Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Horribly high Blood Pressure
Started by: Gary at December 15 2014

Replies: 17 & Views: 3455    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Horribly high Blood Pressure By: Gary
Chunko15

December 15 2014
Hi. I have blood pressure readings of 170/115.
I am 40 yrs old.
19 days ago I had blood pressure readings of low 140s/mid 90s consistently for years. Never able to get this number lower.
So 19 days ago had surgery where I was given adrenaline and prednisone. Blood pressure jumped to this this higher number within minutes of these drugs and I can't get it down.

Exercise daily. Rebounder 20 minutes every day. No alcohol. Not overweight.

Started cayenne pepper daily and apple cider vinegar as well.

Arnica 30 wet dose was tried years ago for a few months straight to no avail.

Please help. Concerned.

Re:Horribly high Blood Pressure By: Gary
Chunko15

December 15 2014
I do remember being administered the epinephrine and having my pulse jump through the roof and feeling very very dizzy and anxious. I suspect this medicine is the cause of my acute blood pressure issues (as opposed to my chronic blood pressure issue) . Looking to antidote this likely.

Re:Horribly high Blood Pressure By: udaya kumar
--

December 15 2014
Was this Adrinalin and Epinephrine administered in homeopathic potencies? if so in which potency....?

--

Re:Horribly high Blood Pressure By: Jay 15

December 15 2014
deleted

Chunko15

December 15 2014
No these medicines are allopathic given with surgery. The adrenalin is named epinephrine. Looked Into side effects of this medicine and it states dangerously high blood pressure as possible effect.

Would nux vomica 200 possibly antidote this?

--

December 15 2014
Nux Vomica 30C, Pulsatilla 200C single doses are possible antidotes..... other antidotes which may or may not work are camphora, sulphur, coffea cruda......use of one single dose of Arnica 200C may reduce the pressure.....A vasodilator should work in allopathy as its antidote......and substituting that in homeo Belladonna 30C single dose with Arnica should work......

--

Chunko15

December 15 2014
Thanks. I made the decision last night to try nux vomica 200 and this morning my pressure has dropped to 140's/high 90's. This is a great sign. I will wait a couple of days and possibly repeat with a wet dose slightly successed. Will consider other remedies you've mentioned as well so thank you.

I'm hoping the daily regimen of cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar will help my chronic blood pressure over time. Nothing seems to work for this and I've tried many natural treatments over the years combined with a healthy exercise and diet regimen.

Oh the intricacies of the human body.

--

December 15 2014
it seems you are a very practical person..... and brave at heart...... and a bit stubborn with a characterstic refusal to change..... and for such person the adrinals work overtime.....the epinephrine production would be hyper......and therefore any addition of epinephrine materially would amount to drastic increase in pressure.....this probably is not taken into cognizance while using the material doses of epinephrine......causing high pressure......for the person of the character usually have high blood pressure on temperamental basis....and systolic shoots up very high without damages......selected yoga postures will do good in bringing down the pressure.......and will also antidote the medicines..... with best wishes.

--

Chunko15

December 15 2014
You describe me perfectly. I figured the rebounding daily would help my lymphatic system. After 3.5 months it hasn't changed my blood pressure numbers but I absolutely love doing it and is a great de stressor so I'm sure this is helping in the big picture.

Yoga and meditation seem like a logical next step.

So once this crisis is completed what would be your top adrenal recommendation be either homeopathically or herbal?

Also is there another way to produce less adrenaline?

Thanks again.

Re: Horribly high Blood Pressure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 17 2014
It is rarely that I visit the H&M Forum of which I was a Founder Member as I have my own Website:

joedelivera.com

I was interested in your reference to your Blood Pressure and you may like to read my own statistics below:

I have lead the revolution in doing so as I have taken Arnica 30c in the Wet dose nightly (or more often as is necessary) since 1996. I did a Blood Test recently and shall quote the results below:

The results were unbelievable and are noted below:

CHOLESTEROL 146 (150-200)

TRIGLYCERIDES 125 (50-150)

BLOOD SUGAR 71 (UP TO 140)

BP 120/80

All data taken on a RANDOM basis.

I am 86 years of age and do still drive to office in Colombo in my family owned business organization.

I recommend that all who read this message follow my example.

In your case I believe that you will benefit by taking Arnica 30c in the Wet dose twice daily and report the results in a few weeks.

Chunko15

December 18 2014
Joe. I mentioned in my earlier post that I tried the arnica 30 wet dose for months and it did not help. I took it twice daily and still to this day do take it once per week or so to cleanse blood. Wish it had the effect that it has had on so many you've helped but it just didn't. Apparently my cause of blood pressure elevation is of a different nature and so I continue my search.
Thanks for your advice and dedication to arnica and to helping others. You have such a great purpose in life. Keep spreading the good word sir.

Re:Horribly high Blood Pressure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 18 2014
Nat Mur 200c in the Wet dose taken twice daily can help to control Hypertension.

Stop all drugs if you wish to use it.

Report results in a week.

Get yourself a Digital BP Gauge

Re:Horribly high Blood Pressure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 18 2014
Nat Mur 200c in the Wet dose taken twice daily can help to control Hypertension.

Stop all drugs if you wish to use it.

Report results in a week.

Get yourself a Digital BP Gauge

Chunko15

December 23 2014
Udaya. Please advise.
I take the nux 200 and my blood pressure drops wonderfully. Gets as low as 131/84 which is amazing for me. The remedy seems to work for approx a day and a half then starts the climb back up to very high.

Please help me understand whether this remedy is antidoting the increased adrenaline in my arteries from the allopathic medicine I took during surgery or if this possibly a constitutionally needed remedy?

I have taken the nux 200 three times at two day intervals to this point slightly successed each time. The same mentioned pattern happens each time. Do I look to change to a 1M potency or am I heading in the wrong direction potency wise?

I feel were on to something here based on the picture of nux vomica describing me well.

Lachesis is a place I wish to explore at some point as well.

Your suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

--

December 25 2014
It should not return if it is constitutionally needed medicine.....it should be antidoting and the potency may not be sufficient sustain the benefits accrued.....the depth of the disease is overwhelmingly more than what 200C potency can activate and maitain....use it in 1M single dose..... and wait for one week before reporting.....

--

Chunko15

December 25 2014
Ok will do.

Chunko15

January 1 2015
Udaya. The 1M nux vomica did not help. It did not bring down blood pressure like the 200 did. Should be looking to go the other way with a 30c dose?
Today's pressure is 150/103.

Thank you.

--

January 2 2015
Go for lower potency of 6C and then raise to 30C.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.