Locations of visitors to this page

Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for dengue
Started by: Dave8673 at August 2 2017

Replies: 5 & Views: 900    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for dengue By: Dave8673
pxl647

August 2 2017
Hello,
I am put up in Hosur and the dengue scare is very genuine here. I want to give Eup perf as preventive medicine. What is the potency to use and what is the dosage. I have a 7 month old baby. Is it safe to give her the medicine. If so what potency and what dosage. Please advise. Thanks.

Re: Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for de By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 2 2017
A close friend who is a member of this Forum requested me to respond to your query on the treatment of Dengue with Eupatorium Perfoliatum as he was aware that I would not otherwise do so although I was a founder member of this H&M Forum about 10 years ago and used to visit it daily at that time.

I now have my own Website which I monitor many times daily:
www.joedelivera.com

I live in Sri Lanka where Dengue has been rampant since 2008 and have treated thousands of cases with Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose which I give free of charge to everyone who consults me. It is a remedy which I can safely state will CURE Dengue if the patient presents during the first 3-4 days of infection, within 3-6 hours.

The Wet dose is made as per instructions below and given twice daily.

Order the remedy in the Ethanol / Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle prescribed.

I note that your baby is just 7 months and you can use the "Split dose" of this remedy to provide prophylaxis against the Virus. You will mix just 20ml of the Wet dose after you make it and mix it into a 500ml bottle of water.

The dose for an infant is half a teaspoonful taken nightly.

The dose for an adult is a teaspoonful of the Split dose taken nightly.

If you have any questions please ask them on my Website as I do not visit this Forum as I used to do in the past.

Re:Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for den By: Dave8673
pxl647

August 2 2017
Thanks a lot Dr.Joe for your advise.

Re:Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for den By: 2tuff

August 2 2017
For Dengue you'd probably find a hot infusion of the herb would be most useful and you would use between 3-9 grams of a high quality herb. In herbal tincture form (q potency) then the ideal level would be 1-4ml of a 1:3 strength solution. In herb form you must not take this herb for long periods of time. I've used this herbal medicine in fresh tincture form for years and it has much worth although I've replace it for flus now by using Gelsemium in homoeopathic form. Euph Perf goes to the meridians of the; Liver, lung and Spleen.

Re:Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for den By: Dave8673
pxl647

August 4 2017
Hi 2tuff, Thanks for your reply. When you say herb I guess you are referring to Eup Perf only. Also by 1:3 strength solution, I am assuming it is 1 part of the medicine in 3 parts of water. How long should I take it. This is for use as prophylaxis treatment. Also is this dosage ok for a 7 month old baby?

Re:Eupatorium Perfoliatum dosage preventive medicine for den By: 2tuff

August 4 2017
An adult can actually take 5ml twice daily for up to two weeks if need be for an illness but the rule of thumb would be the 1-4ml of the alcoholic tincture (tinctures are alcoholic based they're 1 part herb to x-amount parts of alcohol, some herbs like Echinacea need higher alcohol strengths in order to properly extract the compounds). You Shouldn't give a baby any herbal medicines and instead always stick with homoeopathic remedies which are perfectly safe when used at the right potency. If the child needs some kind of protection then it must only come from homoeopathic means unless during emergency times and even then great care must be taken.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.