Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Crab Apple [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For the kind attention of Udaya
Started by: Newark at November 10 2017

Replies: 31 & Views: 511    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

For the kind attention of Udaya By: Newark

November 10 2017
Hi Udaya,

Iím wondering if you can help me out again? Iím quite down and have been for a few weeks now. As you may remember I was flooded out my flat over a year ago and had post flooding issues that havenít been resolved as yet. Itís taking its toll. I do nothing now except look after my pets. I donít want to go out as Iím physically, mentally and emotionally drained. When I speak to friends, Iím in tears. When Iím on my own, Iím the same. Sometimes feel like I just donít care about anything (except my pets) anymore. Iím too tired even for that. My urine is still smelling sweet - I had numerous tests carried out a few months back and all came back normal. Iím constipated, this has been a long term problem. If I donít take laxatives, I go very little and end up with a build up. Concentration is poor. I worry about the dog if I leave her so I now generally donít which isnít helpful for her either in relation to her separation anxiety. I suspect that neighbours have complained but Iíve been told not to worry about it as itís known I take great care of my pets and itís an anxiety problem with the dog but Iím not reassured by that. Generally feeling everyoneís on my back and Iím stuck in a situation i canít do anything about and getting all the grief for it. Bit of a sorry state really. If you could advise further, I would very much appreciate it.

Best wishes

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: Newark

November 11 2017
Hi Udaya,

I donít know if youíve seen this yet or not but I think I may have it partially covered. I donít think I know every remedy that covers sweet smelling urine, psorinum hasnít cleared it up so itís definitely not that although it has done some great work elsewhere. Iíve looked at ones that have come up (online search) and Iím thinking ferrum iodum- also potentially right sided complaints and although maybe not a complete cure for the constipation - may do some good there too? The essence of the remedy seems also close in some aspects to myself - single, sense of freedom etc and Iím also now thinking at the moment I may need phosphoricum acidum. Again, its not going to be the complete answer but all these tears are very exhausting and I do still really miss my mum. I think if these two are needed it can only be positive - I can only try. If you have any thoughts, Iíd happily hear them

Iím also putting this here as itís a remedy Iíve never came across before and has just struck me with extreme love for animals, Aethusa cynapium - I talk to mine and everyone elseís all the time and ther s obstinate constipation in the materia medical so may be something else to look at? I have no knowledge other than what Iíve just read and donít want to forget. Thanks Udaya

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: udaya kumar
--

November 13 2017
I think I had already suggested Ferrum Iodatum to you long back and the sweet smelling urine (usually contains Ketones) and a hidden high diabetis subject which can be made to surface by the use of Sacharin officianalis or in some cases Arsenic Album.where the diabetes would be as high as 600 or above, assymptomatic and never noticed in any of the diabetes tests. Hahnemanns trio as well as opium can cover most obstinate constipation and since Psorinum has been tried and Sulphur follows psorinum very well to complete the job started by psorinum, and since it is right sided ailments, the trio can be a good solution. Aethusa works well in persons having Milk allergies/lactose intolerance and the like...and is a great medicine when convalescing......I have tried that many times myself to see how it works. It works in the nerve sheaths and where aethusa is indicated Kali Phos and Kali carb would also be indicated. Opium 200 can remove obstinate constipation ...single dose.

--

November 13 2017
Thanks Udaya,

Memory isnít my strong point just now and have no recollection of what was/wasnít suggested. Iíve ordered ferrum iodatum so Iíll see how things go with that from there. I donít think itís antidotal, I had arsenicum years ago but Iím thinking ferr i has probably been quite strong with me and just hasnít been picked up as yet or was maybe confused by others up to now. Itís a new one for me so I can only learn.

Itís many layers with me but as long as I keep working away at it, things can only get better. The urine and constipation definitely need to be addressed now.
I will keep you posted and many thanks for your further thoughts.

With aeth, fear of family dying, ailments from over excitement, fear of not waking up after surgery. I donít want to start writing lots of details but if the ailments are correct for this one. It goes way back. Thereís quite a few remedies Iíve picked up on but again itís time and patience waiting for my body to heal. Iíve read itís also comp to calc.... Iíve also been doing the talking to myself a bit recently and itís not staph.

With opium, I had been wondering about that also for a while now due to the long periods of not going to the toilet which started when my mum took not well. Lots happened from her initial diagnosis and since. I have quite an issue with the dying and also now after the flooding, probably more so. With calc carb having the fear of natural disasters (flooding) me staying home itís making a lot of sense - to me anyway :0) in theory anyway. If I get nothing from it. Iíll try with opium. I will definitely keep you posted though as it has been a tough few years and this one, especially. Iíll sort myself out a bit first and then deal better with the dog again too.

Best wishes

--

November 14 2017
ok....Removing constipation is hall mark to healthy life. We should address that first. Aethusa should suit you well. best wishes.

