Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Trifolium Pratense
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid
Started by: blessedkids at August 29 2017

Replies: 147 & Views: 3915    Font    Page 5 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: udaya kumar
--

October 26 2017
you can use single dose of Chamomilla 1M two granules only for stubbornness.

--

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

October 26 2017
Thank You will do. I dont have cham 1m just 200c so will wait until tomorrow to buy it.

what about the chronic fatigue and feeling tired, lack of energy wants to sleep all the time? I am a little worried. I think I first reported it in early sep and that has not changed.
kindly advise...it is because of the detox or side effects ? should i just ride it out?

Thank you...

October 28 2017
Dr Uday, Sorry I have not been able to report, its really hard with special kids and so much else...

I gave son cham 1m yesterday -27th, just one dose. he is doing so, so. May be we need to give more time for it to take effect.

I have not given him anything else since cina30+chelodoniumQ 3x 3 days till 26th.

- He did visit the bathroom a couple of times and when I asked if worms in stools?- he snapped back angrily and said no. well...we all understand there must have been some cleansing.

- he still locks himself in the room and sleeps all day. has vertigo and just woke up and stands in a corner and wants me to start any conversation..like give him lunch. Does not want to do with anything or talk to anyone. It is a little disturbing especially given the fact he needs to travel in 2 weeks.

Original plan was to give him
option 1-Thuja30 followed by natmur30c. option 2 -Aconitum30c and Belladonna 30c on 2 days 3x - to get him prepared for travel and ease his phobias..
option 3- nux 30 for 1 day 3 doses?

but I am leaning toward not giving anything until we return from travel.
what do you advise ?

As always....Thank You

November 2 2017
Hello Dr Uday,

Hope all is well.

Latest Report - my son finally got off the bed and says he is not tired and sleepy. no changes in eating habits, is much calmer and compliant...he even cut some veggies for sambar. He has had a normal day after a long time, read books with me and we watched his favorite show together.

I have not given him any meds since cham 1m.
I will encourage him to step out of the home to get a hair cut tomorrow (finger crossed and hope there are no tantrums). He has not said no or yes...so hopefully he will be willing to go.

I will try not to give him anything until we return from a trip (11-15th), unless you recommend something to keep him calm during the long travel in public.

Also Sir...I met a person at the homeo medicals today who strongly recommends "cranial acupuncture". Do you have any advise here ?

Please do let me know...
Thank You

--

November 3 2017
Use single dose of Gelsemium 30C before venturing out. I am not averse to Acupuncture but I feel autism has much to do with genetics than cranial nerves...Cranial Acupuncture is usually done for spastic, neurological etc. reasons. I would suggest, please scrupulously enquire about the reputation of the Institution, how many cases they have done, the results, the success rates and confirmations from patients before going for it. I am telling this because your son seems to be responding to medicine, and is not a hopeless case, and I would only place it as mild autism. I have atleast one case of even stem cell replacement which did not yield any results and stopped the improvements achieved from homeopathy.

--

November 3 2017
Thank you for your advise Sir. I do take your recommendations very seriously. I will give son single doses of gelsemium 30 when i take him out. I will not give him anything else until we return.

upon return- will put him on the Thuja 30 (1 dose) followed by natmur 30 (3 doses every day) regime.

As always...Thank you Thank You.

--

November 3 2017
ok bon voyage

--

November 6 2017
Hello Dr,

I am in a panic mode and probably need some meds myself. I have sent you a video of my son's behavior.

I panicked even more after reading another blog
https://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/413655/0#p0, cause some of the symptoms referred there are similar to by son's (#1; #3 symps)

I did experiment with baryta carb 200c and phosphorus 200C a while back. I once gave him ars.al 200c too. Has this made him zombie-like? always sleeping, complaining of heart pain..

This morning, I gave him gelsemium 30c with no effect. he wants to go to the salon to get a haircut, but the idea of going out freezes him.

Kindly suggest something..

Thank you Thank You...

--

November 6 2017
The antidotes are Antimonium tartaricum, Belladonna, Camphora, Dulcamera, Zincum Met. as mentioned in the link itself which infact is taken from this forum....I had mentioned it somewhere. Homeopathic medicines do not give any side effects. It is the natural prognosis of the ailment in the individual case. That does not mean homeopathic medicines could be given indiscriminately for longer periods. I do not advise Baryta carb at 200C. If indicated I usually suggest only maximum three days. No tissue changes are made by homeopathic medicine as homeo medicines only trigger the life forces and life forces never overdo anything. You may give him a single dose of Belladonna 30C and take him for hair cut. The reason for vibrations in the head if any, has to be investigated. You may use for yourself, one single dose of Aconitum Napillus 30C for panic. The heart should also be checked (ECG).

