Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Rock Water - [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Blood clot in the brain
Started by: shuddha at September 7 2007

Replies: 33 & Views: 28488    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Blood clot in the brain By: bari
visakhapatnam

September 10 2012
kindly give suggestion for my mother who is in hospital due to blood clot in the brain allopathy medicines no improvement so far one month lapsed

visakhapatnam

September 10 2012
kindly suggest immediate relief for my mother she has no voice,rightside arm,and leg no movement

visakhapatnam

September 10 2012
This refers to my mother, aged 74,

on 23rd morning august 2012 she got clot in the brain, in some small vein. She just lost cognition power . She forgets many things, not able to speak , cogently. Can anyone suggest remedy to dissolve the clot ? I am already putting her on injection to do the same, no improvement and doctors advised to take discharge.suggest best homeo remedy immediately to my mother.

visakhapatnam

September 10 2012
kindly suggest immediate recovery for blood clots in brain and not able to speak,no movement in rightside arm and leg

Re:Blood clot in the brain By: udaya kumar
--

September 10 2012
Use Arnica 30C three times a day for three days. Thereafter use Plumbum met 30C three times a day.

--

Brain Hemmorrhage By: beinghuman

August 21 2014
My GrandMother aged 75 is admitted in fortis japur. On 29th July Brain hemmorrhage occured and she went into coma. Please suggest me any medcine by which she can come out of coma. Its been a month that she is in coma. Doctor said that in allopathy no medicine is there to dissolve the clot.

Re:Blood clot in the brain By: zunairyasir
Pakistan

November 26 2015
kindly suggest immediat relief for my Wife (25 years) she has been suffering from CVA (Brain clots) for 8 months and she cannot speak,swallow and move any part of er body except of her eyes only.

Yasir

Re: Blood clot in the brain By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

November 28 2015
The case of your "Wife (25 years) she has been suffering from CVA (Brain clots) for 8 months and she cannot speak,swallow and move any part of er body except of her eyes only.

is indeed very rare as at age 25 her circulation is at optimum levels and her CVA could not have been caused by any blockage of her arteries in the brain by any Cholesterol formation in the arteries and usually occurs after age 40.

I have succeeded in helping a few patients who were all seniors at age 75+ some of whom were paraplegics to regain their mobility but your wife at age 25 is the first case I have encountered who according to you, is totally immobilised and only able to move her eyes.

It is very unfortunate that you are reporting her case 8 months after the incident and it may be too late to help her today. Can you give more details on how the CVA occurred and what therapy was prescribed with details of the drugs used and if there was any response to them.

Did she suffer from any bleeding like after Childbirth?

Please visit the link below of a case I succeeded in resurrecting after some years.

http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=388

The automatic email alert does not operate on this Website and you will please alert me on my email address if I do not respond within 24 hours.

joedelivera@gmail.com

Re:Blood clot in the brain By: manoj kumar
Lucknow

August 24 2017
sir merey ser k left side mai blood jama jai lagbhag 1 cm MRI report mai aya hai jiskey karan mujhey bhulney ki problan ho rahi hai plzz sir btao ki keysey blood clot ko htaya jay

Lucknow

August 24 2017
Sir koi dawa btao jissey mujhey jaldi aram mil sakey or meri cloting hat sakey.

Lucknow

August 24 2017
sir ye problm jan mai hui thi abhi tak 8 month ho chukey hai.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.