Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Honeysuckle [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 608 & Views: 60577    Font    Page 11 of 25  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

March 20 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

17th March 2015

Still getting suffocation now and then also while getting body warm externally.

Getting like sparking pain (for a second) on the bone between neck and shoulder some times. Please advise.

I will take Ars Alb 200C tomorrow every six hours as advised on previous post and will report.

Waiting for your kind advise.

Gulf

March 22 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

17th March 2015

Getting like sparking pain (for a second) on the bone between neck and shoulder some times. Please advise.

20th March 2015

I will take Ars Alb 200C tomorrow every six hours as advised on previous post and will report.

22nd March 2015

After Aspidosperma Q, cough is completed cured. I am very kind of you for the advise.

I have taken Ars Alb as prescribed. Experienced the suffocation thrice today.

You are kindly requested to advise.

Gulf

March 24 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

17th March 2015

20th March 2015

22nd March 2015

After Aspidosperma Q, cough is completed cured. I am very kind of you for the advise.

I have taken Ars Alb as prescribed. Experienced the suffocation thrice today.

24th March 2015

Now experienced more suffocation than earlier (there was rainy on 21st March and weted in rain) and getting headache once a week. Having yellow colour mucus while hawk spitting during brush.

You are kindly requested to advise.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

March 24 2015
use Kali Sulphuricum 30C three times for three days with Natrum Mur 30C report after first day report after third day.

--

Gulf

March 25 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you very much for the advise and I have take three doses the remedies as advised and still the suffocation is (more than five times) remain without any improvement. I will continue for another two days and will report the result.

After the rain the weather become cold with moderate wind.

Looking for your kind advise.

Gulf

March 26 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

25th March 2015

Thanking you very much for the advise and I have take three doses the remedies as advised and still the suffocation is (more than five times) remain without any improvement. I will continue for another two days and will report the result.

26th March 2105

Experiencing itching on both hands, face and some part of the body from last two days. Also, itching in the external right ear with scab and crust (there was discharge week ago, but crust is more than two months).

Disturb the sleep due to itching on palate at night more than 2-3 times.Headache very often even taking paracetamol gives temporary relief only.

Getting wheezing prior to suffocate every time.

Gulf

March 28 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

25th March 2015

26th March 2105

Experiencing itching on both hands, face and some part of the body from last two days. Also, itching in the external right ear with scab and crust (there was discharge week ago, but crust is more than two months).

Disturb the sleep due to itching on palate at night more than 2-3 times.Headache very often even taking paracetamol gives temporary relief only.

28th March 2015

I have completed three days of the advised remedies. Experienced like suffocation after taking the remedies yesterday.

Itching is little subsided today.

Gulf

March 30 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

25th March 2015

26th March 2105

28th March 2015

I have completed three days of the advised remedies. Experienced like suffocation after taking the remedies yesterday.

Itching is little subsided today.

30th March 2015

Still experiencing suffocation as usual more than five to six times day.

Itching subsided, but itching some parts in the body.

Waiting and looking for your kind advise.

Gulf

April 2 2015
Respected Udayaji

Still suffocation is there more than four to five times in day.

Waiting for your kind advise.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: shymal
kolkata

April 2 2015
MR. MIBARA......I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR CASE FOR FEW DAYS....UNLESS YOU GET CONSTITUTIONAL MEDICINE ACCORDING TO YOUR MIASM ...U WILL NEVER GET CURED TOTALLY...HOMOEOPATHY BASED ON SINGLE REMEDY....IF U TAKING LOTS OF MEDICINE IT THIS WAY .....EXCEPT CURE YOUR BODY WILL START PRODUCE SYMPTOM IN A DANGEROUS WAY....GO CONSULT WITH A CLASSICAL HOMEOPATH WHO BELIEVE IN SINGLE REMEDY AT A TIME....

Gulf

April 3 2015
Thank you,

I am waiting for respected Udayaji's advise.

Gulf

April 7 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

I am waiting for your kind advise, still experiencing suffocation if not used mouth spray (Maxiflo 125). Please advise for the further remedy.

Gulf

May 24 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

I hope that you are well, will back to forum very soon to give your valued advise to us.

Still experiencing suffocation if not using mouth spray atleast thrice a day.

Your kind advise please.

Gulf

May 30 2015
Dear Udayaji,

Waiting for your kind advise since long time
I am experiencing suffocation during summer also, where normally suffer during winter only from last six years.

I was taking Nat. sulph 3c before half hour food three times a day for last three months. But I am facing suffocation during summer. From now.

I was asked to take Syphllinum 3 by one of the adviser during my last trip to home country. Please advise how to take.

