Locations of visitors to this page

Leg paining
Started by: neha27 at September 29 2014

Replies: 1 & Views: 734    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Leg paining By: neha27

September 29 2014
Hi,

My mother facing severe pain

1.in soles ( right, left) unable to put foot at down after wake-up in the morning.( getting relief when she is pouring water on feets)

2. pain at ankles

3.Paining from knees to till down.

Could anyone suggest meds for her?

Thanks

Re: Leg paining By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 29 2014
I shall copy below my default therapy for Arthritis which has helped many patients who were on a daily dose of various analgesics which only served to deaden the pain temporarily but not CURE the condition. Some patients have reported that they experienced relief from the pain they suffered for many years in the short space of just 48 hours and it is my hope that you too will experience this same blessed relief from your pain.

The 2 remedies are:

Argentum Metallicum 6c
Arnica 30c

Both remedies to be taken in the Wet dose twice daily leaving about an hour between remedies.

You will not take any drugs when you start my therapy.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.