--

November 14 2017
Thanks Udaya,

It may not be the only one needed (I have a neurological condition, food intolerances, several past surgeries, havenít been looking after myself as well as I could of, life events on top of all that) but now Iíve read as much as available online inc a list of radar symptoms, which got me convinced it can only be a good thing as it seems to be the uppermost symptoms at the moment and things will continue to follow a little easier. My back, bladder and bowels do seem to be my weak points..... I am and was hoping that Psorinum would help there also as when Iím particularly overly stressed my body does show symptoms of serious illnesses that from an allopathic perspective amount to nothing diagnosed and before my intolerances were diagnosed I was in a very sorry state - suspected cancer, infertility and numerous others. Time and my body will soon let us know :0) the curvature of right sided dorsal spine significantly improved a few years back when I tried Bowen therapy (photographs were taken) so itís not fixed/unable to be improved on either. Itís just a case of trying to figure out whatís causing it all. I couldnít afford to continue with the Bowen therapy but it was very interesting.

Best wishes

--

November 14 2017
When bowels are bad bladder and back goes wrong and bad. Auto intoxication is a very strong factor in continued morbidity. Whereas all other factors particularly that is pointing towards psorinum have their origin in genetic mutation and consequent acquired food intolerance, non assimilation of vital nutrients and subsequent fall outs from them. Psorinum is indicated the day you are diagnosed with gluten non assimilation and pulsatilla, aethusa, sepia, antim crudem etc. when milk intolerance is detected and subsequent allergies if any......The spine curvature yet again is indicative of non assimilation of vital elements like Phosphorus, Calcium, and the like and in particular Phosphorus. Non assimilation of phosphorus causes loss of muscle tone and loss of density and strength to bones consequently,. the muscles do not keep the bones in place or gives enough flexible space for them to curve.Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Lordosis, pegion chest, Spondylosis, spondylolithesis, ankylosing spondilitis, Osteoporosis, Discitis, Chiari malformations, Juvenile Lordosis, Congenital kyphosis various kinds of dystrophes including pseudo muscular dystrophes are possible fall outs. Use of Phosphorus 30C continuously for longer periods helps in regaining the muscle tone and strengthening the bones that if used in early stages are usually curative to large extent particularly when delayed milestones are seen in infants, like not able to stand, delayed speech, apart from protruding belly, tip toeing, repetitive actions, hyper activities etc. are noticed. Here we can be only alleviating the sufferings to the minimum.....than attempting to change the curvature ..... Best wishes.

--

November 14 2017
I had phosphorus upto 50M at the beginning of my homeopathic treatment (commenced 10+ years ago) and periodic doses throughout but it has never improved that area. It went into the bottom of my spine and straightened that up but nothing further... I was in the fourth stage of pthsis by that point and was given 48 hours to live. The 10M wasnít deep enough and was a good while later increased.

Canít remember if itís alumina, platina or bromium but one of them has no extention of the hip, I also have that problem as well and will look into it more when Iím far more able and a lot less to worry about :0) my spine does appear to be very symptomatic of calc phos too. It may well be numerous remedies needed for overall improvement - I wasnít perfect to start with (although whatís perfect :0) ) but I still aim for improvement and especially good health. Itís more of an additional symptom and not necessary. Restricts movement but nothing else.

Thanks Udaya

November 15 2017
Hi Udaya,

Just wanted to report some good news. I decided to go with LM potency with aeth due to my weakness level. I get to understand the remedy better to. First dose earlier tonight. My back feels more relaxed, there was plenty of movement in my bowel and Iíve had a very small movement. Iím peeing loads as well, breathing feels better, and the overall feeling I got was - itís going to be ok now :0) you prescribed Ruta for my back a while ago and that was a ďwowĒ remedy interms of how much better it made me feel, that also helped at that stage with bowel movement. I think this one is going to be the same. Iím actually a bit excited about it. It was getting quite worrying, especially over the last few weeks. I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker. Iíll report back in a week, unless thereís lots happening.

Thanks again Udaya

--

November 15 2017
good...

--

November 15 2017
Hi Udaya, got some further good news this morning. I think it was yourself that helped when I had an abnormal smear result over 5 years ago. For numerous reasons, I hadnít had any further since but again with everything that happened lately and me going to the dr, I got that sorted out as well. Results in this morning and itís normal! :0) I had been worrying about that as well so I can cross that off my list and thanks once again. Iíll try and explain the situation here with regards to my initial post once Iíve worked with the aeth this week.

