Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

osteoarthritis
Started by: tkjindal at May 12 2015

Replies: 5 & Views: 1383    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

osteoarthritis By: tkjindal

May 12 2015
Dear Dr. Udaya

I have been suffering from osteoarthritis in the knee. Very difficult to climb the stairs. Main problem in the right knee. Kindly help.

Thanx

Renu

Re:osteoarthritis By: shouse_nsk
India

May 13 2015
Pl take
1. OAN-1m 6 pills at bed time (only one dise of 6 pills)
Next day : no medicines
then start
1. Calc Phos-12x 3 pallets twice a day
2. Argrntum Met-200 6 pills at bed time

Pl take this treatment (1 and 2) for 15 days and then give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar

Re: osteoarthritis By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 23 2015
I shall copy below my default therapy for Arthritis which has helped many patients who were on a daily dose of various analgesics which only served to deaden the pain temporarily but not CURE the condition. Some patients have reported that they experienced relief from the pain they suffered for many years in the short space of just 48 hours and it is my hope that you too will experience this same blessed relief from your pain.

The 2 remedies are:

Argentum Metallicum 6c
Arnica 30c

Both remedies to be taken in the Wet dose twice daily leaving about an hour between remedies.

You will not take any drugs when you start my therapy.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

Re:osteoarthritis By: maha

June 13 2015
My mom is suffering from knee pains age 50 .. recently xrayed both knees. They said their is no gum. is their any way to reform the gum at knees?? Pls suggest medicine for gum n pain. i dnt lyk my mom to use pain killers for longtym.thank you

Re:osteoarthritis By: udaya kumar
--

June 16 2015
Argentum Metalicum.30C three times a day for three days followed by Argenum Metalicum 6C three times a day for longer periods. use the following medicines
Rhus Tox 1M single dose when ever there is pain.
Ruta G 6C, and Calcarea Fluor 6C with Calcarea Phos 6X three times as supplementary.

--

Re:osteoarthritis By: maha

June 16 2015
also she feels legs are too heavy sir. please suggest for that also Thank you so much for the reply.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.