Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Styes
Started by: TaraJoy at November 17 2015

Replies: 5 & Views: 762    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Styes By: TaraJoy

November 17 2015
Dear Udaya,
I'm seeing plenty of useful info here but I thought I'd ask your opinion to narrow it down since you're already knowing me well...
I'm having recurring 'stye sort of things' on both upper eyelids....not both at the same time and not constantly....maybe going on 6 months now....seems to be in the lash line...sometimes a small white filled sort of thing....sometimes more of a red bump....I'm only assuming they're of the same origin....no conjunctivitis of any kind.....no problem with the eyes themselves...they're burning and irritating in nature....I don't wear cosmetics or put much of anything on my face so I can't see anything aggravating there....
Thank you!!
Tara

Re:Styes By: shouse_nsk
India

November 17 2015
Upper Eyelid-Kali Carb
Lower Eyelids- Rhus Tox
Other medicines
Pulsetilla
Staphisagria
Causticum

R.P. Tamhankar

Re:Styes By: TaraJoy

November 17 2015
Dear R.P.Tamhankar,
Thanks very much!
I'll try the Kali Carb - though I could make a case for each of those.
Do you know - is there one in particular that will speak more to the recurrence?
Kind regards,
TaraJoy

Re: Styes By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

November 17 2015
I have been a fellow victim of weekly Styes and have suffered like you are now doing for some years till I discovered that the only remedy in the world to eradicate these Styes is:
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken thrice daily for a week and twice daily thereafter.

I did some research on the cause of these Styes and discovered that they are caused by a Mite, Demodex (Google) which burrows into the hair follicles of eyelashes and there is nothing that modern medicine can do to treat and eradicate them.

Arnica will help you to overcome your Styes, usually in 3 days but it may be necessary to pop the styes to expel the yellow pus that is usually bacteria and Demodex Mites. This can be done by fomenting the eyelid with a small towel soaked in boiling water which is squeezed out before application to the eyelid at a comfortable temperature.

After the Sty has been drained and the lesion heals, you will have to continue to take Arnica 30c in the Wet dose twice daily for some months to ensure that you do not present another Sty.

You may like to know that at age 86 I do still take Arnica 30c in the Wet dose nightly and I have no doubt that this will help to maintain you in good physical condition. I have taken Arnica since 1996 nightly and owe my good health at age 86 to God and to Arnica.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Ethanol / Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.

November 17 2015
Dear Mr. DeLivera,
Thank you very much for your kind advise. Interesting idea about the mites....I do at times have what's considered rosacea, and lately my eye brows seem somehow flaky - both of which I also see linked to mites. I'll certainly try Arnica....else I'm off for a dip in a vat of lye. :0)
Thanks again and stay well,
TaraJoy

December 4 2015
Wanting to report that I did quite well with the Kali Carb....stye went off next day and not seen since.
I'll be looking into the Arnica after the December holidays as I'll soon be traveling.
Thank you,
TaraJoy

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.