--

November 6 2017
Thank you so much Sir,

will give him one dose of bella30, acotinum 30C ,byronia 30c all separately with 15 minute gap before and after.

Thanks again for your support
Mom

November 7 2017
hello Sir - quick update.

- gave son one dose of bella 30c; acotinum 30c and byronia 30c yesterday night.

no improvement today...still the same..

thanks

--

November 7 2017
wait.

--

November 10 2017
Hello Sir,

A update from yesterday - son finally gathered courage to go out of the apartment. was super hurried...sat literally still at the salon...did not have any conversations with the barber, like he did before...just got his hair cut and wanted to rush back home.
Barber asked me what happend to son,I just told him he was very sick.
son was watching floor all the time and made no eye contact even with his image. This is something that has never happened before. I guess it gets worse and then better..
as of now...will not give him anything else until the trip. Will have gelsemium 30 and acotinum 30 handy.
Thank you Sir...

November 16 2017
Hello Dr Uday,

son had a good trip. did not fuss or throw any tantrums, went thru the security checks without any problems. just once - would not face the camera..and panicked.

he did great. i had gelsemium30 and acotinum30
handy...but did not use it.

thank you thank you...forever indebted to you. thank you.

he has developed a bad cold...its not chest congestion...but just a nose congestion. he cant breath atall...and the mucus is slight yellow. kindly suggest something.

i want to continue with thuja30 followed by natmur30. please advise on dose of thuja30. is it 3days 3x or 1day 3x.

thanks again Sir.

--

November 16 2017
Would not face the camera......use more of Gelsemium. Gelsemium will take care of cold also. three days three x

--

November 17 2017
Hello Dr,

3 doses of gelsemium30 and the nose block is gone. however i noticed a difference in his behaviour. he wants to stay at home all the time and is stubborn about it. he wore his shoes and all and was ready to go out...but suddenly changed his mind, removed his shoes,jacket and went to bed.

can i stop gelsemium30 and start with thuja30? is it 3x for 3 days or 3x for 1 day.
as always...Thank You so much.

--

November 17 2017
yes you can ...... In fact Natrum Mur is the primary medicine for ill effects of grief, fright, anger, etc. Depressed,want to be alone.....
you may start with Thuja and follow it by Natrum Mur.

--

November 17 2017
Thank You Sir....I just wanted to confirm before I start Thuja followed by natmur. Sir- how many days of Thuja 30 should I give before Natmur30?

Thuja 30 - 3x 3 days followed by

Natmur30 - 3x 4 days

does this regime sound ok? please let me know.

--

November 17 2017
it is ok....

--

November 17 2017
Thank you Sir...will do

--

November 18 2017
ok

--

November 21 2017
Hello Sir,

Just wanted to update - On giving natmur30 3x for past 2 days, son complains of chest pain.other than that...no reactions to thuja30.

it seems to happen only on giving natmur. Can I stop natmur 30 and switch to barytacarb 6x ? I know you mentioned 3x, but I lost all the 3x titration tablets during travel and will have to re-order.

would you recommend baryta carb in a higher potency? -> like 30c once a week or 200 once a week?

please let me know. also...i plan to take the natmur 30 myself to see if i get the chest pain.

thank you as always

November 21 2017
Also ready your comment on Arnica 1m.
Do you recommend that instead of Baryta carb?

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1182

please advise
Thank You

--

November 22 2017
there are hundreds of articles on arnica in the forum check the link. type arnica in the search window on the left hand top corner and click search....

--

November 22 2017
Thank you Sir..

I will check. I need your advise and ok to give my son 1m the way it was described...is it fine to give it after all the other medicines he has had?

I am an engineer and am reading about homeo only and only to help cure my son. I need your expertise to proceed. I gave him other meds and saw him regress. so I dread giving him something on my own. kindly advise...

--

November 22 2017
Arnica can be given any time...if used in single dose use only one single dose three granules once only....repeat it after one week if necessary. If you are apprehensive, use it in 30C three times a day....No regression or side effects are produced or created by any homeo medicines. Homeo medicines only activate the life force. and life force do not overdo things.....

--

November 22 2017
Thank You Sir...Will give him Arnica 1m granules only once today and not give him anything else.

Thanks for re-iterating no regression/side effects of homeo.

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.