Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Antimonium Tartaricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

THE CURE FOR AN ENLARGED PROSTATE (Breaking News)
Started by: Joe De Livera at March 28 2017

Replies: 2 & Views: 615    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

THE CURE FOR AN ENLARGED PROSTATE (Breaking News) By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

March 28 2017
THE CURE FOR AN ENLARGED PROSTATE (Breaking News)

Google "UROLIFT" for all the news on this revolutionary new discovery that will replace the trauma of a Prostatectomy which over 40% of the male population in developed nations have to face in their advancing years usually after 60 years of age.

The UroLift System is a revolutionary approach to treating BPH that lifts and holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. It is the only BPH procedure that does not require cutting, heating or removal of the prostate tissue.

http://urolift.com/urolift-system/

Re:THE CURE FOR AN ENLARGED PROSTATE (Breaking News) By: 2tuff

March 30 2017
I doubt this was posted by Joe as he should know better than to call this type of treatment a cure as it's far from a cure. The prostate can be taken care of by either homoeopathy/cell salts or herbal medicine and some other aids. Never subject yourself to surgeries of any kind unless it's an emergency situation.

Re: THE CURE FOR AN ENLARGED PROSTATE (Breaking News) By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 5 2017
I do not visit the H&M as I once used to do as a Founder Member in the past and did not see your post up to now as the automatic email alert does not operate today.

I hasten to confirm that this Breaking News was indeed posted by me.

I do agree that if one suffers from an enlarged Prostate, one does not usually hop on the nearest operating table to have this procedure but it so happens that I have undergone this same surgery in 2002 in the US as my Prostate had been the subject of concern since age 66 in 1995 and it was then that I perfected the standard therapy I used and prescribe today for fellow victims who suffer from an enlarged Prostate which I shall for the record, copy below from my own Website www.joedelivera.com

I shall copy below the therapy I have pioneered to treat problems associated with the Prostate .

The remedies are

Arnica 6c
Conium 6c

Both remedies to be taken twice daily in the Wet dose made as per instructions below.

The combination of both Conium 6c and Arnica 6c seems to reduce the enlarged Prostate which can sometimes result in Prostatitis, an infection of the Prostate Gland caused by the retention of Urine. The effect of these remedies is usually experienced within a few hours after taking them.

I would recommend that anyone who reads this post and suffers from any difficulty or burning in passing Urine starts taking Conium 6c in the Wet dose ASAP with Arnica 6c twice daily. The joint action of both remedies will ease the flow of urine by relaxing the Prostate in a manner that drugs cannot equal. It will do this very safely in comparison to drugs which usually cause other side effects. These remedies will also reduce the enlarged Prostate which in turn can hopefully rule out surgery.

It is also necessary that a Blood Test is done annually to check the PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) level which is accepted as normal at between 0 4. This Blood test can be added to the standard test for Lipid Profile and other factors that your doctor may find necessary.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you take a capful which is the dose. Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before a capful of the bottle is sipped as directed.

It is understood that the patient will STOP all other drugs which can antidote the Homeopathy.

The following restrictions must be observed to ensure that the Homeopathy is not antidoted.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

The patient is advised to refrain from Alcohol as this has triggered the Urine retention which my therapy has helped to cure.

It was only when I discovered that my Prostate was not responding to the therapy above that I was forced to undergo a Retropubic Prostatectomy at the hospital in Columbus and it took all of just over 2 months before I was back to normal and able to attend office in Colombo after spending about a month recovering in my son's home in Columbus OH.

The latest procedure entitled "Urolift" is in my opinion a very safe and quick method of treating an enlarged Prostate after all the standard remedies have been tried in the manner that I too did. I suffered from a total Urine Block and after a few weeks on a Catheter discovered that my Prostate had increased in dimension to 150gm (Normal 20gm), thankfully without any trace of Cancer although my surgeon was inclined to believe that my high PSA level of 35 (normal 0-4 ng/ml) was caused by Cancer and was proved to be negative after careful investigation on the tissue was made post surgery. It was only at this juncture that I had to resort to a Prostatectomy.

I believe that this "Urolift" procedure will be shortly available in India and Sri Lanka and I consider it to be a significant advance on the current procedures to help victims surgically, when all other options of treatment have failed.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.