Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world
Started by: Joe De Livera at October 7 2014

Replies: 6 & Views: 3361    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 7 2014
I am copying a few links to news reports from the world's Press to keep members of this Forum aware of the progress of EBOLA which seems to be spreading throughout the world.

Experimental drug likely saved Ebola patients
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/experimental-ebola-serum/index.html?sr=tw080414ebolaserum1030aStoryPhoto

U.S. working on new screenings for Ebola but no travel ban
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/06/us-health-ebola-usa-idUSKCN0HT0MZ20141006

US health providers expand their Ebola precautions
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f5287413a3034c45ae1e2815bb58526f/us-health-providers-expand-their-ebola-precautions

Spaniard has Ebola in 1st infection outside Africa
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_SPAIN_EBOLA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-10-06-14-41-22

How to create Google Alert for EBOLA By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 7 2014
How to create Google Alert for EBOLA

https://support.google.com/alerts/answer/4815696?hl=en

• Visit Google Alerts.
• In the "Create an alert about" box, enter in the words you want to get email notifications for.
• Click Show options to customize things like how often you get alerts, types of websites you want to search, and the email address for your alerts.
• Click Create Alert.
You can also create an alert by clicking the + next to any of the suggested topics that you see on the Google Alerts page.

Once your alert is set up, you’ll start getting emails anytime we find new search results for your keywords.

Re:EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world By: Truthfinder
Colorado

October 15 2014
Any news out of the world-wide homeopathic community on the Ebola outbreak, the 'genus epidemicus', or any other news, Joe?

I think Crotalus Horridus has been considered the 'probable' preventative for Ebola, though as far as I know, this remains untested.

I'm wondering if any homeopathic labs are working on creating their own "Ebola nosode". I'm sure the Big Pharma companies will prevent that from happening if they can.

Truthfinder

Tracy

Re: EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 16 2014
My first choice of a Homeopathic Remedy for use as a Prophylactic against EBOLA is:

Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose taken once daily.

I have used this remedy myself to ABORT THE COMMON COLD many times and have 100% proof that it will CURE DENGUE in under 6 hours on the basis of treating over 300 patients to whom I have given this remedy free of charge. Many Homeopaths in Sri Lanka have also copied my protocol and have reported that my protocol cures Dengue and have reported the same rate of success in treating Dengue.

I have no experience in treating Ebola for obvious reasons but for lack of any other Homeopathic remedy or Allopathic drug to treat a Virus infection, my first choice would be Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Ethanol or Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.

Re:EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world By: udaya kumar
--

October 16 2014
Renjith Karappully
EBOLA..!! HOMOEOPATHIC HOPE...

Homoeopathic Medicines in Ebola Outbreak

CROTALUS HORRIDUS is a homeopathic cure for Ebola Virus at 30C dilution according to reliable sources.As a preventative if an outbreak happens nearby, Crotalus horridus 30C, one dose daily, until the threat is out of the area is the method many homeopaths.If a person is infected, the remedies most commonly used would be the following.One dose every hour, but as the severity of the symptoms decrease, frequency is reduced. If no improvement is seen after 6 doses, a new remedy ought to be considered.

Crotalus horridus 30C – Is to be considered for when there is difficulty swallowing due to spasms and constriction of the throat, dark purplish blood, edema with purplish, mottled skin.

Bothrops 30C – Is the remedy to think of when nervous trembling, difficulty articulating speech, sluggishness, swollen puffy face, black vomiting are present

Lachesis mutus 30C ,– when there’s delirium with trembling and confusion, haemorrhage in any area, consider this remedy. Often, the person cannot bear tight or constricting clothing or bandages and feels better from heat and worse on the left side.

Research :
Sicarius (six-eyed crab spider): a treatment for Ebola haemorrhagic fever and disseminated intravascular coagulation? In geographical locations prone to be affected by ebola virus, a prophylctic administration of potentised Sicarius spider will be beneficial.

Consult with your homoeopath for right remedies...

Udaya Kumar In addition to what Ranjit has compiled above, the following medicines would also be beneficial according to individual symptoms: ...
Rhus Tox 1M single dose.
Arsenic Album 30C three doses a day
Hamamelise 30C three times a day increase to 1M if necessary to avoid haemorrhage from all orifices....and weakness.
Belladonna/Apis Mel as per individual symptoms....apis mel for impaired kidney, rashes, redness, ...
Eupatorium perf. 30C as per symptoms, for body , bone pains, reduced platelet counts and generally for high fever...
Ipec 30C as per symptoms., ....nausea, vomiting, high fever, hemoptisis, epitaxis, bloody dycentry etc...
Cuprum met and veratrum album as well as virde should be considered along with camphor in case of dehydration.

Ebola do not give enough time and is highly fatal/ contageous and infectious...immediate medical attention and isolation is therefore a must...
Following are general symptoms of Ebola
Fever, Headache, Sore throat, intense weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,stomach ache, rashes, gastric disturbances, muscular and bone pains, functional impairments to kidney and liver,.internal bleeding, bleeding from all orifices, red eyes, lowering of platelets count ..death....
use of juice of papaya leaves two times a day one spoon each is suggested where platelet count goes down and haemorrhage is anticipated.

--

Re:EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world By: Truthfinder
Colorado

October 16 2014
Thank you Joe and Udaya for your information.

I shall try Eupatorium perf. the next time I need to ward off a cold, Joe. I have never tried that one. Recently, I saw an article that said it is often an excellent preventative for Chikungunya, a disease which has cropped up here in the USA recently.

I have already checked and been unable to find any Sicarius remedies available from homeopathic pharmacies in the USA. That one does sound interesting.

Still, availability of a nosode is needed, I think, for Ebola. Goodness, nosodes have been made from almost every deadly substance known to man, and Ebola should not be treated any differently.

Tracy

Tracy

Re:EBOLA seems to be spreading throughout the world By: mibara
Gulf

October 18 2014
I am copying form the Homeo megazine: Homeopathy4everyone.

EBOLA – Free Help

Dr. Jacob Mirman and eleven other homeopaths are offering free online consultations for anyone in Africa who is suffering from Ebola.

http://flusolution.net/ebola-homeopaths/

Also:

Top Remedies for Ebola

Dr. Vickie Menear, M.D. and homeopath, found that the remedy that most closely fit the symptoms of the 1914 “flu” virus, Crolatus horridus, also fits the Ebola virus nearly 95% symptom-wise! Dr. Menear found the following remedies indicated in Ebola :

Crolatus horridus, Bothrops, Lachesis, Phosphorus, Merc. cor.

http://www.lightparty.com/Health/EbolaCure.html

Sign the Petition

Sign the petition to the World Health Organization, asking them to consider homeopathy in the fight against Ebola.

https://www.change.org/p/dr-daniel-kertesz-who-end-the-suffering-of-the-ebola-crisis-test-and-distribute-homeopathy-as-quickly-as-possible-to-contain-the-outbreaks

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.