Best wishes,

November 16 2017
Hi Udaya,

I hope youíre well. This is just an update as quite a lot happened yesterday. Iíve also just noticed sweet smelling urine in aeth as well, which I think I might have missed and Iíve also remembered something in relation to psorinum - a few months after my mum died (I was also threatened with homelessness for a year) I got hit with a winter virus which I had managed to dodge for a few years. The day before I ended up in bed, I felt great, probably the best I had felt since it had happened - cooked and everything! Then I was floored for 5 days. I wouldnít quite say Iíve completely gotten over the fear of homelessness yet although it has lessened somewhat. Thatís another concern I still have. Anyway, yesterday tears in abundance for several hours - feeling destroyed, fearing for myself and my pets. I am actually more concerned for them, the cat not so much as she can climb/go high. I reluctantly leave the dog now only occasionally and only left her once with a home boarder when she wasnít well (who absolutely loved her) so I could have a night out. She wasnít fully recovered which was an added reason. The vet approved it. Iím still waiting to hear how things are going to be here as I canít go on like this for much longer. Itís our home so I donít want to leave unless I have to. Other thoughts, feel like a prisoner in my own home, although sometimes I feel I just occupy because I pay my rent. Iím not feeling quite as destroyed today and have a bit more strength about me. I was also and have been upset over the prospect of losing them, this would destroy me/break my heart. If I end up homeless and needing emergency/temp accommodation- they donít allow pets. My friend has told me, if that becomes the case, theyíll help me move. I wasnít prepared to lose Nuala and Molly (at the time) and had essentially made myself homeless before I moved here, I had a week before I was sleeping in my car. So, feeling a bit better today on a mental level - stronger. Urine still sweet but it has been on and off for a while now, Iíll keep an eye on that also. On a physical level abdominal area feels stronger, I ate a toastie (gluten and dairy free) yesterday with a little less bloating. 3 tapas has been enough to make me vomit although I havenít been sick now for a few months. Itís also part of my extreme stressed states, my digestive system is rubbish when Iím well.... Iím assuming with me feeling a bit better today, this is all coming from the aeth. If you see anything else, please let me know. Iíll take a further dose tonight or tomorrow.

Best wishes

November 16 2017
Iíve just remembered something else, stool can pass unnoticed when walking so Iím wondering if aloe may also be needed? Follower of sulphur but Iíve read lycopodium is an antidote so if that was needed and a contributing factor, same question I keep asking when I appear to need remedies that are also antidotal - would, in this case taking lycopodium (later if still needed) antidote aloe or, as itís possibly needed, and not the actual cause of symptoms - not act against neutralising it?

Had the same question with pulsatilla and calc phos - calc phos symptoms werenít a result of taking pulsatilla

Best wishes

--

November 16 2017
A couple of doses of Petroleum 30C should help with mind symptoms :
Mind.--Marked aggravation from mental emotions. Feels that death is near, and must hurry to settle affairs. Irritable, easily offended, vexed at everything. Low-spirited, with dimness of sight.
And a dose or two of Kali Phos.

--

November 16 2017
Thanks again Udaya, Iíll order that in the morning and have Kali Phos here.

Best wishes

--

November 17 2017
ok....get well soon....

--

November 17 2017
Thanks Udaya, further dose of aeth last night. Woke this morning feeling a lot calmer and Iíve noticed my facial skin softer, linea nasalis has significantly reduced. I noticed and looked as if Iíve aged about 20 years since my mum died. I look young for my age - apparently 10 years younger but the facial lines are and where quite significant. Things can only get better from here on in :0) think thereís still a lot to work on but time and patience on my part.

Iíll dose every second day for now, report any improvements and Iíll report further after petroleum and kali phos once Iíve finished taking them.

Best wishes

--

November 17 2017
good. ok.

--

November 19 2017
Hi Udaya,

I hope youíre well! Further improvements today. I had a slight aggravation - cold sweats and nausea but no vomiting which was my symptoms, with the vomiting. This lasted about 30 minutes. This morning, urine quite dark and a little cloudy but no sweet smell and bowel movement a little better. Iíll just keep reporting and if you see anything further, Iíd be greatful if you let me know. Iím taking the petroleum tonight and tomorrow morning and Iíll take the kali phos today. Iíll also increase my fluid intake.

Best wishes

November 20 2017
Morning Udaya,

I hope you are well! Slight further improvement from petroleum, Iíve just taken the second dose. Iím wakened this early because the cat wanted fed :0) I slept well last night. I havenít remembered much of any dreams for a while but I dreamt last night that I made a payment with my card and was refused due to lack of funds. Iíve woken feeling a little stronger in myself and a little calmer. Urine is clear, no sweet smell but still dark. Iíll post any further updates as they happen. Havenít had a bowel movement today. Iíll keep an eye on things and hopefully things start moving again.

Best wishes

--

November 20 2017
continue.....may use one dose of Sepia 200C as complementary medicine. If necessary and if the dream recurs use single dose of Bryonia 30C

--

November 21 2017
Thanks Udaya,

Urine a little sweet again but pale and cloudy and nausea. Iíll dose further with aeth again to see if thatís going to clear it and continue from there. Will continue to report improvement and further symptoms. Still no bowel movement and was starting to improve. Urine isnít profuse and eating is something I still need to work on, more regular which probably doesnít help with the ketones.

Best wishes

--

November 21 2017
use Ferrum Iodatum.....

--

November 22 2017
Thanks Udaya,

The sweet smelling urine has passed again, but no bowel movement. I think thereís old symptoms in ferrum iodatum so I will try a dose of that and see how I get on. Eating is still a bit of an issue but I am working on it. Iíve had sweet smelling urine, on and off for over 10 years but it is featuring strongly now.

Best wishes

--

November 22 2017
ok

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.