Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Corallium Rubrum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy
Started by: mukul2806 at November 25 2015

Replies: 26 & Views: 2763    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: mukul2806

November 25 2015
Dear Mr Uday,

After doing so many treatments for my child,homeopathy is going to be my last hope

Child Condition:

1. Speech-No
2.Hyperactivity -earlier very high but seems to be reduced by age now
3.Eye Contact-Not good
4.Mental Age-As per psycologist,his mental age is around 3 years boy
5.Study-very limited..Not able to read write.Low muscle tone on upper limb
6.Emotional-Very Much
7.Behaviour-Sometimes laughs or cries for no reason.Wakes in the midnight around 2-3 am and starts crying and after some time will laugh.Inappropriate behaiour.Always tries to take out his cloths
8.Bedwetting-Yes..No bladder control which should come by his age.
Concentration-Very Poor. Restless Not shows interest on learning activities

Milestone-His milestones was normal.Birth weight-3 KG,delivery-Operation
Reason for Operation-Chord arrest on his neck..Vaccination -all done..We see the cause as MMR Vaccine as after that he became Hyper and speech problem arises.
Autism Detected-At the age of 2.5 Years. We are doing Speech ,OT from that age but not significant improvements

Treatments taken:Ayrvedic,Allopathic...Not significat improvement. Want to start full Homeopathic treatment on your advice

Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: TaraJoy

November 25 2015
Dear 'mukul',
Just wanting to let you know that Udaya Kumar is away from the forum for the next 21 days in case you want to repost this when he returns or address your post to someone else on the forum in the meanwhile.
Best wishes for your child,
TaraJoy

Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: mukul2806

November 25 2015
Hi Tara, I am open for anyone's suggestions. We are all present in this forum to help each other.. Please let me know if any other Homeopathic expert can help me..

November 25 2015
Directing my question and sought suggestion from to
MR. R.P. Tamhankar

Attn MR R.P. Tamhankar By: mukul2806

November 25 2015
Directing my child case to you

Dear Mr Tamhankar,

After doing so many treatments for my child,homeopathy is going to be my last hope

Child Condition:

1. Speech-No
2.Hyperactivity -earlier very high but seems to be reduced by age now
3.Eye Contact-Not good
4.Mental Age-As per psycologist,his mental age is around 3 years boy
5.Study-very limited..Not able to read write.Low muscle tone on upper limb
6.Emotional-Very Much
7.Behaviour-Sometimes laughs or cries for no reason.Wakes in the midnight around 2-3 am and starts crying and after some time will laugh.Inappropriate behaiour.Always tries to take out his cloths
8.Bedwetting-Yes..No bladder control which should come by his age.
Concentration-Very Poor. Restless Not shows interest on learning activities

Milestone-His milestones was normal.Birth weight-3 KG,delivery-Operation
Reason for Operation-Chord arrest on his neck..Vaccination -all done..We see the cause as MMR Vaccine as after that he became Hyper and speech problem arises.
Autism Detected-At the age of 2.5 Years. We are doing Speech ,OT from that age but not significant improvements

Treatments taken:Ayrvedic,Allopathic...Not significat improvement. Want to start full Homeopathic treatment on your advice

November 25 2015
Hi, you have the right spirit....many in this forum are so helpful to me though they might not even know it. If you don't receive a reply, you could copy and paste your post as a new post which would enable you to put Mr. Tamhankar's name in the title. Just a thought.
With kindness,
Tara

Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: 2tuff

November 26 2015
You should be able to get some results if you utilize homoeopathy correctly I might also ask you to take a look into GcMAF which some are claiming is very useful for a lot of problems. I have no personal experience with GcMAF but I found the information very interesting and I'm sure you might. I also suggest you study uropathy which is the use of your own urine as this may be useful. Until you look at the two extra treatments I've provided then you shouldn't give up if you need more than homoeopathy. If urine works for you then it will cost you nothing. If GcMAF works then it will cost but the result was worth it right? If homoeopathy works then it will cost very little.

https://gcmaf.se/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Syozf787Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1TSYYTkWJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPrB6x02CI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3z3Cvx2yZo

November 26 2015
Thanks for the reply. However GcMAF is very new and not sure on the results...Also it is too expensive and not able to afford it..I would rather like to continue with Homeopathy.

Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: 2tuff

November 27 2015
Don't ignore the Urotherapy!

November 27 2015
No parent of a child with autism can afford to ignore anything.
At times when an intervention is not 'do-able' for whatever reason, it's still worthwhile to examine it and learn something from it. A look at GcMAF will certainly lead you to gut bacteria, colostrum, histamine, etc. Anything that will improve the gut bacteria - especially for a C-section birth with or without antibiotic use - is worth a look. I don't believe my daughter's gut was ever colonized with the appropriate bacteria and therefore her immune system is quite abnormal. I also think it caused lack of development (if not total absence) of the parasympathetic nervous system - which is completely my own guess. For my part, what's notable about treatment with GcMAF is the ruthlessness with which various governments are shutting it down. I'm acquainted with some families in America who were patients of the Dr. Bradstreet mentioned in 2tuff's link (don't know if they were receiving GcMAF specifically) and I was told his office was raided by the FDA and several days later his body was found in a river. I think the best we can do for our kids is keep our eyes and ears open and cultivate our own intuition and understanding.
TaraJoy

Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: udaya kumar
--

November 30 2015
Tara is right I was supposed to be in cocoon for 21 days . Well what is the present age of the child
Please put him on the following medicines immediately.
Thuja 30C three times a day for three days
Natrum mur 30C three times a day for one week
It will continue until he speaks fluently
After a week of natrum mur use three dosrs a day for one day of hyosiamus30C. Report one day after hyosiamus .....
If no improvement is seen use single dose of MMR 200C single dose and watch for three days and report changes
Best wishes

--

December 7 2015
Hello Uday Sir,
My sone age is 8 Years. He was diagonosed autism at the age of 3 Years. Earlier he use to sing songs and use 1/2 words..From last 2 years he stopped totally to speak.His understanding is good but he dont want to speak.

We havestarted giving him thuja 30c for one day and natrum mur 30c..as of now not much improvement..

few other major prolem he is having:
1. Bedwetting
2. Extreme Mouthing..Put everything in mouth..Can we start anyother medicine for that? Or shall we continue with Namtrum mur. Advice please

Re: Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 7 2015
This case of the 8 year old boy just breaks my heart as he was OK till he was vaccinated.

"Milestone-His milestones was normal.Birth weight-3 KG,delivery-Operation
Autism Detected-At the age of 2.5 Years. We are doing Speech ,OT from that age but not significant improvements "

December 7 2015
Thanks Joe for the concern.Yes we suffered lot due to MMR vaccine..But we will fight with Autism and i am 100% sure that Homeopathic will definately help us to overcome this problem

December 8 2015
Hello Uday Sir,
My son age is 8 Years. He was diagonosed autism at the age of 3 Years. Earlier he use to sing songs and use 1/2 words..From last 2 years he stopped totally to speak.His understanding is good but he dont want to speak.

We have started giving him thuja 30c for one day and natrum mur 30c..as of now not much improvement..

few other major prolem he is having:
1. Bedwetting
2. Extreme Mouthing..Put everything in mouth..Can we start anyother medicine for that? Or shall we continue with Namtrum mur. Advice please

Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: Nawar

December 9 2015
Hi 'mukul2806'

As per Udaya Sir's instruction,

Thuja 30C should be use 'for three days', not ' for one day'.

I should not talk here... but thought that you just missed that...or could be simple typo.....

Regards.

December 9 2015
Oh thanks Nawar..It was typo..We have given Thuja 30c for three days three times and currently giving natrum mur 30c three times a day..However i am not seeing much improvement on speech..Only thing i noticed that yesterday he sang one song which he stopped from last 1 year..Other major problem is Bedwetting and Extreme mouthing..shall we add any other medicine for that..Uday sir plz adivice

--

December 9 2015
it will take two to three weeks of natrum mur to see improvements as the child has grown older........use calcarea carb 30C three times a day for bed wetting.....

--

December 9 2015
Thanks Uday Sir..For how many days i need to give calcarea carb 30C ..Currently we are giving only Natrum Mu 3times/day..Its is good to give both medicine together?

--

December 9 2015
it is ok to give both together....use it initially for three days report results and then will decide to continue or change the medicine for enuresis

--

December 14 2015
Uday Sir,
After 2 weeks of Natrum Mur, no significat improvement on Speech.However his inappropriate laughing has increaed...he wakes up around 3 AM and starts laughing/crying for almost 2-3 hrs..Even in day time he just laughs for no reason. He constatntly tries to remove his cloths more precisely his pants and like to hold/play with private part..Shall we add any other medicine for these issues or it will be covered under Natrum Mur 30c as we are continue giving that

December 14 2015
Also he tries to put everything in mouth..extreme mouthing...I have one question...As he is of 8 years but as per psycologist report his mental age is 3 years..Do we have any medicine which helps to improve brain function and helps in improving his menatl age

December 14 2015
Uday Sir,
After 2 weeks of Natrum Mur, no significat improvement on Speech.However his inappropriate laughing has increaed...he wakes up around 3 AM and starts laughing/crying for almost 2-3 hrs..Even in day time he just laughs for no reason. He constatntly tries to remove his cloths more precisely his pants and like to hold/play with private part..Shall we add any other medicine for these issues or it will be covered under Natrum Mur 30c as we are continue giving that.
Also he tries to put everything in mouth..extreme mouthing...I have one question...As he is of 8 years but as per psycologist report his mental age is 3 years..Do we have any medicine which helps to improve brain function and helps in improving his menatl age

Uday sir attn Re:Regarding 8 Year Autistic Boy By: mukul2806

December 14 2015
Uday Sir,
After 2 weeks of Natrum Mur, no significat improvement on Speech.However his inappropriate laughing has increaed...he wakes up around 3 AM and starts laughing/crying for almost 2-3 hrs..Even in day time he just laughs for no reason. He constatntly tries to remove his cloths more precisely his pants and like to hold/play with private part..Shall we add any other medicine for these issues or it will be covered under Natrum Mur 30c as we are continue giving that.

--

December 14 2015
Baryta carb 3X helps in development....use of Phosphorus 30C or Hyosiamus 1M according to other symptoms should remove inappropriate laughing and lascivious actions Continue natrum mur...

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.