryness is causing the problem. Actually during sleep, I get up few times feeling dryness in mouth. I take some water. As advised , I will take Bryonia30c and report feedback. I am so happy to see your observation, I am cured from myasthenia. Actually Sir, it is Gods grace I am getting advice from yourself Sir.Only due to your advice, diagnosis, and medicine this has become possible. Thanks Sir, I will report feedback sir. With respects and regards Sir.

Re:Eyelids drooping By: udaya kumar
--

August 29 2017
ok use earthen pots for cooking. There are three factors in aluminium toxicity....1. Non assimilation of aluminium and therefore its deposits in crude form at various levels. 2. Body's disability to synthesise or expel /detox aluminium and other toxic metals. 3, Consumption of various forms of aliminium as toxins in day to day life , .......from utensils on cooking, deodrants, toothpaste, aluminium foils, backing powder, self rising flour and food like muffins, doughnuts, cookies, pan cakes mixes of various kinds,microwave pop corn
Pizza, over the counter medicines like antacids, vaccines, anti persiperants, lotions of creams of various kinds, cosmetics, shapoos and conditioners, soaps, Sun screan lotions, Cheese, wtc etc are some of the sources.....use raw and fresh vegetable and fruit juices made at home to chelate the toxins faster.....

--

August 29 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks for your reply and I will follow your advice and report feedback . I dont take or use most of the items mentioned. Only I take Rava upuma and Tetrapack fruit juices occasionally. I will avoid the packed juices from now on. I take only home made Papaya juice, Beetroot and Carrot.On many days I take home made Idly,MTR vermicilli uppuma etc

With Respects

Thanks Sir

--

August 29 2017
Papaya beetroot carrot juice is perfect add green vegetable juice and kakri (green pumpkin) juice.

--

September 26 2017
Sri Udaya Sir,

I am reporting after a month. I am fine, and am continuing the medicines advised, Avenalfa,Guarea200, Cad Sulf1m and Gelsemium30.

I get eyelid drooping when I go out during evening or night. I manage with assistance.

Sir, you had suggested me Botolinum long back and as I was unable to get the same, I have not tried. Recently I saw in Dr Reckeweg
R 87 drops contains this Botolinum. Pl advise whether it will suit me to get over eyelid drooping when I go out during eve. The link is
http://www.reckeweg-india.com/product-details/R87-83.html

Sir pl advice

--

September 26 2017
Not advised.....

--

September 26 2017
Thanks Sir. Sorry for the trouble Sir

--

September 28 2017
ok

--

November 28 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, I am reporting after two months. With Gods grace and your advice and medicines, I am much better.
I am taking Cad Sulf1M- once in 15 days, Guarea 200c once in a week, Gelsemium 200c once in ten days.I am taking Avenalfa thrice daily. My eyelid drooping is to a tolerable level.

As reported two years back, after my fall in steps, my hip discomfort comes and goes. I walk for 30 mins with rests and when I stand for more time and talk, I get Hip discomfort and nervousness ,immediately I sit and feel good after rest for few mins..
Sir, pl advice me on this. Also pl advice whether the periodicity of the medicines I take is correct Sir

--

November 28 2017
The medicine course is ok.
use Kali Phos for nervousness and fot pain on movement of hips use Bryonia 30C

--

November 29 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks for your advice. I will follow and report feedback.

Thanks Sir

--

November 29 2017
ok

--

December 4 2017
Sri Udaya Sir,

I am continuing the medicines,as advised and now for the past three days, very chill weather here. I get stiffness of hands and legs. I took Bryonia 30,

Sir, for eyelid drooping, during 2014 Nov3, you had suggested Botulinum, but it was not available here. Now while purchasing Avenalfa from St Georges homeopathy, I saw the product, I am sending the link http://stgeorgeshomoeopathy.com/product_info.php?products_id=6565

Please advise whether it is the same suggested , and whether t will have curing effect for my eyelids drooping ....Sir please adice

--

December 4 2017
It does cover your symptoms and so suggested as indicated medicine :
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/b/botul.htm It is a Nosode therefore use it in higher potency of 200C or above single dose once only at a time and wait for results. Repeat only if necessary.

--

December 5 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks for your advice. I have placed online order for the medicine to St Georges Homeopathy and expected to receive in a weeks time. I have ordered in 200C potency. I will take 4 drops, one dose.
I will report feedback Sir

December 10 2017
Sri Udaya Sir, I received the Botulinum200c just today. I will take as per your advice, 4drops in water once and wait for the results.

With the present medicines I am getting well and seeing the difference, but to get full relief from eyelid drooping, I hope and trust this will work....With Gods grace and your advice, I am gaining confidence day by day.

Thanks Sir

--

December 10 2017
ok

--

Page 16 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.