Re: Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

June 1 2015
I do not monitor this Forum daily although I am a Founder Member and if you wish to comment you can do so on my own Website:

www.joedelivera.com

Please follow the instructions in my prescription precisely and you will be relieved of your Asthma almost immediately. You may be CURED in about 3-6 months of using my therapy.

I shall copy my default therapy for Asthma below:

Your remedy is a dose of Nat Sulph 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily, First dose on an empty stomach and the second just before bed which you will take nightly for 2 weeks, When you find some relief you can reduce your dosage to just ONE dose nightly. If however you do not experience any relief which can happen if you are a chronic Asthmatic, you will please report your status to me for further advice.

You will report your response weekly or more often as may be necessary.

You will not take any drugs when you start my therapy.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.

Steam is also important and it must be inhaled for about 5 minutes twice daily. You can get the steaming device used in beauty saloons for facial treatment. You will most likely cough up a lot of phlegm immediately after steaming.

Physiotherapy is also indicated after steaming to rid the lungs and airways of the phlegm which is also the cause of Asthma. You will lay flat across your bed with your chest slightly elevated above your head which is hanging down over the side. You will get someone to tap your chest on the back from the waist up to your neck and you should find that your phlegm will drool out in cupfuls.

Exercise is essential for you and you will drink at least 3 liters of water daily.

You can also blow into a balloon to help strengthen your lungs.

If you get an acute attack of Asthma which you would normally treat with a Nebulizer you will take Ars Alb 200c in the Wet dose and this will usually bring relief within about 15 minutes or less. In the event of the first dose not working you may take another about an hour later. Please note that the maximum dosage is not to exceed 3 doses in 12 hours. Also note that Ars Alb is NOT for daily use and may only be used on a SOS basis if you discover that you cannot breathe as a result of an Asthmatic Attack.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

Gulf

June 12 2015
Thanking you Respected Mr. Joe D for the kind advise on my aliments.

I will be very grateful for the advise and will contact you as soon as possible.

Gulf

June 12 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Welcome back and wish you and God Bless you.

Very happy to see you in the forum after long gap.

I have bought the medicines Ara Alb LM 3 and LM 6 as you advised previously. Looking for your kind advise for further remedies.

--

June 13 2015
use single dose and wait for a week. start with LM3

--

Gulf

June 14 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you and I have taken a single dose Ars Alb LM3 last night and report after a week.

Experienced body warm while woke up at early morning (4.30am) and little suffocation around 9.00am, also continue the same breathing problem on whole the day until use of Maxiflo inhaler once.

Shall I take medicine if suffocation repeat? Please advise.

--

June 16 2015
yes on SOS basis.,

--

Gulf

June 17 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

The holy month of Ramadan starts from tomorrow and will be fasting for a month. Please suggest the remedy to eliminate suffocation during fasting time.

If take Montina L quarter tablet it will help during the day .

Your kind advise is highly appreciated.

Gulf

June 25 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

I am suffering by asthma attack during summer also, and experiencing the cough with green and clear expectoration in salty taste.

Taking Pulsattila 200C after break fasting and Kali Bich 30C at bed time.

During fasting also forced to use Ventolin spray 2 to 3 times a day.

Still I am waiting for your kind advise.

Gulf

August 19 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Greetings from Mohammed Iqbal

Still I am suffering from asthma even in summer after stopped the anti histamine tablet as per advise. I followed the advise of Respected R.P.Tamhankar advise with Kali Iod 30C in the morning and Hephar 200C at evening.But, following Hephar the problem became worst then stopped Hephar for a while.

Having the cough everyday which leads to suffocate, now taking Aspidosperma Q 3 times a day from last 3 days and cough is subsided and experiencing while lay down during night.

Entering from warm to cool place and vise versa getting cough. Whenever taking hot water experienced the flatulence and stopped the hot water and drinking normal water.

You are kindly requested to advise me to get rid of the worst aliment.

Gulf

August 20 2015
Dear Respected Udayaji

Forget mentioned that, while whooping cough experiencing sweating also.

Waked up around 4.30am by cough from last two days.

Please advise

Gulf

August 21 2015
Dear Udayaji,

Cough starting following hoarseness in throat and end up with suffocation more than four times a day.

Please advise for the remedy

--

August 21 2015
Try Drosera 30C three times for one day....

--

Gulf

August 22 2015
Thanking you Udayaji,

Took the remedy as advised, cough is subsided around 50%. But, still suffocation is existing even without cough in every 2 to 3 hours. Using Ventolin to get temporary relief.

Please advise for the further remedy.

Very kind of you for the advise.

Page 11 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 11 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.